Xbox support

Discus and support Xbox support in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently had an issue where a new game I bought; Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y had an already redeemed code. I called support and they stated the obvious, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Default Username 279, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Xbox support

I recently had an issue where a new game I bought; Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y had an already redeemed code. I called support and they stated the obvious, the code was already redeemed, and also stated they do not have a profile that redeemed it. The only solution
    they had was returning the game I bought in a city hundreds of miles away. I even asked several times if they could contact bethesda for a new code. They said they did not have tools to do so. Why can’t I get any help from microsoft?

:)

Default Username 279, Jul 2, 2019
  2. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  4. lacutus Win User

Xbox support

had a similar problem with call of duty, i was told to clear blu ray cache 3 times and then do hard restart and it all worked fine after that.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox support

6. R1CH5TER Win User

Xbox support

Spoke to support who were unable to get to the bottom of the issue, i am thing it may be something to do with the preview updates i signed up for since it started the update whilst i was on forza now it wont load coincidence?

Can any one point me in the direction of the preview forums so i can raise it there, cant find it.
Thema:

Xbox support

1. Xbox support - Similar Threads - support

2. Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Support is useless - how do you connect on NBA 2K20: Support hasn't helped at all. When trying to play online and using the "Connect" button, it says something about not qualifying for a My Player account. How do you resolve this? I'm logged into an...
  3. Why is the support system down too?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the support system down too?: It seems like im not the one who is having issues with there xbox live and when i try to hard reset it still doesnt let me connect to xbox live. My internet is connected but i get the same...
  4. Android version 6.0 but not supported

in XboX Insiders
    Android version 6.0 but not supported: I've got a virgin media telly tablet which seems like the ideal companion for using game streaming at home with its 14 inch screen. Problem is though the app states it cant be installed as this...
  5. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  6. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  7. Helpful Customer Support Department ????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Helpful Customer Support Department ????: Does anyone know of an Email address for ANY department inside xbox / Microsoft that has people that know how to open emails and read them ? i have filled in 2 forms and emailed them and recieved...
  8. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...
  9. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...: I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own...
  10. This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...

in XboX Insiders
    This is for every 360 games i try to play... and well the xbox support website doesnt have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/xStealthWafflex [link] [comments]