Xbox support

Discus and support Xbox support in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently had an issue where a new game I bought; Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y had an already redeemed code. I called support and they stated the obvious, the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Default Username 279, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Xbox support

I recently had an issue where a new game I bought; Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y had an already redeemed code. I called support and they stated the obvious, the code was already redeemed, and also stated they do not have a profile that redeemed it. The only solution
    they had was returning the game I bought in a city hundreds of miles away. I even asked several times if they could contact bethesda for a new code. They said they did not have tools to do so. Why can’t I get any help from microsoft?

:)

Default Username 279, Jul 2, 2019
  2. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  4. lacutus Win User

Xbox support

had a similar problem with call of duty, i was told to clear blu ray cache 3 times and then do hard restart and it all worked fine after that.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox support

6. R1CH5TER Win User

Xbox support

Spoke to support who were unable to get to the bottom of the issue, i am thing it may be something to do with the preview updates i signed up for since it started the update whilst i was on forza now it wont load coincidence?

Can any one point me in the direction of the preview forums so i can raise it there, cant find it.
Thema:

Xbox support

1. Xbox support - Similar Threads - support

2. How to connect with kaspersky experts for support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to connect with kaspersky experts for support?: For connecting Kaspersky experts for the support it is advisable to get in touch with the technical team, the team can be reached for help and support as and when needed. The technical team can be...
  3. Discriminated on xbox by gamers, xbox support refusing to help and even stand by the gamers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discriminated on xbox by gamers, xbox support refusing to help and even stand by the gamers...: I have a disability where I cannot walk and have a problem with speech. Today, I have been called a spaz, retard, mutant. I then called that gamer [mod removed] and was banned for doing so. I...
  4. Xbox Customer Support only giving automated responses when I request for a new DLC code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Customer Support only giving automated responses when I request for a new DLC code: I bought the Xbox One game Agents of Mayhem and it came with a DLC code but whenever I try entering it I keep getting the same error code that I need to redeem the code on a different web page....
  5. Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox original and 360 games on the series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft continue to support Xbox original and 360 games on the series x?: Was just wondering do to the fact that games like this arent in the catalog and it would be sad to see the support actually just stop completely [img] 8be0031a-3272-429b-b654-de18b0a75ef9
  6. microsoft warranty and support is junk

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft warranty and support is junk: i have been trying over three month to get any help on this elite controller and i have a warranty replacement and thats also broken im getting fed up with this ****. cant get anybody on chat they...
  7. Xbox Gift Card doesn't work / lack of support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gift Card doesn't work / lack of support: My son buys a gift card, has a confirmation that its been activated from the retailer, gets home doesn't work. Follow the steps contact help support send pictures and upload screen shots of...
  8. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of June 04, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of June 04, 2020: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  9. Kann Xbox One nicht einschalten. Support kontaktieren ist unmöglich?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kann Xbox One nicht einschalten. Support kontaktieren ist unmöglich?: Hallo, nach langem wollte ich endlich wieder auf meiner Xbox One spielen und steckte sie wie gewohnt an Stromversorgung, Kinect und dem TV an. Beim einschalte versuch ertönte lediglich das...
  10. The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.

in XBoX on Mobile
    The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.: I have been meticulously tracking online rewards and xbox and game pass points. There are so many times I have contacted support to help in my streaks being reset at random when the end of week...