Xbox Support

Discus and support Xbox Support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox live account was banned in 2017 due to a hijacker trying to sell my account on a 3rd party website and 4 years later my account still sits... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by rashuns, Jan 22, 2020.

1. rashuns
    rashuns Guest

Xbox Support

My Xbox live account was banned in 2017 due to a hijacker trying to sell my account on a 3rd party website and 4 years later my account still sits perma banned for something i had no part in. As of today I'm still trying to contact anyone that can help
    me and hear me out about the situation. It was a 5 year old account with over 20k Gamerscore and had hundreds of dollars spent on it. the so called "enforcement" team didn't think to hear my side of the story so that i could explain my innocence they instead
    gave me no warning and i was actually on holiday at the time of the ban. i logged into the Xbox mobile app one morning and got the ban message. so i wasn't even near a internet source at the time of the hijacker getting onto my account and posting site links
    in the bio for people to illegally purchase the account. I literally lost everything and had been a loyal Xbox customer for at least 7-8 years before the incident and i get re-payed with a ban with literally no explanation apart from the hacker trying to appeal
    for the ban on the enforcement page. There is absolutely no way to contact Xbox enforcement so i'm posting everywhere i can hoping to reach someone that can help me out. Thanks for reading. any suggestions would be great.

:)

rashuns, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Xbox Support Win User

LOCKED: Test post.

Thank you. Once signed in with your Gamertag, please send us a private message using the envelope icon below (
    [​IMG]
    )
    and describe the issue while providing any relevant information you have available.
  3. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  4. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  5. lacutus Win User

Xbox support

had a similar problem with call of duty, i was told to clear blu ray cache 3 times and then do hard restart and it all worked fine after that.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox support

Thema:

Xbox Support

1. Xbox Support - Similar Threads - Support

2. The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.

in XBoX on Mobile
    The complete lack of Microsoft customer care and support.: I have been meticulously tracking online rewards and xbox and game pass points. There are so many times I have contacted support to help in my streaks being reset at random when the end of week...
  3. Mouse support on Microsoft Edge Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse support on Microsoft Edge Xbox: I think adding mouse support to microsoft edge on Xbox would make web browsing a whole lot easier and convenient submitted by /u/Manuleko [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox support number

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox support number: Hello everyone can anyone tell me what the xbox support number is?? 9b798239-1a53-40b6-b4d8-4d48bbba1bae
  5. Xbox Service and Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Service and Support: I need to know if there is after sales support for XBox in India when warranty is over. If yes, what is the location or contact information for India?? Thanks, Ajay...
  6. Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.: Two months ago, someone hacked my account and made two purchases for gift-cards totaling 35$. I changed my account login details within the minute. The only thing left was to get a refund.... I...
  7. Can an Xbox 360 from 2009 support Kinect?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox 360 from 2009 support Kinect?: I have a son with special needs. The only video game he wants to play is Kinect Adventures, but our Xbox 360 no longer works. We bought a used 360 off of Craiglist, but it appears to predate the...
  8. FANATEC LED And Display support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FANATEC LED And Display support: Hell Microsoft. For me it would be nice if all Fanatec LED and display features for all race games also would be supported. Fanatec has already a big range of quality race equipment, so it also...
  9. Contacting Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contacting Support: I need to speak with someone in Xbox support. The online chat isn't working and the callback feature also isn't working. I need to have my xbox sent back to them as I have received it back and...
  10. XBOX X - what about Kinect support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X - what about Kinect support?: We play Kinect Adventures, Sports, Dance central etc. for more than 10 years and only these games help us (and our children especially) survive isolation. We NEED kinect. It's the most important...