XBox Support

Discus and support XBox Support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought yesterday the game Cyberpunk 2077 so i could play both on my console and my PC. But when I click on the "Install" button a pop up saying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lee barcelon, Sep 20, 2022.

1. lee barcelon
    lee barcelon Guest

XBox Support

Hi, I bought yesterday the game Cyberpunk 2077 so i could play both on my console and my PC. But when I click on the "Install" button a pop up saying "Install this content to an Xbox console" appears. The problem is that once i click on the "Learn more" button, they send me to the XBox support site, wich is not respodin/loading, making it impossible to continue and download the game. I've been capable of downloadin de Cyberpunk on the XBox console, but i would like to download ir in to my computer, but I can't with the XBox Support site nos loading.

:)

lee barcelon, Sep 20, 2022
  2. DavidZoellner Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It's not about any of the Xbox's it's about the global Microsoft Game Usage Rules seen here:

www.xbox.com/.../rules
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox Support Support?

It depends on which console you're asking about. The forums for 360 Support and Xbox One support both have sub categories that you could select.

What seems to be the problem though?
  4. EksBoks Win User

Xbox support???

you can call 18004myxbox
    Nice of you to only put the US contact number.

As an Ambassador should you not put all of the numbers for each country?

or do we not count in your eyes?
  5. AvoidingSine99 Win User

Xbox support???

1 800 4 my xbox (18004699269)
  6. Butcher of V Win User

Xbox support???

Its bc microsoft is run by a bunch of liberal **** **** that only care about your money and nothing else
Thema:

XBox Support

1. XBox Support - Similar Threads - Support

2. Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Been trying to contact support for the past month re call back NOT WORKING: Hi Been trying to use the call back support however each time i use keeps stating after imputing phone number "something went wrong at out end. We're working on it." after trying a few times...
  3. Xbox support

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox support: I have been trying for weeks to get a hold of Xbox support.I have been trying to call them and everytime I put my phone number in it says there is an error.ive tried a million different ways and...
  4. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of September 26th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of September 26th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  5. I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have had my Microsoft account stolen by scammers. How can I contact microsoft support to...: I had a Microsoft account linked to my Gmail, and a week or two ago, I got scammed into giving over a one time access code to my account. They then changed my email and password and now I cannot...
  6. Xbox Support Site Infinitely Loading

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Support Site Infinitely Loading: Every time I try to refund anything from xbox and I go to support.xbox.com the page just loads infinitely... How do I fix this? submitted by /u/ImpossibleTea3537 [link] [comments]
  7. Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Support and Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty: I purchased an Elite Series 2 controller on December 2, 2021. I have since experienced extreme issues with stick drift. Due to the class action lawsuit, I should have a 1 year warranty on the...
  8. Is Tech Support there just to ruin consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Tech Support there just to ruin consoles?: I dont understand why this guy is allowed to ruin my xbox to then avoid all contact with me. He had me clear my data, and now I cant even play offline. Is it just a fluke, or is he purposely...
  9. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of September 19th, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of September 19th, 2022: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  10. Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is customer support so bad? Guy lagged me out a match yesterday for a win and my report...: UFC 4 has quite a few cheaters and only reports that get any action are message reports. This is absolute garbage. So we're supposed to be fine with cheaters? I even recorded the clip of getting...