XBOX Supported Regions

Discus and support XBOX Supported Regions in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there readers, I've always been asking the same question in my head over and over, and I still can't get a grasp of a proper answer despite... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AceGamer1602, Oct 13, 2018.

1. AceGamer1602
    AceGamer1602 Guest

XBOX Supported Regions

Hello there readers,

I've always been asking the same question in my head over and over, and I still can't get a grasp of a proper answer despite searching up for it all over the internet. Therefore, I will be asking this question now~

As a fellow xbox gamer in the Malaysian region, why are Xbox Live services unavailable here? In fact, why are Microsoft services in general so limited here...

Despite having Singapore as our next door neighbor (we literally just have to cross a bridge to get there), why can't us Malaysian users recieve the same complete Microsoft services as Singapore does?

It really bugs me, since we have to import our Xbox Consoles and Live Services here, due to the fact that there are no official retail stores from neither Microsoft nor Xbox here.

I really hope Xbox and Microsoft will open up their services to other various unsupported countries such as Malaysia in the future~ To all Xbox and Microsoft employees, please take note of this.

:)

AceGamer1602, Oct 13, 2018
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Microsoft Points after region changes

depends did you change to an xbox live supported region?

or a non supported region

what region did you change to

billing only works in xbox live supported regions

ngocphi, Oct 13, 2018
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Why cannot I change my region?

For one you can only move to xbox live support ed regions

Argentina isn't a xbox live supported region be glad you cannot change to a non supported region

ngocphi, Oct 13, 2018
  4. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest

XBOX Supported Regions

Hello Ace

There are many factors as to why the Xbox Live Service is not supported in certain countries. For a complete list of
    Supported Countries. It periodically gets updated with new countries.

Hope This helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum team

XBF Brad A, Oct 13, 2018
  5. AceGamer1602
    AceGamer1602 Guest
    Ahh~ I see... Thank you for providing a quick answer

If you don't mind though, can you mention a few factors? I'm a tad bit curious

AceGamer1602, Oct 13, 2018
  6. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Typically it comes down to local laws governing internet services, online purchasing, and monetary issues like tax collection from online sales. It just takes time to navigate those mazes in each country.

Echo4Ent, Oct 13, 2018
  7. AceGamer1602
    AceGamer1602 Guest
    I see~ Well, that clears everything up for me.

Thanks for the answer Echo

AceGamer1602, Nov 5, 2018
  8. AceGamer1602 Win User

XBOX Supported Regions

I see~ Well, that clears everything up for me.

Thanks for the answer Echo
  9. Echo4Ent Win User

XBOX Supported Regions

Typically it comes down to local laws governing internet services, online purchasing, and monetary issues like tax collection from online sales. It just takes time to navigate those mazes in each country.
  10. AceGamer1602 Win User

XBOX Supported Regions

Hello Ace

There are many factors as to why the Xbox Live Service is not supported in certain countries. For a complete list of

Hope This helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum team
    Ahh~ I see... Thank you for providing a quick answer

If you don't mind though, can you mention a few factors? I'm a tad bit curious
  11. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX Supported Regions

Hello Ace

Hope This helps.

Thanks,

Brad

Xbox Forum team
  12. Atronach-08BF099B-84 Win User

Region not supported

Ok if that doesnt work try taking the game back to the shop and getting a different copy check the back of your GTA box and see if its the right region sometimes shops sell you different region games that work on some but not on other pcs.
Thema:

XBOX Supported Regions

1. XBOX Supported Regions - Similar Threads - Supported Regions

2. "ring or region does not support game streaming"

in XboX Insiders
    "ring or region does not support game streaming": I set up the app and everything, and once I got to the "searching for console" screen, it says that my ring or region doesn't support game streaming. Does anyone know what I can do? Also, I looked...
  3. Game streaming not supported in my ring or region

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming not supported in my ring or region: It tells me this when I try to sync my Xbox with the Android app. I assume I have to wait for an update but just wanted to ask and know for sure submitted by /u/edwardMG [link] [comments]
  4. wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wrong click on the Xbox Live-supported region: Hi Support I click the wrong button, which make the xbox live-supported region from USA to China. Please help me to find any way change the supported-region back. Thanks. Below is the URL I...
  5. What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you can do when there is no Xbox live support or any kind of service in your region?: I love Xbox and its environment but it so sad to see that it looks like they do not care for some small regions, because of that you have to create the account as if you were somewhere else and of...
  6. cant sign in region not supported

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant sign in region not supported: i just bought my son his dream xbox one with 5 games. but its useless cause im unable to sign in due to message this region not supported . cant sign in cant download cant even play games from...
  7. FIFA 17 xbox 360 Region not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA 17 xbox 360 Region not supported: I downloaded the game from XBOX and am given a message that the region of the game i downloaded is not supported on my console . i paid for this game . what do i do now ?...
  8. Add in their console support in the region Belarus

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add in their console support in the region Belarus: I use the Xbox 360 console. But there is no official support for Xbox Live because I live in Belarus. I know that's a lot to ask, but could You add in your console support the region "Belarus"?...
  9. Xbox game pass region not supported?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass region not supported?: Hello. Does anyone else is having this problem? Sure, i live in Latvia and millions company such as Microsoft havent been able to find a way to support xbox here. I have been using US proxy so...
  10. xbox360 "free Game with Gold" , Gives not supported for your region

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox360 "free Game with Gold" , Gives not supported for your region: Most of the time, I try to download the free game with gold membership, it give me the error message that it not supported to your xbox 360 region, My Xbox360 region is PAL Anyone know how to...