Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

Discus and support Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got communication suspended last night 1/12 for a week and I don't believe a week was necessary. So I went to enforcement history and I only see my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by supa narwal51, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

I got communication suspended last night 1/12 for a week and I don't believe a week was necessary. So I went to enforcement history and I only see my two suspensions from 2017 and 2018. I would love to make a case review but I do not have the ability to do so as I do not see my current ban on there. The worst part is I can't contact Xbox support because they don't help issues involving suspensions. Please, if anyone can help I just would like to have my suspension reviewed.

:)

supa narwal51, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Matty10111 Win User

You can't appeal it, they're down, everyone getting atleast a week ban for 1st offense regardless.

It doesn't matter what you said, all that matters is a little dweeb reported you and xbox auto week ban.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unless you did something super bad, you'll get it back.
  4. GabTastic21 Win User

It was for communication im going to appeal it but it wasnt the worst i was just upset in the heat of the moment in my game
  5. Riley Fryer Win User

I’ve had 3 communication bans and one for gamer pic, I’m pretty sure the suspension is from swearing so would that be considered bad enough for permanent ban
  6. Smwutches Win User

You can still get a permanent ban without having any previous suspensions, but those are usually only for something bad like modding or something like that.
Thema:

1. Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history - Similar Threads - suspension showing enforcement

2. My Xbox tells me i have a suspension while enforcement only shows me a previous suspension...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox tells me i have a suspension while enforcement only shows me a previous suspension...: i had just came back home from work and opened my xbox, xbox tells me i have a 3 day suspension, no big deal, then i go on the enforcement page to put a case review, but the only thing that shows...
  3. Account Suspension Not showing and not allowing for appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Suspension Not showing and not allowing for appeal: 7 day suspension , not sure for what as I don't use my mic in game. When I go to enforcement it says all is good and my account is in good standing and I have 0 complaints about me? Not sure what...
  4. Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox suspension not showing on enforcement history: I was permanently suspended, and I went to get a case review and couldn’t find my suspension in history I’ve waited 2 days and nothing has shown up. I have tons of hours and money out Into that...
  5. enforcement.xbox.com doesnt show suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    enforcement.xbox.com doesnt show suspension: Hello everyone i've been suspended from xbox communications for a week but as far as i'm aware its my first offense and thought thats supposed to be a 24 hour suspension. But i cant see any...
  6. why is my suspension not showing up on my enforcement page

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my suspension not showing up on my enforcement page: my enforcement page wont show the account saying u have a active account suspension 01943287-0315-4972-8edd-337dfbec60a7
  7. Why am I showing a suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I showing a suspension?: Good evening, I have been suspended for the last 7 days and it was only suppose to last a day. What is going on with my account? a669c67d-b929-4ab3-9c32-81ad6cf66674
  8. I have a suspension on my account but it does not show on Xbox enforcement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a suspension on my account but it does not show on Xbox enforcement: I recently served a 14 day suspension on Xbox but apparently I have a communication ban on my account that last until January 8th of 2018 and this does not show on Xbox enforcement I was told by a...
  9. Account suspension not showing up on enforcement page

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension not showing up on enforcement page: I had two active bans on my account and they have since expired, but I still can't join parties or message. I was informed by support that I apparently have an active ban that lasts until...
  10. I am suspended even though there's no active suspension showing up on enforcement website.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am suspended even though there's no active suspension showing up on enforcement website.: i have an active ban for communication that was given to me on june 14th and ends september 22 i am unable to appeal this ban because it dose not show up on the enforcement website i have spoken...