Xbox suspension

Discus and support Xbox suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been banned because of childish reasons and when you get banned theres no warning or anything i dont report people because (in my opinion) its... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SOULESSDEMON19, May 14, 2019.

1. Xbox suspension

I have been banned because of childish reasons and when you get banned theres no warning or anything i dont report people because (in my opinion) its stupid to get upset ONLINE.

I have just been banned because of harrasment etc but i havent done anything of that sort i havent been swearing at others making fun of other people except the reason i think i got banned i was playing rainbow six seige my teammate killed me then we lost
    the round then i sent him a message saying he was bad and that was it nearly an hour later i got banned for 14 days basically kicked off of xbox live i cant report ban through the hammer because it isnt there for some reason i have reported to someone that
    works at microsoft they didnt help but he was nice btw.

Im annoyed because i havent done anything and im upset because i really enjoy playing with friends online.

:)

SOULESSDEMON19, May 14, 2019
  2. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

I can't send messages using my 360.

If you are still experiencing problems with the Communications System I`d like you to make a new topic post at 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans they deal with Inquiries about account suspensions, forced Gamertag changes, console
    bans, and other enforcement actions. Maybe you had some sort of enforcement action such as Communication suspension.

Communication suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed because of inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. The suspension blocks a Gamertag from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live. These include text messages, voice messages,
    video communications, Upload privileges, in-game chat, and party chat.

The length of suspension depends on the severity of the offense. Temporary suspensions usually end at approximately the same time of day as when the suspension was issued.

How you are notified

An email message is sent to the address that is associated with your Xbox Live account. Suspensions end at approximately the same time the suspension was issued and not at the beginning of the calendar day, so the suspension may not end until later
    in the day specified in the suspension message.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Communication suspension question

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

TO ENFORCEMENT TEAM: You owe me an explanation for my suspension, it says so on your site.

The reason for your suspension is quite clear "harassment abuse and threats". That is qualified under communication suspensions, these suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks
    an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often
    of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

I need help with windows live id

Thema:

Xbox suspension

1. Xbox suspension - Similar Threads - suspension

2. I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review: I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review b6382f10-64e8-47ba-9c83-902c5ba1d9d5
  3. Received a suspension and don't know why

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a suspension and don't know why: I was in the hospital for 3 weeks and therefore wasn't on my computer for 3 weeks. I sent a brief message to my gift giving friends apologizing for not being able to send gifts to them and...
  4. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: How much times do you need to say ONLY AN EXAMPLE [mod removed] PLEASE NO ONE BAN ME AGAIN FOR THAT. So how many times do you need to swear AT someone to get PERM banned?...
  5. Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing

in XBoX on Windows
    Account suspension, but xbox enforcement says i am in perfect standing: Hello, i am writing because i can find no way to fix this issue. i have purchased the xbox 2$ gamepass and downloaded and installed the xbox beta app on my pc with the windows 10 updates aswell....
  6. hesap askıya alındı [Edit -Translation] - account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    hesap askıya alındı [Edit -Translation] - account suspension: 3 ay önce xbox game pass almıştım ve otomatik ödemedeymiş ve iptal etmeyi unuttum artık konsolumu kullanmıyorum ve kartımda limit olmadığı için parayı da çekememiş kullanmadığım bir şey için 177...
  7. Suspensions? What kind of circus is this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensions? What kind of circus is this?: Hi all, I will get right to the meat of the matter here. If I had the patience I would look for the right complaints forum but Microsoft/Xbox are simply not user nor community friendly anymore,...
  8. Communication suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication suspension: Not sure if my account has been hacked but messages started appearing from me to someone else which obviously got reported, same thing happened to my friend [Mod Removed-Personal Information] by...
  9. receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times

in XBoX on Consoles
    receiving a suspension for the same infraction multiple times: Hello, I received a ban august 15-17 for an inappropriate message to another player, which i did do, Im not refuting the fact. This person obviously held onto the message and is trolling me by...
  10. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: Here's my question: Someone can be toxic in-game, and deliberately team kill me But I'm the bad guy if I send them a nasty message about their behavior? Does abuse have to be in writing or does...