Xbox suspension

Discus and support Xbox suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my account is “Norslo” and i got a suspension that i do not agree with and id like it removed, 28f868bd-a1ea-42cd-9158-72a4f0a8e9e6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WackyPengu1n, Sep 23, 2019.

1. WackyPengu1n
    WackyPengu1n Guest

Xbox suspension

Hello, my account is “Norslo” and i got a suspension that i do not agree with and id like it removed,

:)

WackyPengu1n, Sep 23, 2019
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

My friend can’t message me or join parties due to an issue

the suspension with messages it is something temporal. I guess he received an e-mail with the info about that notifying it

here you can read a fragment of the official info about xbox live suspensions: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension, the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  3. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

I can't send messages using my 360.

If you are still experiencing problems with the Communications System I`d like you to make a new topic post at 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans they deal with Inquiries about account suspensions, forced Gamertag changes, console
    bans, and other enforcement actions. Maybe you had some sort of enforcement action such as Communication suspension.

Communication suspensions

Communication suspensions are imposed because of inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. The suspension blocks a Gamertag from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live. These include text messages, voice messages,
    video communications, Upload privileges, in-game chat, and party chat.

The length of suspension depends on the severity of the offense. Temporary suspensions usually end at approximately the same time of day as when the suspension was issued.

How you are notified

An email message is sent to the address that is associated with your Xbox Live account. Suspensions end at approximately the same time the suspension was issued and not at the beginning of the calendar day, so the suspension may not end until later
    in the day specified in the suspension message.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Cant hear anyone in game and party

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Communication suspension question

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice
    messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

TO ENFORCEMENT TEAM: You owe me an explanation for my suspension, it says so on your site.

The reason for your suspension is quite clear "harassment abuse and threats". That is qualified under communication suspensions, these suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks
    an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications, Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often
    of 1, 7, or 14 days, though egregious or repeated violations can result in a permanent suspension.
Thema:

Xbox suspension

1. Xbox suspension - Similar Threads - suspension

2. suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suspension: how long does it take for you to look at my stuff ? cda4fe3e-9335-4ef6-91c3-6b9ee22b1244
  3. Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension: Hi i would like to know why microsoft suspends my friend for sending a message to another gamer saying “its [mod removed] like you that need god mode” and the other guy was hacking and we both...
  4. suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspension: ive been suspended twice now and there is no reason to be, this is really anoyying and ur system just gets a report then bans the person even if they havent checked why they have been reported, if...
  5. Xbox suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox suspension: I got suspended for a random reporting me for no reason. 19a31237-aef4-4bd1-8fa0-35ec42f50802
  6. Suspension.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension.: Yesterday. I killed someone in fortnight. And he started talking trash about me. So I and felt the need to defend myself and call him toxic. Soon, as I did that. He reported me after I reported...
  7. Wrongful suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful suspension: Have been wrongfuly suspended and not had done anything wrong cadbc15d-757a-4eb9-be2a-0e5ef2f7602e
  8. Suspension from what?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension from what?: I was in a party with two players who started calling me a [mod removed] and a [mod removed]. They threatened me, told me I was trash, to leave the game, and other forms of harassment. I didn't...
  9. Why, when my suspension ended was I banned again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why, when my suspension ended was I banned again?: I called someone a [Mod Removed]and got banned, which is kind of stupid but i understand, but the next day when my suspension ended i was immediately banned again....
  10. Unwarranted suspension/ Compensation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwarranted suspension/ Compensation: So I spoke to to reps from Xbox support about this and nobody seems to have answers. I was given a two week communication suspension which I submitted a case review for. After 4 days the...