Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed

Discus and support Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have received 2 Xbox one suspensions within the last 24 hours leaving the console unusable. I have been in multiple support chats and am unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ALittleWombat, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed

I have received 2 Xbox one suspensions within the last 24 hours leaving the console unusable. I have been in multiple support chats and am unable to file an appeal. I am told that only the Enforcement Team know why, but i want to know why. There was no reason
    for these suspensions and I would at least like to know the details, or even better remove these suspensions.

:)

ALittleWombat, Aug 3, 2017
  2. My xbox got banned

Consoles can't be unbanned. Sorry

Please note that account suspensions can be appealed on Xbox, but account suspensions on PlayStation cannot.

Console bans cannot be appealed on either

FireDisk93915, Aug 3, 2017
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Help me please

If it's a permanent console ban then that's it,it wont be removed & can not be appealed.

If it's a temp console privilege suspension then you will have to wait until it's over,that can't be appealed either.

Daft Badger, Aug 3, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you the reason or you can check on the enforcement site
    here

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review.

Your console can still be used while not connected to live as long as it's your home console & set to offline mode.

Daft Badger, Aug 3, 2017
  5. FireDisk93915 Win User

My xbox got banned

Consoles can't be unbanned. Sorry

Please note that account suspensions can be appealed on Xbox, but account suspensions on PlayStation cannot.

Console bans cannot be appealed on either
  6. Daft Badger Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account telling you the reason or you can check on the enforcement site
    here

Not all suspensions are eligible for a case review.

Your console can still be used while not connected to live as long as it's your home console & set to offline mode.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Permanent Ban/Suspension Support Appeal 3 months

fyi it is a year before you can't suspension appeal

The issue isn't the length of time you waited to appeal

Perm suspensions cannot be appealed

You would've had to done something so bad or didn't listen to the first few times they suspended you that they got tired of repeat suspensions for the same thing

Should've listened the first time
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Help me please

If it's a permanent console ban then that's it,it wont be removed & can not be appealed.

If it's a temp console privilege suspension then you will have to wait until it's over,that can't be appealed either.
  9. ngocphi Win User

Suspended for 24 hours, no reason however.

you can check http://enforcement.xbox.com

For the type of suspension

And no It can't be appealed as 24hour suspension are longer then re investigation would take
Thema:

1. Xbox Suspensions Can't Be Appealed - Similar Threads - Suspensions Can't Appealed

2. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 yesterday but I still can't message...: On windows 10 btw, my xbox gamertag is ZoneSama3283. On the xbox app on windows 10. 2fe718d2-8a27-40e9-a64d-714cc52bc8da
  3. My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My suspension for xbox live communication ended at 8:27 today but I still can't message people.: Why is that? My xbox name is ZoneSama3283 btw. cca62afa-6d86-4632-9dea-420a1d1ee403
  4. Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Chat suspension ended and I still can't participate in party or game chat!: I got a brief chat suspension from 11/6-11/8 at 3:05 am. I logged back on today, assuming since the suspension was over I'd be able to join game chat again. I pretty much only play CoD MW and...
  5. I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review: I have a suspension longer than 24 hours but can't file for review b6382f10-64e8-47ba-9c83-902c5ba1d9d5
  6. 14 day suspension ended but I still can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    14 day suspension ended but I still can't play: Hello everyone so I got a 14 day suspension it should end 6 hours ago but I still can't play I try to contact enforcement team but there's no button to contact them....
  7. Communication suspension, but can't play online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication suspension, but can't play online?: So I was just communication suspended for sending 2 texts and whatever I fought it and they didn't care that is was self defence. My main issue is it's a COMMUNICATION SUSPENSION and I cannot play...
  8. My Suspensions for bullying & harassment & voice communication finished. I still can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Suspensions for bullying & harassment & voice communication finished. I still can't ...: My account was given two suspensions for "Bullying & harassment" & "Voice communication". These suspensions finished on the 6th of December. I was given a nasty shock as I went on to find it say...
  9. why can't I case review my sons suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I case review my sons suspension: HI. My son received an abusive message and after replying to message to ask who it was . reported the message for bad language and abuse. My son has now received a 6 month communications ban. I...
  10. Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Son got 24 hour communication suspension but I can't find out why?: Son got a 24 hour communication suspension but I can't file a review or find out why? Calling support did nothing but make me very frustrated as a parent and I can't file a review because it's...