Xbox SX/audio cuts out

Discus and support Xbox SX/audio cuts out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone experiencing XBSX video/audio cutting out for 2 seconds? Only occurs when on dashboard or watching video... Never occurs when gaming. Using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RozzyPoppins, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:32 AM.

1. RozzyPoppins
    RozzyPoppins Guest

Xbox SX/audio cuts out

Anyone experiencing XBSX video/audio cutting out for 2 seconds? Only occurs when on dashboard or watching video... Never occurs when gaming.

Using TCL 4k, 60hz, HDMI 2.0 and XBSX HDMI cord. I have tried different cords same issue.

:)

RozzyPoppins, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:32 AM
  2. ManticCherry Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Are you noticing the audio cutting out on all games, or just specific ones? Do you have the same problem if you try to play movies or CDs?
  3. LemonTangent041 Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Have you tried setting the display settings manually?
  4. superbrickie1 Win User

Audio cuts out

Mine is through the TV speakers and it only cuts or for a split second. It seems to be ok for a while but the more games you play and the more the cache gets loaded up the worse it gets. So I'm wondering if it's to do with that. Have you cleared your cache?
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Audio Cutting Out

Have you tried another HDMI cable? They are known to wear out over time. If the new cable doesn't fix the problem you can return it for a full refund. If you have another HDMI port on your tv I would try that too.
  6. AJEgerton Win User

Audio Cutting Out

I noticed it first with Far Cry 3, now it is happening on Skyrim too. I haven't tried anything else as yet - will do so when I get the chance.

I haven't set any display settings but I set the audio manually in the xbox setup menu. What display settings would affect the audio like this?

Thanks for the help so far :)
Thema:

Xbox SX/audio cuts out

1. Xbox SX/audio cuts out - Similar Threads - audio cuts

2. Xbox dashboard audio sounds gets cut off at times - Audio pops

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dashboard audio sounds gets cut off at times - Audio pops: I actually found a post about it here So the problem is Xbox One menu sounds like the "whoosh" and "pling"... you know, those sounds when you select things or the go make selections in the menu...
  3. Xbox one x Audio cuts in and out every other second

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x Audio cuts in and out every other second: Was mid game and the audio started cutting in and out every other second. It does this on the main screen, when using streaming video apps, and when playing a game its a constant thing. I tried...
  4. Headset audio cuts out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cuts out: I have been troubleshooting this problem for 2 hours now and nothing has worked. My headset audio and the ability to talk cuts out extremely often(every 2-5 minutes) for a random amount of time....
  5. Xbox freezing and audio cutting out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox freezing and audio cutting out.: For the past few months, all of my games are freezing and having infinite loading screens. At first it was just Fortnite, then it slowly spread to all of the other games that i play. All of my...
  6. Xbox one audio randomly cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one audio randomly cutting out: Hello, the xbox one audio is randomly cutting out, do you know anyways to fix it? Brought a brand new HDMI cable to test and nothing has changed, cleaned the ports Thank you...
  7. Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apex Legends and Warzone audio cutting out before console crashes booting to Error 208 and...: I don't know whats going on, I have an Xbox one X that I bought 2 months ago and up until about 2 weeks ago everything was fine. When I try to play Apex legends or Warzone, the game crashes my...
  8. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?: My audio has been cutting out since the first day i got this headset. (WHICH WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO) Sometimes i can only hear game chat. Sometimes i can only hear party chat. And sometimes...
  9. Xbox keeps cutting my Audio input and output out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps cutting my Audio input and output out: My microphone keeps cutting out at random times when ever I’m doing anything I’ve tried it on both my controllers and it still did it when I plugged it into anything else it worked fine so i think...
  10. Audio Cutting Out while Using Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Cutting Out while Using Headset: Currently im having issues talking with my friends while utilizing an xbox one headset (Im not entirely sure what model the headset is, but its an official Xbox one that connects directly to the...