Xbox Sync Button Broken

Discus and support Xbox Sync Button Broken in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this problem for like a week or so now and whenever I press the sync button the power button doesn't flash and I can't sync anything to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joemcleedle, Jun 10, 2021.

1. joemcleedle
    joemcleedle Guest

Xbox Sync Button Broken

Hi, I've had this problem for like a week or so now and whenever I press the sync button the power button doesn't flash and I can't sync anything to it. So I've had no audio for a bit and I can't talk to anyone. Is there any fix for this?

:)

joemcleedle, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Maxycase Win User

Controller won't sync to my xbox

You have to press the sync button on both the controller and the xbox itself.
    Sync button is completely broken off I can press it
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Xbox Sync Button Broken

Hello @joemcleedle!

For issue like these, I recommend trying some basic troubleshooting steps such as a unplugging the cables and preforming a Power cycle to your console and a Soft Reset (Keeping games and apps). Also, please try updating your controller as well.

However, if the issue persists, it can be a hardware issue. If your console is still under warranty, you can request a repair order to get it fixed.

Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

My sync button is broken

So do I understand that correctly that in order to "fix" a broken Sync Button, you ripped the button out?

In that case, there is no other way to get the controller to sync with your mobile device.

You could try to re-attach the button, or bridge the contacts manually to get the controller into sync mode.

But without the button, there is no other way to get the controller into sync mode.
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

My sync button is broken

If it’s within the 90 day warranty period, then I suggest requesting a replacement.
  6. Cho Zan Wan Win User

My sync button is broken

From what I'm picturing you've pulled out the plastic button from the top of the controller? You might be able to push it back in, to at least start sync; If not, maybe someone can repair it for you? Maybe contact the seller?

Thema:

Xbox Sync Button Broken

1. Xbox Sync Button Broken - Similar Threads - Sync Button Broken

2. X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One X - Sync Button and USB Port in the Front - doesnt work: Hello everyone! My current problem is, that the USB Port and the Sync Button next to it doesnt work on the X Box One X. I tried a Factory Reset (without reseting APPs) but it didnt work. Now...
  3. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset: My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset...
  4. Xbox One S all digital console sync button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S all digital console sync button not working: I just got a new controller but my console sync button doesn't work. No matter how hard or how long I press it, it won't go into sync mode. I think I've had this issue ever since I got the...
  5. How do I sync to phone with a broken Sync button

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I sync to phone with a broken Sync button: Second time posting, hopefully in a more popular place. I want to try the streaming service for android but my xbox controller's sync button is stuck down, is there any way I can sync in with...
  6. Xbox one s sync button broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s sync button broken: I think my xbox one s sync button is broken. When i push on it, it just goes all the way down doesnt even click. Ive tried to connect 3 different controllers with the usb and that didnt work...
  7. Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way around a broken Sync (Enroll) button?: So a few years ago my xbox took a tumble and lost the ability to use any of the buttons on the outside of the xbox including the power, disc and now enroll button. This is a problem because i got...
  8. My sync button is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My sync button is broken: hello to every person who see's this i bought an xbox one remote and it's already broken the sync button is stuck in and keeps puting it in sync mode the best thing i could do at the time is rip...
  9. Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use Kinect to sync a controller if the sync button on my Xbox one is broken?: The sync button on my xbox one has suddenly stooped working and my controller has disconnected. Can I use a kinect to connect my controller even with the button on the console not working?...
  10. sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

in XBoX on Windows
    sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?: The sync button on my windows xbox one controller is broken and i would still like to wirelessly connect my controller to my pc. i dont want to fix the button. is there a way to connect without...