Xbox syncing data from cloud issue. HELLLLPPPPPPPPP

Discus and support Xbox syncing data from cloud issue. HELLLLPPPPPPPPP in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Soo, for 6 months now I have been experiencing issues. I don't know if it's Xbox or my ISP. ISP blames Xbox, Xbox blames ISP. I only have 3 games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by eggzferbreffst, Jun 16, 2019.

1. Xbox syncing data from cloud issue. HELLLLPPPPPPPPP

Soo, for 6 months now I have been experiencing issues. I don't know if it's Xbox or my ISP. ISP blames Xbox, Xbox blames ISP. I only have 3 games (Battlefront 2, Bo4 and battlefield 5). I have two accounts on my Xbox, both of which behave the same way. I
    load into the game, and only ever so often ill get the pop up for "syncing game data from cloud". It never makes it past 3%. It will allow me to start the game with no sync error code given. But after it does this the games menu cut screens are choppy while
    loading, and playing online(here's the kicker) or OFFLINE, the games are near impossible to play. off and online the games are blurry, objects render out of no where, and audio cuts in and out, at a certain distance opposing players will render. But if they
    are beyond the distance(not sure exactly how close they have to be) of what the game renders then they will just pop in out of no where. It's quite the challenge trying to hit any moving target, its like they are lag switching while running. I have contacted
    my ISP countless times over this 6 months. I have bought 3 Xbox's just to rule out a hardware problem. I let one of my gaming buddies use my sign in to see if it might be an account problem, but he said it synced the data from the cloud to 100% and everything
    ran smooth. I would've said in a heartbeat that yeah its the ISP, but i have tried multiple locations;even a state 600 miles away and the issue was the same. I love Xbox, it helps me out when i have a bad day like the rest of you, but I don't know what else
    I can do. It doesn't seem like anyone else in my area is experiencing this issue because I have asked. I promise you i have done all basic troubleshooting: factory reset, deleted local saves, made different accounts, bought new xbox's, opened ports, cleared
    mac, put Xbox on static IP, hard reset, cleared persistent storage,bought new TV, HDMI cords. Yes the Xbox is hardwired, and yes i have tried WiFi. Please if you do recommend something, please don't give me basic troubleshooting steps. I have googled and YouTubed
    myself to death. This has been six months so I for sure covered the general troubleshooting tips.

even when i don't get the pop up for "syncing data" the issues remain the same.

I have plenty of game clips showing the issues, and if i can figure out how to post them, i will if that will help. Thanks for reading

:)

eggzferbreffst, Jun 16, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

forza horizon 4

Hi Bayron,

Thanks for coming to the forums with this issue. I understand that you have some questions about saved game data.

• Have you had any issues with your internet at all or any error messages or codes regarding the syncing of your game data from the cloud?

Note:

You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync. Playing offline may cause your cloud data to become out of sync. Your data updates each time you connect to Xbox Live.

I recommend trying the following articles:

Try this out and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Cloud storage?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I understand that you have some questions about saved game data.

• Have you ever had any issues with your internet at all or any error messages or codes regarding the syncing of your
      game data from the cloud?

Note:

You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync. Playing offline may cause your cloud data to become out of sync. Your data updates each
    time you connect to Xbox Live.

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Speed Runners

Hi there
    Battlefront1237!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to the forums attention. I understand that you have some questions about saved
    game data.

• Have you had any issues with your internet at all or any error messages or codes regarding the syncing of your game
      data from the cloud?

Note:

You must have a regular connection to Xbox Live to keep your data in sync. Playing offline may cause your cloud data to become out of sync. Your data updates each

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Battlefield 4 onlinekauf speichert spielvprtschritte nicht. (Battlefield 4 online-going does not save game steps.)

Hey there!

Thank you for bringing this inquiry to the forums attention. I understand that you have some questions about saved
    game data.

• Have you had any issues with your internet at all or any error messages or codes regarding the syncing of your game
      data from the cloud?

Note:

6. XBF Crystal P Win User

"There is a problem with your saved games" so I did what they recommend and deleted all the local save data... BUT my saves DID NOT sync with the cloud?!?!?!

Hi there
    Gunnder!

game data.

data from the cloud?

Note:

Thema:

Xbox syncing data from cloud issue. HELLLLPPPPPPPPP

1. Xbox syncing data from cloud issue. HELLLLPPPPPPPPP - Similar Threads - syncing data cloud

2. Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost data on a Xbox 360 game due to cloud sync.: So, i was just about to start playing "Castlevania Harmony of Despair" on my Xbox One S and it asked about a error whit cloud sync and gave me 2 options: Load the current data on my Xbox Load...
  3. subnautica not syncing with the cloud data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    subnautica not syncing with the cloud data: hi im getting the error code 0x83860012 whenever i launch subnautica and it tries to sync with the cloud saves. now im wired in to my cable/modem and the steps i have tried is...
  4. Cloud Sync syncing old save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Sync syncing old save data: I have 2 Xbox Ones at home in different rooms (one original Xbox One and one Xbox One X). I'm the only user and I play the same games in the same account on either console, because sometimes I...
  5. 0x838601e7 Error with syncing data from cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x838601e7 Error with syncing data from cloud storage: I am getting this issue with Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin, essentially the game works perfectly and I could continue playing but the saved data cannot sync from the cloud storage. One...
  6. We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now: All my play anywhere titles that can be optimized by ndvia GForce Experience have problems syncing data with the cloud. I start the game on the PC and create a new save file that is stored on the...
  7. Neverending syncing data with cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Neverending syncing data with cloud: Since a few days ago, when (I think) there was an update to the Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection app, it won't work for me. First when it logs into my account it always fails the first...
  8. Can't sync data with the cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sync data with the cloud: #1 tryed uninstall the game and reinstalling the game #2 tryed syncing data multiple times and still get the same error message #3 try the connections and it tell me im connected....
  9. "We were unable to sync your data with the cloud just now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "We were unable to sync your data with the cloud just now": I had had my Xbox One for about 5 months now and for the past few weeks whenever I try and play WWE 2K17 i keep getting the error message "We were unable to sync your data with the cloud just...
  10. Xbox One not syncing Cloud data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not syncing Cloud data: hi all any support or answers would be much appeciated, i have previous Need For Speed Rivals game datat on xbox 360 and need it on my xbox one, i have saved the data to the cloud storage but the...