Xbox takes 1 hr to go to green xbox screen then stays there

Discus and support Xbox takes 1 hr to go to green xbox screen then stays there in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox when i turn it on is stuck on the green screen it its been like this for the last couple days(it takes a really long time to go green)how could... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaltonMayorga-gilchrist, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Xbox takes 1 hr to go to green xbox screen then stays there

My xbox when i turn it on is stuck on the green screen it its been like this for the last couple days(it takes a really long time to go green)how could i fix it im not able to play a select number of games that needs me to be on and the xbox isnt working

:)

DaltonMayorga-gilchrist, Apr 5, 2020
  2. dobby220216 Win User

Hi have you tried hard resetting your xbox, to do this hold the power button for a few second then remove the power cord for 5 minutes. If you can't get your xbox working properly you could request a repair from Microsoft
  3. TGBeboStackk Win User

My xbox when i turn it on is stuck on the green screen it its been like this for the last couple days(it takes a really long time to go green)how could i fix it im not able to play a select number of games that needs me to be on and the xbox isnt working
    Hey buddy most likely its a software issue. Call xbox support for help if its a bigger issue support will handle it. If the xbox has warranty you also have more options.
  4. jamestafoya Win User

system error e106 0000000a c0000102

My Xbox one does not play or go to the home screen. It stays on the green XBOX display.
  5. ICE4DRAGON26 Win User

Xbox One - Freezing wont turn on or takes to long to start

xbox just stays on green xbox screen , please help
  6. PluralQuasar94 Win User

xbox one s console problem

It just usually stays on the green screen with the xbox one logo on screen and sometimes (rarely) it goes to the home screen but will not let me do much of anything, not even go to settings!
Thema:

1. Xbox takes 1 hr to go to green xbox screen then stays there - Similar Threads - takes green screen

2. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  3. it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it takes a lot of time to sign in into minecraft with microsoft and a green screen comes...: i'm having a lot of problems logging in into my minecraft account with microsoft and when i do a green screen appears and it has the loading symbol on it so.... i'm confused can someone please...
  4. Need help Xbox won't boot up it takes 10 mins to get to the green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help Xbox won't boot up it takes 10 mins to get to the green screen: ive tryed everything to try to get it to boot up but I just don't want to... Xbox support said it was shut off during a update.. I didn't even know it was updating?! Things I've tryed 1)Hard...
  5. xb1 start up takes forever, green screen even longer

in XBoX on Consoles
    xb1 start up takes forever, green screen even longer: so i went to play my xbox and it didnt connect to my tv, i thought it was a hdmi issue, but it turns out it takes such a long time to get to the xbox logo green screen (about 7 minutes). I...
  6. My new Xbox1 take 2 mins to show up on tv then hangs on the green logo screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox1 take 2 mins to show up on tv then hangs on the green logo screen: i just got my new xbox1 As i boot it up for the first time . It take 2 mins to show up on tv then it hangs up on the green logo screen I already tasted it on another tv und changed the hdmi...
  7. Takes 30 mins for Xbox One to boot up to Green screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Takes 30 mins for Xbox One to boot up to Green screen.: Tired: Power Cycle, holding power button for more then 10 sec, holding power and eject button, different HDMI Cable, 2 different TV, different HDMI ports. I tired to do Offline System Update...
  8. Xbox One takes minutes to green screen, then stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One takes minutes to green screen, then stuck: Hey guys! As the title already implies, since my Xbox acted up a few days ago (slow loading ingame and dashboard) it is kind of stuck in the green screen of death AFTER a "boot time" of 5-10...
  9. Console takes a long time (5 minutes) to reach green boot up screen - stays there indefinitely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console takes a long time (5 minutes) to reach green boot up screen - stays there indefinitely: I haven't turned on the console in a long time, just moved houses and decided to use it again. I turned it on and found it wasn't getting to the boot up screen - just black screen. Tried power...
  10. Help!!! - Takes forever just to get to green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help!!! - Takes forever just to get to green screen: Please help, had my xbox one for 2 months now, last night I realised it wasn't coming on. I pushed the power button, the console light comes on, but then nothing. My Samsung tv says no source...