Xbox takes too long to turn off Xbox One S

Discus and support Xbox takes too long to turn off Xbox One S in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox one S It takes like 5 minutes to turn off and that started today submitted by /u/Angel150734 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Angel150734, May 23, 2020.

1. Xbox takes too long to turn off Xbox One S

Xbox one S It takes like 5 minutes to turn off and that started today

submitted by /u/Angel150734
    [link] [comments]

/u/Angel150734, May 23, 2020
  2. scottedogaus Win User

Xbox turns on then off instantly

Hi i woke up this morning and i have a similar issue my xbox one s turns on for 3 secs then turns off.. mines under warranty so they will take my xbox away for fixing or replace it .. god knows how long it will be to fix 😐
  3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

downloading onto usb - will the xbox 360 turn off if it takes too long?

If you're downloading something off of the dashboard (outside of a game) then it will continue to download even if the console goes idle.

If you are downloading something from with-in an actual game then it all depends on the game itself.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox One Power Issue

Hello Reese2001,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little bit more information to make sure that we provide the correct solution. Is your console turning off after you try turning it on? Does the console not turn on at all? Are you using the original
    Xbox One, the Xbox One S or Xbox One X? How long does the console stay on before it turns off? We have a support article that provides solutions for an

Xbox One turning off unexpectedly
    . Be sure to let us know the results Reese2001!
  5. EXO Prodigy XX Win User

Xbox one taking too long to start

error E105 00000000 80070079
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Takes too long to sign into Xbox one.

Try an remove your profile from the console , shut everything down and re add the profile when it all comes back up.... that will usually clear things up...
Thema:

Xbox takes too long to turn off Xbox One S

1. Xbox takes too long to turn off Xbox One S - Similar Threads - takes too long

2. Xbox one x games take too long to start

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x games take too long to start: I've been having this issue for a while now and restarting and unplugging doesn't work. Anyone have a fix? submitted by /u/datpoot [link] [comments]
  3. Screen time approvals on xbox take too long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen time approvals on xbox take too long: We apply parental controls to manage screen time on the xbox. When there is 5 minutes of time left my son is able to send us a request to extend the time so he can finish the game he is playing....
  4. Game taking too long to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game taking too long to start: My games have been telling me that they have taken too long to start and I have tried everything to fix it if you have a way please tell me f7d71eab-7218-4085-a193-379ab4e2868a
  5. Fornite taking too long to load error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite taking too long to load error message: How do I stop this issue? Ive googled the error message and have tried everything that was suggested. 652733a5-59b1-417a-87a4-035293ac9cec
  6. Dashboard Takes Too Long to Start

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard Takes Too Long to Start: I started my xbox and when it loaded it gave me the error “dashboard took too long to start” and only gave me the option of closing it which took me to a black screen and a help option which told...
  7. Game takes too long to start on Xbox One X

in XboX Insiders
    Game takes too long to start on Xbox One X: I’m having this for about two weeks now. From time to time, starting a game stops on the splash screen for a while and then I get the error saying that the game took too long to start. No idea...
  8. Xbox One Xbox Dashboard Taking too long

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Xbox Dashboard Taking too long: I have a question and I'm not sure if it can be answered. I was playing some Warzone with my friends when all of a sudden my xbox just shut off for no reason. There was no rain, no storm and my...
  9. Taking too long to start error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Taking too long to start error: Recently my xbox has not been working at all and everything that i try do leads to a Took too long to star error, i cant even sign in or go to setting because nothing will load. I was having a...
  10. Everything on the Xbox says it's taking too long.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everything on the Xbox says it's taking too long.: At least one a day for the past month or so, I havent been able to play games, use apps or even go the the Xbox settings. I gone through all of the Xbox troubleshooting steps and the only thing...