Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One!

Discus and support Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Will be awesome have full collection on my Xbox with so legendary and fantastic story like Halo! Pls!!!! submitted by /u/xavamanx [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xavamanx, Jun 27, 2020.

1. /u/xavamanx
    /u/xavamanx Guest

Will be awesome have full collection on my Xbox with so legendary and fantastic story like Halo! Pls!!!!

submitted by /u/xavamanx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xavamanx, Jun 27, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. ODST343 Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

army of two 40th day (xbox 360)

ace combat assault horizon (xbox 360)

NCAA (xbox 360)

halo spartan strike mobile game to xbox one
  3. JMNeyra Win User

Looking for partners for Campaign/War Games/Spartan Ops? POST HERE!

Hi looking for players to play halo 4 campaign in legendary mode or spartan ops, add me and send me a message pls thanks.
  4. Coyote1108 Win User

Installation stopped 0x87e0000f

I also have the halo guardians xbox and i cant install halo mcc or destiny, it did install spartan strike though
  5. Albert X Win User

Mobile Games

Those will all give you achievements through Xbox Live

Age of Empires: Castle Siege. Microsoft Solitaire
    Collection. Minecraft: Pocket
    Edition. Wordament and Wordament
    Snap Attack. Halo: Spartan Strike and Halo:
    Spartan Assault.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

how many halo games have you played and which one was your favorite

I've played all the traditional Halo games, I haven't tried

halo wars

halo wars 2

halo spartan assault

halo spartan strike

halo fireteam raven
Thema:

1. Xbox team pls add halo spartan strike for Xbox One! - Similar Threads - team pls add

2. how do i contact the reinforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i contact the reinforcement team: i recently gat banned thought it was because i referenced a gun i file a case review, they upheld the case and said it was because i was trying to offer give away in a group post. idk what to do i...
  3. Enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team: A 24 hour suspension was given to me for no reason. Someone messaged me harrasing me.. I responded without cuss words or name calling. He reported me and then messaged me AGAIN saying have a nice...
  4. Team Killing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Team Killing: So I see a lot of Team Killing in the games I play and I always report them for it. Im wondering what the punishment is for Team Killing? 2cb68714-3857-4db9-a97f-0ad852fbcf7a
  5. Xbox suspension bugged and cannot contact the enforcement team

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suspension bugged and cannot contact the enforcement team: Around two weeks ago I received a gamer pic ban which, according to the completed suspensions log, was supposed to last for around 28 hours. As a side note, I am quite confused as to why the image...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  7. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Like it really is a joke to get banned for saying "horrific" e68f39e4-b0c6-4c1b-9079-e282debb898c
  8. Teaming in solos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teaming in solos: What do you guys do to players who team up in solos in blackout? 9d87e9cb-3ca2-4b29-8c57-5ee240b0120e
  9. Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the contact information for the enforcements team.: Why isnt there any way to contact the enforcement team. They bann people just because someone reported them even though there isnt anything to ban them for and there isnt a way to dispute the bann...
  10. pls dear enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    pls dear enforcement team: pls dear enforcement team unsuspennd me from online gaming i did nothing wrong and allready am comunication suspended i have a friend that i play with ll the time he can tell u i did nothing wrong...