Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

Discus and support Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So this has been happening for some time now. I have the Xbox One X and it seems this happens on ALL games I've played, I'm in mid game and the all of... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YoshiMaster666, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

So this has been happening for some time now. I have the Xbox One X and it seems this happens on ALL games I've played, I'm in mid game and the all of a sudden my console goes black. Then it opens the home panel and asks "do you own this game". Mind you I have the game pass ultimate and I own all my games digitally. Has anyone else experienced this? Has it been addressed? What are the possible fixes to stop this?

submitted by /u/YoshiMaster666
    [link] [comments]

/u/YoshiMaster666, Feb 21, 2020
  2. MisterClever0ne Win User

Owned games...and game pass.

I owned digital games and game pass
  3. Jlibecap Win User

minecraft story mode IV

4. Halomaster0808 Win User

Game from game pass says I don’t own game

1. Gamepass games need internet connection to work so make sure that is correct.

2. make sure your brothers account is still on your xbox and set as home xbox

3. try Installing the game again
  5. NUM1 KILLA 420 Win User

all digital games asking if i own the game

Yes I've tried that along with every other possible thing you can do except repurchase the games.
  6. onyxishere Win User

all digital games asking if i own the game

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with the games. Have you tried holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down to see if that solves the issue?
Thema:

Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally

1. Xbox tells me I don’t own games yet I have game pass and own all games digitally - Similar Threads - tells don’t own

2. Can someone tell me how to get in touch with support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone tell me how to get in touch with support?: I've tried going through their bots, wouldn't allow me to get called back and all stores are currently closed for appointments. I play with an xbox 360 controller on pc. The receiver has started...
  3. Telling someone that your an Xbox ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Telling someone that your an Xbox ambassador: I told someone I was part of the Xbox ambassador program will I get in trouble i was just trying to have fun playing games and someone messaged me basically giving me hate for how i played and...
  4. HDR screenshots always tell its not possible to load and to try later, showing only SDR...

in XboX Insiders
    HDR screenshots always tell its not possible to load and to try later, showing only SDR...: Is this happening outside Beta Ring also? Oh, it doesn't matter if it's a screenshot in my profile or another from someone else, by the way. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  5. who do i contact about gamepass ultimate quests not unlocking........please tell me who can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    who do i contact about gamepass ultimate quests not unlocking........please tell me who can...: who do i contact about gamepass ultimate quests not unlocking gears pop and gold brick ninja not unlocking that is 550 points i am very ill and dont like wasting my time........please tell me who...
  6. Please tell me the list of 4gb best game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please tell me the list of 4gb best game: Can u please tell me the list of best games which can play 4gb ram I found this link on the net can anybody confirm me is it good...
  7. Alguém sabe me dizer alguma conquista de 4 pontos ??[Translation-Can anyone tell me any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguém sabe me dizer alguma conquista de 4 pontos ??[Translation-Can anyone tell me any...: Alguém pode me ajudar.? Preciso saber que jogo possa dar 4 pontos de conqu ista ? [Translation-Can anyone help me.? I need to know which game I can give 4 points of conqu ista ?]...
  8. Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else still having problems with updating the store? It’s telling me I don’t have...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheOnlyMason22 [link] [comments]
  9. Game tells me I need an update from live but I don’t have live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game tells me I need an update from live but I don’t have live: my call of duty game keeps telling me I need a live update and I don’t even have live 25514ccb-743a-4d08-8ce8-169e64649504
  10. Gta 5 is telling me I don’t have permission to play, even though I have Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 is telling me I don’t have permission to play, even though I have Xbox live: hi, I recently went out and bought an Xbox live card at the beginning of the year and was able to play gta online ever since. Now all of a sudden, it keeps telling me I can’t access gta online...