Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

Discus and support Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EeryRain1, Jan 16, 2020.

1. /u/EeryRain1
    /u/EeryRain1 Guest

Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less)

With cities skylines on gamepass(pc and xbox) I had to repurchase dlcs even though it's the same for both. Did i mess up or is it common to have to repurchase dlcs when you switch to the pc version?(wasn't sure where to post this, but since gamepass on pc is still an insiders thing i figured it belonged here.)

submitted by /u/EeryRain1
    [link] [comments]

/u/EeryRain1, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Irixion Win User

Downloaded Files With One Profile, Using It With Another Profile - Help Needed.

Purchases, Achievements, and all profile specific purchases are non-transferable. In fact, all of your questions are answered in the link you posted. If your old account is working fine, use it. DLC and purchased items are non-transferable, and accounts
    cannot be merged.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft beta??

If you have the Xbox Insider App (either on your PC or your Xbox One), start that app, and leave the Minecraft Insider Program.

Uninstall Minecraft and then install the non-beta Minecraft version again.
  4. WPAK Win User

Xbox insider hub

Hi there,

usually you should be able to do something after each update, like rate the update.

Just to be sure to which Ring is your console enrolled? You can check that via the Xbox Insider Hub on the Xbox One console.

Also keep in mind that the best place for Xbox Insider related questions is this :

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Those are the forums specifically for Xbox Insider related information/questions/support etc.
  5. crilav25 Win User

Antivirus Xbox

Bene allora non esiste un antivirus per xbox? Microsoft edge non ha possibilit di essere infettato come se fosse un pc? Forse e una domanda banale ma sono neofita in merito.. grazie

[Translation-Well then there is no antivirus for Xbox? Microsoft Edge has no chance to be infected as if it were a PC? Maybe it's a trivial question but I'm neita about.. Thank you]
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Gamer Pics for the Xbox One

I like Xbox one gamerpics,they are free and also less related with video games or movies,which offers more creativity....

But the game related might come back....Maybe with Titanfall.
Thema:

1. Xbox to PC DLC double purchase(maybe not an insiders question but related non the less) - Similar Threads - DLC double purchase

2. DLC( Jocker, Cindel, Spawn, Nightwolf und Shaukhan

in XBoX on Consoles
    DLC( Jocker, Cindel, Spawn, Nightwolf und Shaukhan: Hallo, habe ein Problem mit dem DLC. Habe es mir gekauf und gleich eingerichtet. Aber von den 5 Charakteren fehlt mir nun Spawn, Joker und ShauKhan. Woran liegt es und woe kriegt man es...
  3. Dlc packs for COD WWII missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dlc packs for COD WWII missing: Microsoft store says I have already installed COD WWII dlc packs 1-2-3, however the maps associated with those packs are not on my multiplayer map options. Why not? I only seem to play standard...
  4. Are the hollow knight "Dlc's" available in the void heart edition,Aka console edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the hollow knight "Dlc's" available in the void heart edition,Aka console edition: So i want to play hollow knight void heart on the xbox one and i wanted to know if the Dlc's/updates like the "the grimm troup" and "god master" are available in the xbox one edition of the game....
  5. Error starting a DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error starting a DLC: Hello, I'm a newbie to Xbox and I'm already having some annoying problems. I recently bought a Resident Evil 7 DLC, but the console and the store is listed as "not purchased", and I only have one...
  6. GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG Batman: The Telltale Series - The Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) won't recognize DLC: The game tells me I have purchased but not downloaded episodes 2 - 5, when I have in fact downloaded them. I see separately a DLC called...
  7. Problema con un Dlc de dragón ball xenoverse 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con un Dlc de dragón ball xenoverse 2: Me descarge un dlc de dragón ball xenoverse 2 y cuando lo termine de instalar no me salía el contenido que habia comprado y lo reinstale y no me aparece el contenido...
  8. Double charged for dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged for dlc: Hey Microsoft I've been waiting to have my 1.99 back from my double charged dlc pack from black ops 2 afterlife pack. b0bd7b65-7794-40b4-8f9a-ecab14915338
  9. Double charged dlc content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged dlc content: Microsoft, for some reason I was double charged for purchasing the black ops 2 after life pack. When I first bought it, it never showed up in my download history so I tried to get it again and it...
  10. Double charged for DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charged for DLC: I need some help. I was charged twice for the Arkbreaker pack and Castithan Charge Pack for Defiance both of with are 9.99 each, total 19.98 with out tax (I should have only seen two payments of...