Xbox to PC Stream To continue, sign in on your console using this account​.

Discus and support Xbox to PC Stream To continue, sign in on your console using this account​. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 Xbox App unable to stream Xbox One. Error: "To continue, sign in on your console using this account." Three Different Xbox Accounts. (Two... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ikbosh, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Ikbosh
    Ikbosh Guest

Windows 10 Xbox App unable to stream Xbox One.

Error: "To continue, sign in on your console using this account."

Three Different Xbox Accounts. (Two have Xbox Live, one does not, two have Xbox set as home).

Two Different Computers.

Two Different Routers.

Multiple Different Network Setups on said Routers.

Full blown Factory Reset Xbox. (USB Method for cleanest method possible).

One PC was a Brand new laptop bought a week ago.

The other PC I have fully re-installed Windows 10 Pro.

I am still getting the error: "To continue, sign in on your console using this account."

Test Streaming produces all green tickets.

While testing nothing happens on my app.

The Xbox recognises that I'm testing streaming by notifying me on the Xbox.

I have spoken to Xbox Support.

I have reset my Windows Store cache.

I have re-installed the Xbox App.

I have downloaded and tested using the Xbox (Beta) app.

We have cleared caches on the Xbox, cleared Mac Addresses.

Tried Static, Automatic IP Addresses.

Honestly, lost, only thing left to try is a different Xbox.

:)

Ikbosh, Apr 13, 2017
  2. 'to continue,sign in on your console using this account'

Recently I have bought a Xbox one. My pc was already using windows 10 when I bought it. I have tried to stream my Xbox one to the pc. But everytime it saids 'to continue,sign in on your console using this account', even though I already sign in with
    the same account on both consoles. So what should I do to stream? Thanks a lot.

DemandedPrism7, Apr 13, 2017
  3. To continue, sign in on your console using this account

System cannot stream Xbox with error message "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" while SUT and Xbox console sign-in with same account.

PlaneOrca918392, Apr 13, 2017
  4. Ikbosh
    Ikbosh Guest

[SOLVED}

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to get it working by a subset of things mentioned above.

Deleted All Accounts

Cleared Cache

Cleared Mac Address (If I was wireless, I would have also deleted the network, but am wired.)

Completely shutdown the device and boot it back up

Downloaded Only One Account

Ensured Auto-Sign in was on

Disabled the stream and xbox app connections options in settings

Restarted Xbox

Re-enabled said settings

Restart Xbox

Gave it a couple minutes to ensure I was signed in

Restarted the Xbox App

Tested the Stream

Other things I did prior to doing this sub-set procedure, that could have affected it;

I was having issues with accessing "My Home Xbox" I soon found out my router wasn't correctly doing UPnP.

So I set a DMZ on my Xbox. Ensured it was set as my home xbox.

I then set the DMZ to PC. Restarted both devices and router (ensuring everything had static IPs).

I don't recommend this step unless you understand what you're doing.

As this may have not contributed to the solution or not.

I'll be verifying it with my housemates PC later (His won't have DMZ).

Will come back and edit, or post again my findings.

Ikbosh, Apr 14, 2017
  5. Ikbosh Win User

[SOLVED}

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I managed to get it working by a subset of things mentioned above.

Deleted All Accounts

Cleared Cache

Cleared Mac Address (If I was wireless, I would have also deleted the network, but am wired.)

Completely shutdown the device and boot it back up

Downloaded Only One Account

Ensured Auto-Sign in was on

Disabled the stream and xbox app connections options in settings

Restarted Xbox

Re-enabled said settings

Restart Xbox

Gave it a couple minutes to ensure I was signed in

Restarted the Xbox App

Tested the Stream

Other things I did prior to doing this sub-set procedure, that could have affected it;

I was having issues with accessing "My Home Xbox" I soon found out my router wasn't correctly doing UPnP.

So I set a DMZ on my Xbox. Ensured it was set as my home xbox.

I then set the DMZ to PC. Restarted both devices and router (ensuring everything had static IPs).

I don't recommend this step unless you understand what you're doing.

As this may have not contributed to the solution or not.

I'll be verifying it with my housemates PC later (His won't have DMZ).

Will come back and edit, or post again my findings.
  6. Henry567869 Win User

XB1-stream-to-Win10 no longer work, keeping asking me to sign in my XB1 with same account

Hi,

To help resolve your concern with Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10, you may refer to this

link
    . Look for I'm receiving the error message, "To continue, sign in on your console using this account" and perform the solution provided.

Keep us posted.
    The provided solution in the link is to sign in my XB1 with the same account I signed in my Win10 PC, and I had already done that.
  7. WPAK Win User

Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

Hi there,

in case you haven't tried it yet,

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

You might also try rebooting all Network devices when console is powered off.

Let us know the results
  8. XBF Javier R Win User

Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  9. The Dustier Pie Win User

STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT

Yeah when you add a passcode it requires you sign in with a controller because without it anyone using you network could access your xbox and account rendering the password useless.
Thema:

1. Xbox to PC Stream To continue, sign in on your console using this account​. - Similar Threads - Stream continue sign

2. How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...

in XboX Insiders
    How do I set up the console streaming? I've looked at lots of videos but they haven't shown...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CALL_ME_JIG [link] [comments]
  3. How do I continue to do Console Streaming with a new Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I continue to do Console Streaming with a new Xbox?: Just upgraded from the S to the X thanks to a Black Friday deal, but now I'm wondering how I can do console streaming from my new device. Anyone have any ideas? submitted by /u/ThinkFishTank...
  4. Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account": I cannot get game streaming to work. I was streaming multiple times for 4 straight days prior. These past two days it won't stream at all after I connect to my Xbox One. Every time I try to stream...
  5. Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account": I cannot get game streaming to work. Every time I try to stream from the Xbox App in Windows 10, I get the message "To continue, sign in on your console using this account". I have signed in with...
  6. Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account: I am on the same account on PC and Xbox. I have tried a different account and different PC, still get the error to continue sign in on your console using this account. I have tried the following....
  7. Content continuing to download while streaming a video or playing in a multiplayer playlist ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content continuing to download while streaming a video or playing in a multiplayer playlist ...: The xbox used to pause content downloads and keep them paused while in an app that streams videos (netflix, hulu, etc) or while playing in a multiplayer playlist but since an update a little while...
  8. Content continuing to download while streaming a video or playing in a multiplayer playlist ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content continuing to download while streaming a video or playing in a multiplayer playlist ...: The xbox used to pause content downloads and keep them paused while in an app that streams videos (netflix, hulu, etc) or while playing in a multiplayer playlist but since an update a little while...
  9. Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?: Anyone else getting this garbage? Was working perfectly fine this morning now its giving me this garbage every time I try to stream it. 3bfbc75f-5275-42ed-93e3-1f0091b1d2b5
  10. STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT: Was streaming perfectly until I decided to add a PASSCODE now when I start the streaming it is saying I have to go to the console and login. I guess the all powerful engineers at MSFT never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. to continue sign in on your xbox stream error