Xbox To PC Streaming

Discus and support Xbox To PC Streaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to stream my Xbox game to my PC through the Windows 10 Xbox App, but I am encountering a problem. My Laptop can't find my Xbox, even when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deathscythe FJH, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Xbox To PC Streaming

I want to stream my Xbox game to my PC through the Windows 10 Xbox App, but I am encountering a problem. My Laptop can't find my Xbox, even when I search for the consoles IP. I have already tried resetting my network adapters, and I have tried changing
    my DNS on both the console and computer. They are both connected to the same network, and this was not an issue months ago, so I don't know what has changed that does not allow me to stream anymore.

:)

Deathscythe FJH, Feb 14, 2020
  2. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

I am able to stream from XBOX to PC though.

But I want to stream from PC to XBOX.
  3. the Q10 Win User

I cannot connect to my XBOX using wireless display

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

But the link is for streaming from xbox to pc.

I want to stream from pc to xbox.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Game Sharing + Games with Gold Question

You can stream an xbox one to a windows 10 pc.

Basically you are playing your xbox through your PC so as long as the xbox is on and set as your girlfriends home xbox and you have your account on that xbox and are signed in and streaming the xbox to your pc you can play any of her digital games and use
    her subscriptions.

Keep in mind this is streaming the xbox games to your PC these will not be PC games. this is just streaming what would be showing on the xbox you would even be able to turn the tv on where the xbox is hooked up and watch the person on the PC play.

There is even some 2 player games like the Lego star wars games that me and my wife play together from the same room where im streaming the xbox to my PC and shes playing on the xbox
  5. BilboBiggins Win User

If you would enjoy it if we could play our PC games on my Xbox One without modding!!!

Totally agree the stream to your pc is completely useless for me. I had maybe hoped I could play a xbox game on my pc while my xbox runs the tv on the actual tv screen. The only way this streaming feature would work for me is to stream games/movies from
    the pc to the xbox
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Stream games from win 10 to xbox one

Hey there Onkel Arix.

There isn't an option to stream from a PC to your Xbox One, but you can stream from your Xbox One to your Windows 10 PC.
Thema:

Xbox To PC Streaming

1. Xbox To PC Streaming - Similar Threads - Streaming

2. When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    When will there be a fix for Huawei devices for the xbox game streaming app?: There has been an influx of complaints from Huawai device users with Xbox's "Xcloud" service for mobile phones. There have been ample amount of complaints over on the Xcloud subreddit regarding...
  3. Xbox App Streaming no sound

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox App Streaming no sound: Any help would be great. I'm using the Xbox App to stream from the cloud or from my Series X. The video works very well, but the sound is a real problem. The easiest way to explain the problem...
  4. XBOX Beta Remote Stream - No Audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX Beta Remote Stream - No Audio: When doing the xbox remote stream via android, there is no audio. It just does a popping sound non stop. Have tried changing all audio settings, using phone sound, bluetooth speakers, and even...
  5. Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...: Why is the streaming worse on series x. I’m running it all on exact same network as I was on one x. It’s happening when I scroll down the home content blocks especially on community tab,when I go...
  6. Streaming on Call of Duty on Twitch Directly from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming on Call of Duty on Twitch Directly from Xbox: I started streaming on the xbox one and series x, i cant figure out how to include party chat in the stream. Messaged twitch and they said contact microsoft. Try to contact microsoft and they wont...
  7. Why can't I stream Hitman 3 on Xbox One S (Twitch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I stream Hitman 3 on Xbox One S (Twitch): Whenever I try to stream Hitman 3 on Twitch, it says something along the lines of 'This game doesn't allow broadcasting' yet I can stream any other game just fine (including Hitman 2). I've tried...
  8. Autoplay: Streaming Videos from my network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Autoplay: Streaming Videos from my network: Hi. I use the xbox one to play some videos off my home network, but I'd like to disable the autoplay feature, so that when it finishes playing one video, it doesn't automatically play the next...
  9. Video streaming not working but online gaming is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video streaming not working but online gaming is: Video streaming apps including Netflix Vudu and Disney+ are all appearing to be down. Netflix will allow me to play some titles with both audio and visuals however some titles turn to a black...
  10. Xbox series s streaming mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s streaming mic: Anyone know which tripod streaming mic will work on the new xbox series s? What do i need to look for to make sure its compatible thanks e7deeb60-7bfb-4363-9c6a-abe4f03434fa