Xbox to pc

Discus and support Xbox to pc in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play Minecraft w10 edition on xbox and have game pass ultimate. I also have a question, can I download Minecraft w10 edition on my pc for free just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ViBe x Wolf2079, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Xbox to pc

I play Minecraft w10 edition on xbox and have game pass ultimate. I also have a question, can I download Minecraft w10 edition on my pc for free just like how I did on xbox?

:)

ViBe x Wolf2079, Aug 27, 2019
  2. WeepySaucer9404 Win User

PC for Xbox and Xbox for PC game

If it is a Play Anywhere title then yes, you can download it and play on both Xbox and PC for nothing but if it is not a Play Anywhere title game then you would have to buy it twice, once for PC and once for Xbox.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you on Xbox or PC?

If it is PC, you will need the Xbox Game Pass PC Beta and your PC will need to be running Windows 10 1903 build.
  4. xXCamhawkXx Win User

XBOX NEEDS RPG

Then PC and Xbox. but will PC and Xbox players will be playing together.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass(beta)

Hi Copdroid,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Xbox game pass for PC is strictly games for the PC. You do not need an Xbox console. The Xbox beta app is downloadable on the PC itself. Here is a

FAQ on game pass for PC

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Will I get banned for modding Skyrim?

For Xbox or PC? Xbox is a big no no, but the PC version has cheats and mods.
Thema:

Xbox to pc