Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync

Discus and support Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm currently playing Outer Worlds on Xbox One (through Game Pass - which is a great subscription btw) and I've also installed Outer Worlds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Youshless, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Youshless
    Youshless Guest

Hey guys,

I'm currently playing Outer Worlds on Xbox One (through Game Pass - which is a great subscription btw) and I've also installed Outer Worlds on my work & home PC through the xbox (beta) app. I have the unlimited subscription.

The issue is that I have made progress on my Xbox One but it doesn't sync my save data so I don't get a "continue" prompt on Windows version.

Can you help please? I really don't want to start again...it's a lonnnnnnng game lol

Thanks

:)

Youshless, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Youshless Win User

Thanks a lot for getting back. Frustrating that you can't cross save/load but your comment was helpful none the less ;)
  3. Youshless Win User

Hey, thanks for getting back and linking to the reddit. Super helpful! ;)
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

They are two different versions of the game & two separate achievement lists, so create two different saves.
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

6. PalmettoBling Win User

Game cloud syncing error

Can you see if there is any update for the game available in the Windows 10 store? If the game version is not in sync with the latest, it might be causing issues with the sync from the cloud.

And are you syncing a save from a console version, or a different PC, or is this an issue with uploading your local save to the cloud? Curious if we're troubleshooting actually transferring saves to different devices, or a general sync issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync - Similar Threads - Windows beta cloud

2. XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10: Hi, I've been trying the XBOX (beta) application for Windows 10, also subscribed to the game pass. I've downloaded 3 games but in none of them my XBOX 360 controller seems not to be detected at...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) App don't load game (stuck on synchronizing window): I donwloaded Xbox (Beta) for Game Pass, paied the first month and download a game (Snake Pass). I played it for a while, closed the game and went do something else. When I got back to PC to play...
  4. Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign into Xbox (beta) or Xbox Console Companion apps on Windows 10: I've been trying to get the Xbox (beta) app to work on my PC for months. Here's what happens. When I try to sign in, it goes through all of the sign-in steps, reloads the page, and then...I'm not...
  5. Xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 crashes my entire PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 crashes my entire PC: Hello, Whenever I start a download with the Xbox app on PC the download starts and then just crashes my entire system. I was able to download sunset overdrive with gamepass but whenever I try to...
  6. Metro Exodus Crash on Xbox (beta) Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro Exodus Crash on Xbox (beta) Windows 10: Hi, I know this been asked a bit, and it's a common problem, but i've tried everything and can't fix this, i'll explain my situation: First of all i was playing the game perfectly fine, never...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade: I was trying to play with my friend and he had the beta version, so i got the insider hub and downloaded the beta. We still couldn't play, so we tried downgrading and when i unenrolled and...
  8. xbox pass beta on windows 10 pc stopped working after windows updatre this morning

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox pass beta on windows 10 pc stopped working after windows updatre this morning: on windows 10 pc, hardwired 600/20 net speed no issues took windows updates this morning. winver 1903 and now xbox app beta for the windows 10 pc is erroring not launching. error 0xc0000368...
  9. Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves: Anyone know if the xbox app for windows 10 supports cloud saves? Can't find anything. Working on a Hollowknight playthrough on my desktop, would love to pick it up on my laptop when traveling....
  10. "The other devices is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" - XBox (BETA) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    "The other devices is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" - XBox (BETA) for Windows 10: Hi, I have an issue with the XBox app for Windows 10 while playing games. It keeps opening a window that looks like this: [img] Now, that is Italian but it sort of says: "The other devices is...