Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync

Discus and support Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I'm currently playing Outer Worlds on Xbox One (through Game Pass - which is a great subscription btw) and I've also installed Outer Worlds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Youshless, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Youshless
    Youshless Guest

Hey guys,

I'm currently playing Outer Worlds on Xbox One (through Game Pass - which is a great subscription btw) and I've also installed Outer Worlds on my work & home PC through the xbox (beta) app. I have the unlimited subscription.

The issue is that I have made progress on my Xbox One but it doesn't sync my save data so I don't get a "continue" prompt on Windows version.

Can you help please? I really don't want to start again...it's a lonnnnnnng game lol

Thanks

:)

Youshless, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate with 2 Windows logins

I had the same problem and the only solution (not perfect but works) is to disconnect my account Xbox (on my session of Windows) on Xbox(beta) app and connect an other account. The Xbox (beat) app recognise the Xbox profile (gamertag) for different save,
    normally ans sync with the Cloud.

Like you, if i use 2 windows session, the Xbox (beta) app want to download again the same game.
  3. Youshless Win User

Thanks a lot for getting back. Frustrating that you can't cross save/load but your comment was helpful none the less ;)
  4. Youshless Win User

Hey, thanks for getting back and linking to the reddit. Super helpful! ;)
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

They are two different versions of the game & two separate achievement lists, so create two different saves.
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox to Windows Xbox (beta) cloud save sync - Similar Threads - Windows beta cloud

2. Social on XBOX Windows (Game Pass Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Social on XBOX Windows (Game Pass Beta): I can't add friends through Xbox, using either the software or the browser version. I can block and report people but not add/follow. b0c7d3e6-2332-48bf-820c-79eb3cce2a20
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Windows 10 Beta cant opt out: Can somebody please help me, my version of minecraft is stuck on the beta, I have done all the steps on the app to opt out of it but its still in the beta, can somebody please help as I cant play...
  4. cant unenroll from Minecraft windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant unenroll from Minecraft windows 10 Beta: I enrolled into the beta a while back when there was no age restriction on Insider hub but now I want to unenroll so i can play with my friends but because of the Age restriction I can't access...
  5. Xbox (beta) for windows don't install 0x80190194

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) for windows don't install 0x80190194: i'm trying to install the xbox (beta) for windows but it's giving me an error "0x80190194". I updated my windows yesterday and i still can't install. Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 2004...
  6. Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10 app keeps crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) for Windows 10 app keeps crashing.: Really bizarre issue as I can get the Xbox app working on a laptop and it works for all of my friends but I can't figure out what has happened to the app on my desktop. Xbox (Beta) App version:...
  7. Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    Weird bars on grass textures in Windows 10 Minecraft RTX Beta. Anyone know any fixes?: [IMG] submitted by /u/BarryScott156 [link] [comments]
  8. I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck in the Minecraft Windows 10 beta: So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 and I play it and really enjoy it and stuff. Yesterday I was playing with my friends on the stable release of Minecraft, and everything was fine. Today, I start...
  9. Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves: Anyone know if the xbox app for windows 10 supports cloud saves? Can't find anything. Working on a Hollowknight playthrough on my desktop, would love to pick it up on my laptop when traveling....
  10. "The other devices is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" - XBox (BETA) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    "The other devices is taking a long time to sync to the cloud" - XBox (BETA) for Windows 10: Hi, I have an issue with the XBox app for Windows 10 while playing games. It keeps opening a window that looks like this: [img] Now, that is Italian but it sort of says: "The other devices is...