Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.

Discus and support Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; RIP I guess. A nice feature that was sorely underutilized by Xbox itself, even though practically every Xbox first-party game hosts tournaments.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Filthy_Firestarter, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.

RIP I guess. A nice feature that was sorely underutilized by Xbox itself, even though practically every Xbox first-party game hosts tournaments.

submitted by /u/Filthy_Firestarter
    [link] [comments]

/u/Filthy_Firestarter, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Games

Yeah there are Tournaments! If you bring up your Xbox Guide, and go to Multiplayer, you will see 'Tournaments' at the bottom of the list, Click that and 'Create Tournament'....

Right now, I see 3 games available (I am UK based)

• Halo Wars 2
    • Injustice 2
    • World of Tanks: Mercenaries

I'm not sure if more games are going to be added, but I hope so
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

BT Sport App

Thanks for this,

How do you remove the account from the Xbox?, is it obvious where you do that?
    Open the guide go to settings>account>remove accounts
  4. JACKSONBRO 78 Win User

delete an account in my xbox

To remove an account from your Xbox, open the Xbox Guide and go to the "System" page. Then select Settings -> Account -> Remove Accounts.

Alternatively, you can remove your account from the device here.
  5. JACKSONBRO 78 Win User

delete account in my xbox

To remove an account from your Xbox, open the Xbox Guide and go to the "System" page. Then select Settings -> Account -> Remove Accounts.

Alternatively, you can remove your account from the device here.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

XBL Dashboard

This guide has detailed instructions for removing an HDD from an Xbox 360 S console.
Thema:

Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide.

1. Xbox Tournaments removed from the Guide. - Similar Threads - Tournaments removed Guide

2. E Sports and Tournaments

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E Sports and Tournaments: Dear Community, I am looking for any direction or information you might be able to provide for a company building an E-Sports arena using the Xbox platform. I am part of the management at the...
  3. Solitaire Tournament

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Tournament: I am unable to play the solitaire tournament as an ad comes up to download a game, but I cannot x it out therefore, cannot get to play the tournament. c4ef3948-3495-4a95-b3be-0593b96834c6
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 DLC on XBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 DLC on XBox 360: Hello! I have an old Xbox 360 (this is 2019, for the record). I just recently bought the Tekken Tag Tournament 2 disc from a local retail store to play on it, but I was hoping to get the DLC for...
  5. Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Very rude customer service agent, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, Can't get it.: I couldn't get Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free on Gold, cause whenever I was trying to download then I get these rotating dots and never passes by. I tried something like 4 times and since then...
  6. problemas with gold gratis TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (problems with gold free TEKKEN TAG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problemas with gold gratis TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 (problems with gold free TEKKEN TAG...: essa mensagens de erro Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again. estou tentando baixar o jogo desde dia 16/9 ate dia 30/9 ate agora nao consegui injusto isso ja mandei...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub: couldn't grab EDF2025, can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2: I'm in Italy, and I couldn't grab EDF2025 and now I can't grab Tekken Tag Tournament 2. On my PC I get an infinite spinning ring if I try to purchase TTT2, same thing happened with EDF2025....
  8. New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2: For some unknown reason I cannot download/purchase TTT2. It's an Xbox 360 game so it asks me to give my credit card. I do as it is said. When I go and try to download the game it simply says...
  9. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - Your purchase cannot be completed.: I'm trying to get this game on my Xbox One X with "Games with gold", but always stuck with message "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again." I've tryied to get i directly...
  10. issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    issues with tekken tag tournament 2 purchase: so I have this annoying problem where I try to purchase tekken tag tournament 2 and I think someone should look into this It may be because I own the game already (post-E3 2016 freebie) but still...