Xbox trade in problem

Discus and support Xbox trade in problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to take up the xbox trade in offer and have a fully functional halo 3 edition 360. When i go to the trade in site and put in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by PhoE69, Nov 13, 2014.

1. PhoE69
    PhoE69 Guest

Xbox trade in problem

Hello, I would like to take up the xbox trade in offer and have a fully functional halo 3 edition 360. When i go to the trade in site and put in my info for shipping the label out I get a screen that says.

Sorry, but you have already created one trade-in order,

and this promotion is limited to one coupon per customer.
    I have not used this site to the best of my knowledge in the past, and I have no other pending offers or coupons I know about so why does this keep coming up?

:)

PhoE69, Nov 13, 2014
  2. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    tohellnbak, Nov 13, 2014
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Xbox 360 after the release of ''720''

there aren't any games on xbox worth replaying, so if i get good trade in and the next xbox isn't crap i'l trade it in for one no problem., or maybe i'l be trading in both consoles for the next playstation, who knows.

US Revenge, Nov 13, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Xbox trade in problem

Sorry to hear it. However, I believe that website is run by a firm outside of Xbox. You will need to contact them regarding it.

onyxishere, Nov 13, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox trade in problem

Sorry to hear it. However, I believe that website is run by a firm outside of Xbox. You will need to contact them regarding it.
  6. US Revenge Win User

Xbox 360 after the release of ''720''

there aren't any games on xbox worth replaying, so if i get good trade in and the next xbox isn't crap i'l trade it in for one no problem., or maybe i'l be trading in both consoles for the next playstation, who knows.
  7. OriginalDJkid Win User

Can't access Xbox live in 360 games on my Xbox one.

Fixed it by trading in my old xBox One in for a One S. Problem solved!
  8. KingG 1983 Win User

Fishing fans?

Happy Days!! Only problem is I traded in my 360 to purchase the xbox one
  9. XBL Prophet Win User

Brand New

[quote user="Monster 617"]

Cheapest way to go is probably trading in your xbox at gamestop and buying a new or used xbox from a different location... I wouldn't want to raise any suspicion as to why you're trading in an xbox for another xbox.

[/quote]Why would you want to trade it in for another one? You're just giving someone else your problems. Not good advise at all.
Thema:

Xbox trade in problem

1. Xbox trade in problem - Similar Threads - trade problem

2. so is there no way yet for xbox one owners to re sell or trade ther digital games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so is there no way yet for xbox one owners to re sell or trade ther digital games: hi am i am enquien about digital re sale of games have xbox got in futer for us gamers to trade or sell our digitil games that we spent so much on wen we no longer want them or got 100% complete ?...
  3. Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was Comms-banned for making trading posts on LFG multiple times... Why? [RocketLeague]: Ugh. I've been muted once again for posting "H tw oct W 135k". I read through the Microsoft rules and they said trading through unofficial means is bannable, but trading in RL is very official and...
  4. Discount when trading in All Access Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount when trading in All Access Xbox: Okay so I've read through the faqs for the all access for the xbox 1 x and I was wondering if when you upgrade to the scarlet, do we get a discount on the overall price of it. Since we are trading...
  5. Trading digital games for games of the same value

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trading digital games for games of the same value: As the title states,I want to know if it is possible for me to trade in a digital game via Microsoft for a game of the same or n little less value? If so how do I do it and if not what are my...
  6. trade or sell

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    trade or sell: Can Is ell my xbox one to one of my local Microsot store? 8f5d7a62-0d13-429b-9cbc-7ed1b7fb30da
  7. Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in

in XboX Insiders
    Feature suggestion - digital download code trade in: It would be nice if Microsoft provided the option to trade in unwanted, unused digital game download or xbox live gold codes directly to them for store credit. submitted by /u/1and2halvespeople...
  8. Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, Nintendo & Sony collaborate to warn US government about China trade tariff’s...: Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony have collaborated to warn the United States government about the effects that the recent China trade tariff will have on the production of video games consoles. In a...
  9. Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Undue Gamertag (name I've never seen was in my gamertag and I can not trade): Good evening, I am with this doubt (and I am not able to contact the microsoft supports). I'm using it anyway (it's about a week), but it bothers me a bit because it was not the name I wanted...
  10. where is this digital trade in store MS hinted toward to get rid of the problem people seen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is this digital trade in store MS hinted toward to get rid of the problem people seen?: So am I the only one that once again feels lied to when almost a year after launch and nothing else has been mentioned of a "digital trade in store" for your digital X1 games? I feel as if they...