Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games

Discus and support Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 错误代 0x803f8001 [Translate] Error code 0x803f8001 [img] 2bde95c9-deca-40fb-a2e1-5389c7557f07 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZhenheZhang, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ZhenheZhang
    ZhenheZhang Guest

错误代 0x803f8001

[Translate]

Error code 0x803f8001

Xbox无法下载游戏  [Translate] Xbox can't download games [​IMG]

:)

ZhenheZhang, Oct 7, 2019
  2. 开宇熊 Win User

win10的xbox无法下载游戏

现在是一些游戏可以下载,另外一些游戏还是之前的问题, 法下载
  3. 濒方张 Win User

还没有完成与xbox live 的同步 -[Translation - Not yet synced with xbox live]

您好 这是个人电脑上购买并下载的游戏 如何操作呢?

-[Translation - Hello, this is a game purchased and downloaded on a PC How do I do it?]
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

5. HassanB Win User

FIFA13促销下载故障

Hello,

This game is region locked as is other content on Xbox LIVE, you will not be able to download this game as you're in China. You will only be able to download it successfully in the country your Xbox LIVE account is registered to. As China does not have official
    Xbox LIVE support you'll have issues with purchasing and downloading content on Xbox LIVE, and there's no way around that.

Sorry.

Translation:

好,

这场比赛是区域锁定在Xbox LIVE上的其他内容, 将 法下载这个游戏, 为 在中国。您将只能够在全国成功下载您的Xbox LIVE帐户注册。由于中国没有官方的Xbox LIVE的支持, 将不得不在Xbox LIVE上购买和下载内容的问题,有没有办法解决这一问题。

抱歉。
  6. Jarl Lee Win User

win10的xbox无法下载游戏

谢谢,方便提供一下相关情况的屏幕截图吗?譬如一些错误 的屏幕截图。
Thema:

1. Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games - Similar Threads - Xbox无法下载游戏 Translate can't

2. After the most recent update to the alpha ring my Xbox no longer recognizes my external...

in XboX Insiders
    After the most recent update to the alpha ring my Xbox no longer recognizes my external...: I have tried hard resetting the console, disconnecting and reconnecting the hard drive, etc... submitted by /u/magicalninja93 [link] [comments]
  3. xbox one s roblox error code 116

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one s roblox error code 116: My sons roblox wont let him play it pops up with error code 116. I have tried everything. I have tried to do this many times below but... If you are trying to start ROBLOX and you will see ERROR...
  4. Minecraft, xbox one, stuck on loading resource

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, xbox one, stuck on loading resource: Hello, my brother has been paying for a realm on Minecraft xbox one edition for over a year now. Half the time me and my partner are unable to log onto it as we get stuck on the 'loading resource'...
  5. What is the RF input for on Xbox one s? Is controller BT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the RF input for on Xbox one s? Is controller BT?: Hey, i am using a wireless HDMI set up on my xbox one s. When my wife is sleeping i play it downstairs keeping the xbox in our room upstairs. The wireless hdmi set up has an rf extender. will that...
  6. Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox: So I live in a rural area. Updates can take a LONG time. So long story short, is it possible to take my external hard drive to a friends and update a game instead of me taking my whole xbox? Even...
  7. Xbox one not coming on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one not coming on.: So my xbox one is basically done for according to support. It won't turn on. It beeps over amd over, but wont actually come on. Tried unplugging it from both the wall and the xbox for 30 seconds...
  8. OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]

in XboX Insiders
    OMG XBOX [if you were human I’d pass you the rope]: I’ve put up with your updates causing my Xbox to not start up and need to format the damn thing again like around 4 times now And I haven’t said anything when in the last 2 months I been on...
  9. Why won't my account work for my Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my account work for my Xbox one: Why is my xbox one account not working 72132ba0-a3db-420d-8952-5bca2cc969cd
  10. 从Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) | Xbox里下载的游戏无法删除[Translation-From Xbox Game Pass for PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    从Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) | Xbox里下载的游戏无法删除[Translation-From Xbox Game Pass for PC...: 我从Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)里下载了游戏,但在一次电脑蓝屏后游戏不能游玩也不能 除了,它仍然 我的电脑内存并显示在开始菜单里,怎么才能 除它 [Translation-I downloaded the game from Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta), but after a pc blue screen the game...