Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games

Discus and support Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 错误代 0x803f8001 [Translate] Error code 0x803f8001 [img] 2bde95c9-deca-40fb-a2e1-5389c7557f07 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZhenheZhang, Oct 7, 2019.

1. ZhenheZhang
    ZhenheZhang Guest

错误代 0x803f8001

[Translate]

Error code 0x803f8001

Xbox无法下载游戏  [Translate] Xbox can't download games [​IMG]

:)

ZhenheZhang, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox无法下载游戏 [Translate] Xbox can't download games - Similar Threads - Xbox无法下载游戏 Translate can't

2. Xbox Wire Down?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wire Down?: I've been trying to check the release notes for today's Skip Ahead update but Xbox Wire seems to be down. Anyone else have the issue? submitted by /u/fujo1975 [link] [comments]
  3. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  4. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  6. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191009-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191009-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build: I'm having an issue when trying to launch 360 games. I keep getting error code 0x80070002 submitted by /u/GILLHUHN [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox game bar keybinds not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keybinds not working: I've been trying to set up a keybind to mute/unmute my mic, but neither the default nor any of my attempted keybinds work, I can only do it by clicking on the icon. For start/stop recording only...
  10. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]