XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG

Discus and support XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 中国区为什么改不了玩家代号??点击 就用它了!就没下一步了没跳出付费页面??? [Translate] Why can't China change the gamertag? Click on it! There's no next step, no pay page??? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ClaymoreRiful, Aug 2, 2019.

1. XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG

中国区为什么改不了玩家代号??点击 就用它了!就没下一步了没跳出付费页面???

[Translate]

Why can't China change the gamertag? Click on it! There's no next step, no pay page???

XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG [​IMG]

:)

ClaymoreRiful, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ClaymoreRiful Win User

没有中文回复吗?不会英文!😅还好在线翻译看得懂😅用EDGE和IE浏览器都一 没响应,手机上也不行,会出错让我重试!😥

[Translation -No Chinese reply? can not speak English!
    😅 Fortunately, online translation can be understood. EDGE and IE browsers are equally unresponsive, not on the phone, will make mistakes for me to try again!
    😥]
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there ClaymoreRiful,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue with changing your Gamertag. I recommend to try the following article for more information.

Try this:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

XBOX payment to change the player code

Why can't China change the player code? ?
    Click to use it! Didn't take the next step and didn't jump out of the paid page?
    ? ?

Response:

Hi there,

did you try to change the name via different browsers to see if that makes any difference?

Also be sure to double check
    http://account.microsoft.com
    to check if all payment options are valid and up to date

If a different browser doesn't work then also try the alternate ways to change it, which are mentioned on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

Let us know the results
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox无法更改玩家代号

Change your gamertag online https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag?linkId=8232487

Change your gamertag online

1. Sign in to
      https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag
      with the Microsoft account email address and password associated with your gamertag.
    2. Enter your own gamertag or select one of the suggested ones:
      • If you’re making your own, type in the new gamertag, and then select
        Check Availability. If you receive a message that the gamertag is already taken, you’ll need to create another one.
      • If you want to use one of the gamertags that Xbox provides, but you don’t like any of the suggestions, select
        Refresh to see additional gamertag suggestions.
    3. Once you find an available gamertag, select
      Claim it
  6. 玖渚ちや Win User

Xbox玩家代号修改后无效

Hello, have you restarted your console since the GT change?
    是的,我在昨天修改了GT,今天启动仍然显示旧的GT
Thema:

1. XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG - Similar Threads - XBOX付费改玩家代号 Translate PAY

2. Merge old xbox account into current windows account

in XBoX on Windows
    Merge old xbox account into current windows account: Hey, So I have an old microsoft account that's using a yahoo email that really only has my gamertag associated with it, and I want to move/merge that gamertag into my active/in-use microsoft...
  3. can i play xbox one kinect games on a xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i play xbox one kinect games on a xbox one s?: my kids and i want to play just dance 2020 , we have 2 xbox one s. i really dont want to have to get a whole new game system. will it work on a xbox one s? 6f722395-3176-4d54-a0f2-ff645ed5f73f
  4. If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy the physical disc of a game that has been removed from the Xbox store, can I still...: I wanted to know since I noticed three of the games I wanted are removed from the store; WWE 2K15, WWE 2K16 & WWE 2K17. I know their old but I enjoyed the games back when I owned disc games. I was...
  5. Xbox One BRICK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One BRICK: At a loss of what to do. My Xbox One S has been freezing up and lagging lately, and taking longer and longer to boot up. Like 10 mins to start up. I have tried unplugging, hard resetting,...
  6. Xbox clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox clips: Ive had this problem for over a month now and i thought the new xbox update would fix it but its unchanged. Every time i try to clip something nothing happens and ive been told to do hard resets...
  7. 3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth: I use an Xbox One controller on PC. Audio works through usb cable only, is there any way to make it work through BT? Wireless adapter is impossible to buy in Brazil except for importing a...
  8. no me deja comprar gold en mi xbox 360[Translation-won't let me buy gold on my xbox 360]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me deja comprar gold en mi xbox 360[Translation-won't let me buy gold on my xbox 360]: no me deja comprar oro en mi xbox 360me aparece que vaya a esta pagina www.xbox.com/errorhelp. y tambien me aparece un codigo de estado que es: 80167680 [Translation-won't let me buy gold on my...
  9. Xbox One Installation halt/Store not updating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Installation halt/Store not updating?: I've been experiencing an issue regarding the installation of games and apps on my Xbox Ones. Upon reaching a certain point in a given download (typically around 3GB) the download speed drops...
  10. xbox one remove customise giude tabs

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one remove customise giude tabs: Xbox one how can I remove the customize guide tabs that has been implemented and it is a pointless update if you ask me do not put it on the console thank you 7a98801e-ebe7-4f70-96b1-92c373bb09ab