XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG

Discus and support XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 中国区为什么改不了玩家代号??点击 就用它了!就没下一步了没跳出付费页面??? [Translate] Why can't China change the gamertag? Click on it! There's no next step, no pay page??? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ClaymoreRiful, Aug 2, 2019.

1. XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG

中国区为什么改不了玩家代号??点击 就用它了!就没下一步了没跳出付费页面???

[Translate]

Why can't China change the gamertag? Click on it! There's no next step, no pay page???

XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG [​IMG]

:)

ClaymoreRiful, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ClaymoreRiful Win User

没有中文回复吗?不会英文!😅还好在线翻译看得懂😅用EDGE和IE浏览器都一 没响应,手机上也不行,会出错让我重试!😥

[Translation -No Chinese reply? can not speak English!
    😅 Fortunately, online translation can be understood. EDGE and IE browsers are equally unresponsive, not on the phone, will make mistakes for me to try again!
    😥]
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there ClaymoreRiful,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue with changing your Gamertag. I recommend to try the following article for more information.

Try this:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

XBOX payment to change the player code

Why can't China change the player code? ?
    Click to use it! Didn't take the next step and didn't jump out of the paid page?
    ? ?

Response:

Hi there,

did you try to change the name via different browsers to see if that makes any difference?

Also be sure to double check
    http://account.microsoft.com
    to check if all payment options are valid and up to date

If a different browser doesn't work then also try the alternate ways to change it, which are mentioned on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

Let us know the results
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

申请跨国服务

Google translate,

-

我不知道,如果中国是一个支持国家的Xbox LIVE。 可能不能够太改变它。

-

He wants to change his live account to China. I said I don't think China is a supported country.
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

XBOX 變更圖示 [Translation - XBOX CHANGE ICON]

我是用電腦玩遊戲,我想改變XBOX的玩家圖示,但是想用自己的圖,不知道有沒有辦法改變?
    Any image stored on your drive can be used to create your gamerpic in Windows 10. Here’s how to do it.

1. Click the Windows icon on the toolbar and type “Xbox” or simply “X”.
    2. Click Xbox in the dropdown menu to open the Xbox app.
    3. Click the small profile picture on the upper left.
    4. Click “Customize".
    5. Click on the gamerpic.
    6. Click “Choose a custom picture”.
    7. Choose an image from your drive and edit as desired. The editing tool in the app is easier to use than the one on the console.
    8. Click “Next” when you’re satisfied and then click “Upload”.
Thema:

1. XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG - Similar Threads - XBOX付费改玩家代号 Translate PAY

2. Xbox Wire Down?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wire Down?: I've been trying to check the release notes for today's Skip Ahead update but Xbox Wire seems to be down. Anyone else have the issue? submitted by /u/fujo1975 [link] [comments]
  3. Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview

in XboX Insiders
    Welcome to the Xbox Game Streaming Preview: On behalf of the Xbox Game Streaming team we are excited to start inviting members of the community into the preview to share their experience and feedback with us. Below are a few highlights,...
  4. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Skip Ahead Ring (2004.191011-2100): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub

in XboX Insiders
    Additions to r/XboxInsiders, including the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support Hub: Hello Xbox Insiders! Starting today, and over the next couple weeks, you’re going to see some additions and improvements that we’re making to the r/XboxInsiders subreddit. Today, we’re welcoming...
  6. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191009-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Beta Ring (1911.191009-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    October 14th Xbox Insider Release Notes – Alpha Ring (1911.191012-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build: I'm having an issue when trying to launch 360 games. I keep getting error code 0x80070002 submitted by /u/GILLHUHN [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox game bar keybinds not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keybinds not working: I've been trying to set up a keybind to mute/unmute my mic, but neither the default nor any of my attempted keybinds work, I can only do it by clicking on the icon. For start/stop recording only...
  10. I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...

in XboX Insiders
    I try to connect to my Xbox for about 30 minutes with the Xbox app (beta) but if it does...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]