XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG

Discus and support XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 中国区为什么改不了玩家代号??点击 就用它了!就没下一步了没跳出付费页面??? [Translate] Why can't China change the gamertag? Click on it! There's no next step, no pay page??? [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ClaymoreRiful, Aug 2, 2019.

1. XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG

中国区为什么改不了玩家代号??点击 就用它了!就没下一步了没跳出付费页面???

[Translate]

Why can't China change the gamertag? Click on it! There's no next step, no pay page???

XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG [​IMG]

:)

ClaymoreRiful, Aug 2, 2019
  2. ClaymoreRiful Win User

没有中文回复吗?不会英文!😅还好在线翻译看得懂😅用EDGE和IE浏览器都一 没响应,手机上也不行,会出错让我重试!😥

[Translation -No Chinese reply? can not speak English!
    😅 Fortunately, online translation can be understood. EDGE and IE browsers are equally unresponsive, not on the phone, will make mistakes for me to try again!
    😥]
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there ClaymoreRiful,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue with changing your Gamertag. I recommend to try the following article for more information.

Try this:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  4. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

XBOX payment to change the player code

Why can't China change the player code? ?
    Click to use it! Didn't take the next step and didn't jump out of the paid page?
    ? ?

Response:

Hi there,

did you try to change the name via different browsers to see if that makes any difference?

Also be sure to double check
    http://account.microsoft.com
    to check if all payment options are valid and up to date

If a different browser doesn't work then also try the alternate ways to change it, which are mentioned on this page:

https://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

Let us know the results
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

申请跨国服务

Google translate,

-

我不知道,如果中国是一个支持国家的Xbox LIVE。 可能不能够太改变它。

-

He wants to change his live account to China. I said I don't think China is a supported country.
  6. ngocphi Win User

不能购买xbox360游戏 [Edit - translation] - Can't buy xbox360 games

最近想入坑Xbox,打算玩玩xbox360的游戏。
    但xbox360游戏买不了啊...
    更改360账号地区为香港,绑定paypal,都不行...
    就是显示错误。

让我朋友用他自己的账号,改了地区,绑了PayPal,就可以买了。
    而且据我朋友说,没改地区前也不会显示错误,而是显示此地区没有此优 之类的。
    难道是我的账号有问题吗?
    刚入坑就遇到难题,好难受啊...

订了机器还没到,都想退款,不用Xbox了

[Edit - Translation] - Recently I want to enter the Xbox and I am going to play xbox360.

But xbox360 games can't buy it...

Change 360 account area to Hong Kong, bind paypal, no...

It is showing an error.

Let my friend use his own account, change the area, tied PayPal, and you can buy it.

And according to my friend, it will not show an error before changing the area, but it shows that there is no such discount in this area.

Is it a problem with my account?

I just encountered a problem when I entered the pit, so it’s so uncomfortable...

I haven't arrived yet, I want to refund, no Xbox.
    Do you live in hong kong?

If not then no amount of locale changing will help

To.get mosr.xbox.360 games your account location must.match your actual location and console location

If you dont live in an xbox live region it wont help
Thema:

1. XBOX付费改玩家代号 [Translate] XBOX PAY CHANGE GAMERTAG - Similar Threads - XBOX付费改玩家代号 Translate PAY

2. Xbox app on Android problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app on Android problem: And yes I have tried on mobile network and on Wi-Fi, Still nothing All so far is working, But Nothing on messaging does All it does is having running circle And yes I have tried on mobile...
  3. Bricked my October preview xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    Bricked my October preview xbox one: 500GB model, did a 1TB Hdd upgrade though. Old 500GB HDD is wiped and in my iMac. Didnt think this through, I know. I did reformat the 1TB HDD correctly though using the 1TB partition layout and...
  4. Xbox 360 will connect to other internet but not to min

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 will connect to other internet but not to min: My Xbox 360 will connect to other internet and work fine but for some reason i try to connect it to mine i won't work like i can log in but then it won't past the first stage of the test where it...
  5. Can’t sign in on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in on my Xbox one: I have restarted my xbox multiple times even factory reset it and it still won’t let me sign in 631750e7-2a66-4786-8920-bdebe7bc7e33
  6. Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X Apex Legends unknown error code: [img] Have tried hard reset, redownloading and a factory reset but having same issues and 0x000001e7 error code is not listed on code list so wondering if there is a fix or if it needs sent in for...
  7. Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?: I have always had unlimited Internet, until July, when I moved to a place with NO Internet. So, to get Internet, I have to "tether" my phone. Works better than I thought, right up until I reach my...
  8. My Xbox One S doesn't turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S doesn't turn on: Today I wanted to show my downloads on my Xbox, but when I wanted to start it the led immediatly turn off, with a strange and very small noise. The only thing that function are the noises of the...
  9. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Po polsku: Witam, mam następujący problem. Nie jestem graczem, bardzo rzadko gram w gry., Xbox włączam średnio co 4-6 miesięcy. Była promocja na GTA V za parę groszy to kupiłem. Po włączeniu...
  10. posso baixar mod de texturas no xbox one [Edit - Translation] - can i download texture mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    posso baixar mod de texturas no xbox one [Edit - Translation] - can i download texture mod...: Eu posso baixar mod de texturas no xbox one, sem risco de banimento? no jogo minecraft, por exemplo baixar as texturas de um site oficial? [Edit - Translation] - Can I download texture mod on...