XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

Discus and support XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] 在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗 [Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window] [img] 登入後會這樣 [Translation-It's going to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 璽馮王, Aug 28, 2019.

1. 璽馮王
    璽馮王 Guest

XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT]

XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT] [​IMG]

在連結帳戶按修復Facebook會顯示此視窗

[Translation-Click To fix Facebook in link account to show this window]

XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT] [​IMG]

登入後會這樣

[Translation-It's going to be like this when you're logged in.]

按Twitter則視窗會閃退

[Translation-Follow Twitter and the window will flash back.]

:)

璽馮王, Aug 28, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi 璽馮王,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Have you tried using different browsers and clearing the browsing history and cookies from each browser?

Have you tried using a different device? It's hard to tell, but is this the Xbox Console Companion on Windows or the Xbox app for mobile?

Whatever the app please re-install the app and restart your device.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

无法重置Xbox one怎么办 [Translation] What to do if I can't reset your Xbox one

[Translated previous response by Mod]

目的語言

您好
    感謝您隨時更新我們。由於您使用的是家用網路, 此您需要聯繫互聯網服務提供者,瞭解主機無法完全連接到網路的原 。您的網路安全可能是黑名單,您的主機 MAC 位址。讓他們知道 的主機到底需要什麼,他們應該能 説明 。

快樂遊戲!
  4. EricChen211 Win User

Xbox Wireless Controller, Driver error.

重新啟動計算機後嘗試再次連接

[Translation-Try connecting again after restarting the calculator]
  5. 五月降临 Win User

无法重置Xbox one怎么办 [Translation] What to do if I can't reset your Xbox one

[Translated previous response by Mod]

目的語言

您好
    感謝您隨時更新我們。由於您使用的是家用網路, 此您需要聯繫互聯網服務提供者,瞭解主機無法完全連接到網路的原 。您的網路安全可能是黑名單,您的主機 MAC 位址。讓他們知道 的主機到底需要什麼,他們應該能 説明 。

快樂遊戲!
    非常感谢这么快回复请求!请问这个是唯一解决方案吗?如果我去上海的Xbox专卖店请求帮助,他们能够帮助我解决问题吗?谢谢

____

[Translation - Thank you very much for responding so quickly!
    Is this the only solution? If I go to the Xbox store in Shanghai for help, can they help me solve the problem?
    Thank you]
  6. tom556699 Win User

Xbox one 金會員 360遊戲無法兌換 [Translation: Xbox one game can not be redeemed Gold 360]

兒童帳戶正常來說應該不會影響我的兌換程序,在xbox one平台上所有遊戲都可以正常兌換,到現在都還是無法兌換360的遊戲,向官方客服反應也無法處理這個狀況

[Translation: Children account for normal and should not affect my exchange program , on the xbox one platform all games can be normal exchange , up to now still can not redeem 360 games , reaction to the official customer service can not
    handle this situation.]
Thema:

1. XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 [Translation-XBOX HOST HELPER CAN'T CONNECT TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT] - Similar Threads - XBOX主機小幫手無法連接社交帳戶 Translation HOST

2. PC isn’t going full throttle when im Playing Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    PC isn’t going full throttle when im Playing Xbox: I feel like there is something holding back my PC from running games on the Xbox (PC version) to at least 30fps and when I play game from steam they are capable of doing and average of 50fps. I...
  3. Xbox One S Calibration with Samsung UE32T5300 2020 Model

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Calibration with Samsung UE32T5300 2020 Model: My TV says it comes with HDR and the Xbox allows me to select HDR10 but won't let me calibrate HDR for games, help please Also, trying to calibrate TV but can't seem to get HDMI Black Level large...
  4. When you enter Xbox Insider Hub, it says that you need to be 18 to use it.

in XboX Insiders
    When you enter Xbox Insider Hub, it says that you need to be 18 to use it.: Seriously, in Microsoft Store it says that it is rated E. I just came to get Minecraft RTX Beta, and even Minecraft is rated E10+. It might not only be just getting Minecraft RTX Beta but also...
  5. microsoft account balance not showing in xbox/ fornite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft account balance not showing in xbox/ fornite: I have added £10 onto my child's Microsoft account but is not showing in the Xbox, I have then added more money and still not showing! we have restated the Xbox several times and try various...
  6. Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x: I've tired every solution thrown at me. My Xbox only shuts off when I try to play Fortnite. Every game I can play except Fortnite. I've reset it, uninstalled it twice, cleaned it the best i could...
  7. xBox 360 custom controller RB Button not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox 360 custom controller RB Button not working: Need Help!!! Can't get anyone live at customer service to help me get controller fixed. The RB button does not work any longer. I have had for under a year and extremely frustrated. How do I get...
  8. Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X/S: Hey so I am just wondering if anyone knows when the next generation xbox will actually be physically in stores. I know that it doesn’t even release for preorders until november 10th but how soon...
  9. Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass and Xbox live gold not working: Dear Microsoft I'm sorry to inform you but it seems that your two services that I pay for on a monthly bases (Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold) have stop working for me to be able to play. Now...
  10. Xbox error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error Code: Hi my daughters Xbox one S needed an update. It was updating then an error code appeared. The message said there was a problem with your update. You need to update this console but something went...