xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...

Discus and support xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 出差在外想用surface book 2串联xbox来玩游戏,于是将book 2和Xbox都使用网线连接在了同一个路由器上, 网速很快,肯定是没有问题的然后我用Xbox控制台小助手串联了两台设备,虽然串联画面质量我已经设置成了很高,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vithur7, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Vithur7
    Vithur7 Guest

xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer...

出差在外想用surface book 2串联xbox来玩游戏,于是将book 2和Xbox都使用网线连接在了同一个路由器上,

网速很快,肯定是没有问题的然后我用Xbox控制台小助手串联了两台设备,虽然串联画面质量我已经设置成了很高,

但是画面还是会发白发亮,画面质量很差,很影响体验,请问这个问题如何解决?

----------

[Mod Translation - On a business trip, I wanted to use the surface book 2 to connect the xbox to play games, so I connected both the book 2 and the Xbox to the same router using a network cable.

The network speed is very fast, there is no problem, then I use the Xbox console assistant to connect two devices in series, although the serial picture quality I have set is very high,

However, the picture will still be white and shiny, and the picture quality is very poor, which affects the experience. How can I solve this problem?]

:)

Vithur7, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer and the picture quality is poor]

Hi Vithur7,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. I recommend that you try the troubleshooting solutions for this streaming issue using our support article entitled How
    to use game streaming in the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10
    to ensure that your set up is correct and to work out any kinks in the stream. Should you need it, I would further recommend the support article Troubleshooting
    Xbox Console Companion app game streaming on Windows 10
    as well.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  3. Reniastyc de El Magn Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

您好,还是未能解决。

按照故障排除尝试操作之后,使用蓝牙连接配对,可以正常工作。

[Translation-Hello, still can't solve it.

After trying to troubleshoot, use the Bluetooth connection to pair and it will work.]

[​IMG]

之后保持蓝牙连接状态,使用USB连接,此时,识别出一个新的控制器设备,但是原有的蓝牙连接依旧显示已连接。

[Translation-After that, the Bluetooth connection status is maintained and a USB connection is used. At this time, a new controller device is identified, but the original Bluetooth connection still shows that it is connected.]

[​IMG]

之后断开USB连接, 线控制器的连接依旧存在,且显示为已连接状态,但是实际上控制器的指示灯缓慢闪烁,也就是连接已经断开。连接问题依旧没有解决。

在使用这个控制器之前,曾经用过其余品牌的有线控制器。目前遇到的问题会不会是这 引起的呢?

附注: 线控制器购得自微软官方商场。

期待答复

谨上

[Translation-After disconnecting the USB connection, the connection of the wireless controller still exists and is displayed as connected, but in reality the indicator light of the controller flashes slowly, that is, the connection has been disconnected.
    The connection problem is still not resolved.

Before using this controller, I used the other brands of wired controllers.
    Will the problems currently encountered be caused by this?

Note: The wireless controller was purchased from Microsoft's official mall.

Looking forward to reply

sincerely]
  4. Reniastyc de El Magn Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

控制器已经更新到最新。

即便暂时不考虑这个问题,每次通过有线连接

电之后,蓝牙连接都需要重新配对又该如何解决呢

[Translation-The controller has been updated to the latest.

Even if you don't consider this problem for a while, every time you charge through a wired connection, the Bluetooth connection needs to be re-paired. How to solve it?]
  5. Coach_Fu Win User

windows10 PC 与 Xbox 360 手柄链接的问题

6. GuoDa-Statham Win User

Xbox控制台小帮手无法登录 (Xbox console helper can't sign in)

谢谢 的帮助,我把电脑的本地账户更换成Microsoft的登录账户后,可以直接连接了。

[Translation - Thank you for your help. After I changed my computer's local account to Microsoft's login account, I can connect directly.]
Thema:

1. xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 [Translation - Xbox uses a wired connection to stream to the computer... - Similar Threads - xbox使用有线连接串流到电脑后画面质量差 Translation uses

2. Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing XBOX Live Gold - 3rd console: Hi. I've never had any problems before as my son has always been part of my xbox family account and he has had his own console and has as part of my family, been able to access multiplayer games...
  3. Как подарить свой xbox one с играми на своем акаунте? [How to donate your xbox one with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как подарить свой xbox one с играми на своем акаунте? [How to donate your xbox one with...: Хочу подарить свой xbox one родственнику. Так как покупал на xbox one цифровые копии игр, то игры привязаны к моему аккаунту. Как сделать чтобы игры перешли на аккаунт человека которому я подарю...
  4. Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Cloud Streaming Issues: Hi Guys, I cannot get Cloud Streaming to work here in New Zealand Im connected via Ethernet, and have the highest internet speeds currently available My Current Local Network Speeds are: Ping:...
  5. Xbox Live minecraft wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live minecraft wont work: Basically the Xbox Live Minecraft on Windows 10 Microsoft Store is saying "Install on my devices." When I click on it it shows nothing I have tried everything so can i have some help?...
  6. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox won't let me sign in: Xbox won't let me sign in. Does anyone know why? Please help. Thank you. [img] bbc3b412-4143-478b-8797-36c157fed144
  7. If I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition, can I play it free on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition, can I play it free on pc?: I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition but don't have xbox live and don't plan on getting it. I do have a pc though. I was thinking I could maybe play with my friends who play from...
  8. you were signed out of xbox live from outside

in XBoX on Windows
    you were signed out of xbox live from outside: you were signed out of xbox live from outside Microsoft Ultimate Word games. Has anyone been able to fix this? 0bba63ad-fd7a-46df-9313-f3fed60f211f
  9. Power issues on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power issues on xbox one: Play for a few minutes then xbox turns itself off and will not restart. Have switched outlets a few times and same result. Any ideas? cb867e7e-5429-49e1-8fda-5622a0ef4deb
  10. Xbox One X Project Scarlett

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scarlett: I've seen online where there will be a new Xbox One X coming out this year. What are your thoughts on it? Is it going to be worth upgrading from Xbox One S to this new one?...