"Xbox, turn off" "Yes" doesn't work after a while [BUG]

Discus and support "Xbox, turn off" "Yes" doesn't work after a while [BUG] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. This problem has started since the February Xbox One update. Here's how it works: I have my xbox on standby mode all the time, usually for days... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChiefJoboo, Feb 24, 2014.

1. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest

Hello. This problem has started since the February Xbox One update. Here's how it works: I have my xbox on standby mode all the time, usually for days at a time. After a while on standby and/or a couple shut-downs (not power off), the kinect will not sense
    the words "Yes" or "No" correctly when you say "Xbox, turn off". Everything else works fine - all other commands are working perfectly, just not yes or no.I have re-ran the kinect setup multiple times and still have the same error. The only way to fix it is
    to hold the power button until it shuts down (not standby mode) or unplug it. After reboot it works, but after a while it stops again. I'm in the USA and have my kinect set on American English .

:)

ChiefJoboo, Feb 24, 2014
  2. Kinect "Turn Off" stopped working.

About two weeks ago i lost the ability to turn off xbox one using kinect. The system recognizes the "Xbox Turn Off" command and brings up the (yes / no) selections, but ignores all commands but "Xbox". The kinect symbol top right does react to me saying
    yes or no (lights up green) but ignores it. All other methods of powering it off work normally, including using a controller to select "yes" from "xbox turn off" screen

{DigitalDave}, Feb 24, 2014
  3. chemicalsora
    chemicalsora Guest
    DOUBLE XP...

[quote user="COD 2 HALO"]

Want a tip guys. Do not turn off the xbox on monday after 10am pst, 1pm est. Your games will still have dbl xp going until you turn it off.

[/quote]

That doesn't work. Not anymore.

chemicalsora, Feb 24, 2014
Thema:

1. "Xbox, turn off" "Yes" doesn't work after a while [BUG] - Similar Threads - turn off Yes

2. Xbox One Turns on then off again, Power Brick goes from orange to white then orange again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turns on then off again, Power Brick goes from orange to white then orange again ...: I cant turn it on with my controller either. I press the turn on button and it lights up and beeps, the power brick goes white then orange again, and then my xbox turns off. ive tried attempting...
  3. My xbox keeps turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox keeps turning off: For some reason, my xbox keeps shutting off and i have to unplug it and plug it back it to get it to work again. 73d41175-20f9-4bc6-b8ee-447fb9bbbd7c
  4. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....
  5. Xbox One turns off The.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One turns off The.: Hi, I bought my Xbox One (Elite version) 4 years ago, and everything worked perfectly since last update. Since, my Xbox randomly shuts off and I have to unplug it following the instructions given...
  6. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  7. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  8. XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.: In a previous post that is now locked, I'm having the same issue. I have my Xbox One S connected HDMI through my Yamaha receiver RX-A1080. Everytime I turn on my Xbox, it turns on my receiver...
  9. Xbox turn off - yes.....YES.....YES...YES YES YES YES........YESSSSSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turn off - yes.....YES.....YES...YES YES YES YES........YESSSSSS: So *** annoying, they need to fix!!!! 4bffab80-b295-4161-8a16-8f16b9e14f7d
  10. Xbox Turn Off!!!! Then Yes doesn't work!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Turn Off!!!! Then Yes doesn't work!!!!: Ever since this last update anytime I tell my xbox to turn off, and then it prompts me to say yes or no to confirm....Yes does not work at all and I have to go turn on my controller or use my...