Xbox turn off - yes.....YES.....YES...YES YES YES YES........YESSSSSS

Discus and support Xbox turn off - yes.....YES.....YES...YES YES YES YES........YESSSSSS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So *** annoying, they need to fix!!!! 4bffab80-b295-4161-8a16-8f16b9e14f7d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rugula, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Rugula
    Rugula Guest

So *** annoying, they need to fix!!!!

:)

Rugula, Feb 23, 2014
  2. iwb100
    iwb100 Guest
    Xbox turn off.... Yes....Yes. Yes.... YES.... YESSSSSSSSS!

It won't carry on working sadly......

Last update seemed to Bork the yes command, it only works first time you switch off after a hard boot, then stops working. All other voice stuff works fine. Hopefully fixed in the next update I guess....

iwb100, Feb 23, 2014
  3. YES!

I can't conet my game and play and I HAVE INTERNET CONEXION!!! Can you help with this problem, please?

FernandaSampaio, Feb 23, 2014
  4. toonarmy206
    toonarmy206 Guest

Perhaps you should try and re-setup your kinect voice recognition.

toonarmy206, Feb 23, 2014
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

Perhaps you should try and re-setup your kinect voice recognition.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

yes

I guess your pretty new to online gaming.

This sort of thing has been going on for years.People can be idiots,when they are online they can be anonymous idiots.

They'll say stuff online they would dare say to someone face to face.

If you encounter someone online you believe is violating the ToU/CoC then report & block them via your console & they will be investigated.

If you respond in a way that violates the rules you risk enforcement action your self.People have only just worked this out & will try to provoke you just so they can report you.

There are over 50 million xbox live users,it would be impossible to monitor everyone.
  7. Ezlare Win User

Yes.

Whoops never mind still getting used to the new forums. Derp.
  8. gameshoes3003 Win User

yes or no

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

if I told you, Id have to kill you.

[/quote]

Nice. Gave me a good snicker.
  9. Mister Revised Win User

yes

Hey there, you will need to reach out to
    Epic
    so they can take a look into your account. This won't be something that we can address on our side.
Thema:

1. Xbox turn off - yes.....YES.....YES...YES YES YES YES........YESSSSSS - Similar Threads - turn off yes

2. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  3. Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with my Xbox one x turning off on its own while watching a movie on the free movies...: I was just sitting here watching a movie useing the free movies 2019 apps and suddenly my console turned off on its own. this has never happened before when I have been watching a movie when...
  4. XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S connected to Yamaha RX-A1080 turns on Zone 2 on and off.: In a previous post that is now locked, I'm having the same issue. I have my Xbox One S connected HDMI through my Yamaha receiver RX-A1080. Everytime I turn on my Xbox, it turns on my receiver...
  5. Xbox flashes on then turns off immediately

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox flashes on then turns off immediately: I turn on my Xbox one and it flashes white for a hot second then shuts off, It also has a orange light on the power brick. I haven't used the Xbox in over a month. So it cant be overheated but i...
  6. "Turn off Storage" meaning?

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Turn off Storage" meaning?: Hello once again. I have When the XB is offturn off storage" unchecked for background downloads but I'm unsure how it works. Doesn't it affect my game saves or game syncs? For example if I opened...
  7. Xbox one randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly turning off: I've recently been having an issue with my orginal xbox one. My xbox box one randomly shuts off and cant be turned on for a couple of minutes. The power adapter's LED's go out and unplugging...
  8. Alexa skill not turning on the xbox. Does turn it off.

in XboX Insiders
    Alexa skill not turning on the xbox. Does turn it off.: Anyone else have the issue where Alexa cannot turn on the xbox? Obviously it is in power saving mode, has been hard reset and the skill is checked in the xbox settings. "Alexa turn off the xbox"...
  9. "Xbox, turn off" "Yes" doesn't work after a while [BUG]

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Xbox, turn off" "Yes" doesn't work after a while [BUG]: Hello. This problem has started since the February Xbox One update. Here's how it works: I have my xbox on standby mode all the time, usually for days at a time. After a while on standby and/or a...
  10. Xbox Turn Off!!!! Then Yes doesn't work!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Turn Off!!!! Then Yes doesn't work!!!!: Ever since this last update anytime I tell my xbox to turn off, and then it prompts me to say yes or no to confirm....Yes does not work at all and I have to go turn on my controller or use my...