Xbox Turning itself off

Discus and support Xbox Turning itself off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need your help my beautiful community. As everyone knows Call of Duty MW dropped today , While playing 3 times my game would crash. I would have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE SHAWMAN, Oct 27, 2019.

1. THE SHAWMAN
    THE SHAWMAN Guest

Xbox Turning itself off

Need your help my beautiful community. As everyone knows Call of Duty MW dropped today , While playing 3 times my game would crash. I would have to close the software , and when i get to the dash , My system would crash and power itself off. Any ideas
    ? It's Gen one Black Brick , Never has done this ever before Siege , Wild Lands , MWR , Just started happening this evening. Would love to hear from ya'll or maybe a tech. Dying Xbox , or Game Engine to strong for my ol' girl.

:)

THE SHAWMAN, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox turning itself off as it is turned on.

Hey AARC Caboose,

Very sorry to hear about this odd issue. After reading the steps you have tried to resolve the issue, your console may need to be repaired. First, I would check to see if you have a nearby friend or family member who has an Xbox One console to let you try
    their power supply. This will fully rule out if it is a power issue on the console.

If the issue replicates on a different power supply, the next step will be to visit our Online Service Center to begin the repair process.
  3. SHiIfT N DRiiFT Win User

turns off by itself

I'm assuming you are consulting around your xbox side (not wiring) but I will try and help with both methods.

Xbox Side:

Check if you have any power settings which may tell the xbox to turn off after so long.

If there is the disable it.

If there isn't then if your account is a child account check if the family timer is enabled - if so disable that.

Wiring Side:

Ensure your cables aren't stretching by dangling a major distance, if so this could be pulling the cable.

If this is not the issue then check the wire is in correctly.

Finally if it's non of these errors and you still have xbox warranty please contact Xbox Support.

Hope this help,

Brad.
  4. Shane_Henry Win User

turns off by itself

I had this issue. It was a simple plug being loose in my brick.
  5. XxXDj RoOsTaXxX Win User

turns off by itself

Have you checked the power supply case to see if the light changes colour or if their is any loose wiring?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox turning off by itself.

[quote user="XThatDudeManx"]

It's an Xbox slim. And no I haver tried that yet ill will get to it though

[/quote]

you can still try those steps for the slim models,its only the hard drive thats in a different place.

is it giving you an e82 error before it shuts off.
Thema:

Xbox Turning itself off

1. Xbox Turning itself off - Similar Threads - Turning itself off

2. My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off.

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone on Game Bar keeps turning itself off.: Particularly, the "turn mic on by default when I record" option in the settings keeps turning itself off when I go into a game. Essentially making the option useless because I still have to...
  3. My Xbox One X instantly turns itself off

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One X instantly turns itself off: my xbox one X is had suddenly started to turn itself off. I turn it on, the light comes on then it shuts itself down straight away. I have tried unplugging it, holding the power button on but its...
  4. Xbox one s turn itself off anytime I try to broadcast to mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s turn itself off anytime I try to broadcast to mixer: Hi anytime i try to broadcast to mixer its causing my xbox ine s to completely shut itself down after maybe 20 mins or so & then other times not until after at least 1 hour.But it seems to be...
  5. [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.

in XboX Insiders
    [Alpha Ring] Console shut itself off, could not turn on with console.: I was watching a Dreamhack stream on the Twitch app, left it running full-screen and my controller turned off. After about an hour, the console shut down on its own. After this, I could not start...
  6. Xbox One S Cutting to Black Then Turning Itself Off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S Cutting to Black Then Turning Itself Off: Started with last update 2-3 days ago (alpha ring.) Able to recreate at will in settings/storage, selecting my external hard drive and choosing transfer (wanted to look at games by size.) I have...
  7. Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal: I am now using the bluetooth version xbox one controller, using the usb cable to play games on steam. I mainly playing fighting game, Dragonball fighterZ these day. I found that the controller...
  8. Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...: I mean it's pretty standard on PlayStation, and it would just make sense to have it xbox too. submitted by /u/Veliosa [link] [comments]
  9. Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Linksys: xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi: Linksys (Modems/Gateways): xbox turns off by itself..won't connect to hdmi Hello feliciahill1, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We recommend utilizing the article entitled, "Troubleshoot...
  10. My Xbox 1 Scorpion Edition Turns itself off after Startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 1 Scorpion Edition Turns itself off after Startup: When turning on my Xbox 1 Scorpion Edition it goes through startup like it went through a hard reset. From there it will stay on or cut off before it goes to the green screen, and sometimes it...