Xbox Turning itself off

Discus and support Xbox Turning itself off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need your help my beautiful community. As everyone knows Call of Duty MW dropped today , While playing 3 times my game would crash. I would have to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THE SHAWMAN, Oct 27, 2019.

1. THE SHAWMAN
    THE SHAWMAN Guest

Xbox Turning itself off

Need your help my beautiful community. As everyone knows Call of Duty MW dropped today , While playing 3 times my game would crash. I would have to close the software , and when i get to the dash , My system would crash and power itself off. Any ideas
    ? It's Gen one Black Brick , Never has done this ever before Siege , Wild Lands , MWR , Just started happening this evening. Would love to hear from ya'll or maybe a tech. Dying Xbox , or Game Engine to strong for my ol' girl.

:)

THE SHAWMAN, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Mister Beep Win User

Xbox turning itself off as it is turned on.

Hey AARC Caboose,

Very sorry to hear about this odd issue. After reading the steps you have tried to resolve the issue, your console may need to be repaired. First, I would check to see if you have a nearby friend or family member who has an Xbox One console to let you try
    their power supply. This will fully rule out if it is a power issue on the console.

If the issue replicates on a different power supply, the next step will be to visit our Online Service Center to begin the repair process.
  3. SHiIfT N DRiiFT Win User

turns off by itself

I'm assuming you are consulting around your xbox side (not wiring) but I will try and help with both methods.

Xbox Side:

Check if you have any power settings which may tell the xbox to turn off after so long.

If there is the disable it.

If there isn't then if your account is a child account check if the family timer is enabled - if so disable that.

Wiring Side:

Ensure your cables aren't stretching by dangling a major distance, if so this could be pulling the cable.

If this is not the issue then check the wire is in correctly.

Finally if it's non of these errors and you still have xbox warranty please contact Xbox Support.

Hope this help,

Brad.
  4. Shane_Henry Win User

turns off by itself

I had this issue. It was a simple plug being loose in my brick.
  5. XxXDj RoOsTaXxX Win User

turns off by itself

Have you checked the power supply case to see if the light changes colour or if their is any loose wiring?
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox turning off by itself.

[quote user="XThatDudeManx"]

It's an Xbox slim. And no I haver tried that yet ill will get to it though

[/quote]

you can still try those steps for the slim models,its only the hard drive thats in a different place.

is it giving you an e82 error before it shuts off.
Thema:

Xbox Turning itself off

1. Xbox Turning itself off - Similar Threads - Turning itself off

2. Xbox turning itself off / reset will not complete

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox turning itself off / reset will not complete: While playing my Xbox it turned off and now does not boot properly it is the gen 1 and I have tried a factory reset however this does not seem to get past 50% in any instance. If you know any...
  3. Xbox ONE si spegne e accende da sola[Xbox ONE turns itself off and on by itself]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE si spegne e accende da sola[Xbox ONE turns itself off and on by itself]: Attacco il cavo dell'alimentatore e si accende automaticamente e poi si spegne e continua così all'infinito, cosa devo fare? [Translation - I plug in the power supply cable and it turns on...
  4. XBOX Game Bar mic keeps turning itself off

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Bar mic keeps turning itself off: I like to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay a lot, and when i do this i want to have both my and my friends voices (whether discord skype etc, essentially all system sounds) recorded as well....
  5. Xbox One S Turning Itself Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Turning Itself Off: I just started having this problem today - I have an Xbox One S and had no issues for its lifespan thus far. About 20 minutes into gameplay this morning, the Xbox One S shut itself off without...
  6. My Xbox one s turns off by itself after about 15+ minutes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s turns off by itself after about 15+ minutes.: I've had beem watching movie when it First happened. I was thinking the sensor. But the one s using the button feature. I was lost I did a reset and did the basics. Still nothing im lost currently...
  7. My Xbox one keeps turning on and off by itself.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one keeps turning on and off by itself.: So for the last year i have had some problems with my console turning on and off by itself. It hasnt been very bad and rarely happened but for the last month it has been happening a lot more and...
  8. Trouble turning on then shuting off by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble turning on then shuting off by itself: Hello I'll preface this by saying Im terrible with technology and ive hard reset multiple times and tried pair + eject. When I turn my x box one on I get the power on chime but thats it no picture...
  9. Xbox One X turns off by itself after going back to the dashboard when playing FIFA 20....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X turns off by itself after going back to the dashboard when playing FIFA 20....: Latest builds seems to trigger FIFA 20 to freeze and the system to turn off. It's not happening in any other game. submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox controller keeps turning itself off every few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps turning itself off every few seconds: I've tried everything from restart, unplugging and factory resetting and can seem to stop my xbox one controller from turning off. It does work when plugged into a micro USB. This started after I...