Xbox turning off during Modern Warfare

Discus and support Xbox turning off during Modern Warfare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and the game will freeze, quit out, and then proceed to turn off my xbox automatically. Is this happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Xtrocities, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Xtrocities
    Xtrocities Guest

So I am playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and the game will freeze, quit out, and then proceed to turn off my xbox automatically. Is this happening to anyone else??

:)

Xtrocities, Oct 27, 2019
  2. AyeeJamesy Win User

Yes my console crash one time
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

If you check the forums from the game developer lost of users are complaining about this issue. I believe they state they are working on a fix for it but you would likely get better info from the developers site on this.
  4. GodofDeathxv Win User

6 days later still the same issue
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

It's a known issue that seems to be affecting the base model xbox much worse than the One X
  6. oDarth Plagueis Win User

I'm surprised this is still happening. All of my issues appear to be fixed.
Thema:

1. Xbox turning off during Modern Warfare - Similar Threads - turning off during

2. My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox One X started to turn off just after a few seconds after being turned on, during...: When searching Google and even Reddit itself I found many reports from original Xbox One users, but conflicting answers about why this happens. Is this software or hardware related? Can be...
  3. turning off action narration during movie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    turning off action narration during movie: Can anyone tell me how to or even how my Spiderman homecoming purchase is narrating the action, not subtitles but actual narration never had that come on or do that ever...any clues?...
  4. Xbox one getting accidentally turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one getting accidentally turned off during update: So I was updating my Xbox one and the power cord got ripped out and it is frozen on step 3. I have tried to reset the console to keep games and profile but that did not work, then I tried to reset...
  5. Xbox One X Turns off immediately during boot up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One X Turns off immediately during boot up: Hello, Since yesterday afternoon (3/8), I have been unable to boot up my Xbox One X. It boots up to the "Xbox One" splash page, then shuts down. I believe there was a corrupted file in the most...
  6. Residen Evile 0 remake. During the game, turns off the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Residen Evile 0 remake. During the game, turns off the xbox: Hello. Sorry, for the errors in the text, I use a translator. During the game, when playing video scenes, xbox one s is turned off. The problem is observed only in this game. It just stops the...
  7. Xbox one keeps randomly turning itself off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps randomly turning itself off during game play: i can put the xbox one on and play a game and it may stay on for 30 mins then randomly turn off . Sometimes it may be for 5 mins then go off then come back on . Inhabe had the console for 19...
  8. Xbox One Turning off during Gameplay Any Suggestions???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turning off during Gameplay Any Suggestions???: Hello everyone, So recently i've been having occurring issues with my Xbox One. So i've been trying to play my games and just as i'm in the middle of something. i keep hearing the "Shut Down" Tone...
  9. XBox one suddenly turned off during videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox one suddenly turned off during videos: Hi everybody, I'm an owner of an XBox one white version with 500 GB of hard disk. I bought it one and a half years ago and I never had problems. Today I installed "Resident Evil Origins...
  10. Xbox One will randomly crash or turn off during a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One will randomly crash or turn off during a game.: Okay, so almost a year ago I made a similar post but got no response so i'm here again because it has gotten worse. As the title says, my Xbox one crashes while I play. A year ago it wouod only...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox turning off.during modern warfare