Xbox turning off on it’s own.

Discus and support Xbox turning off on it’s own. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an xbox one s digital version not even a year ago and i was watching youtube and all of a sudden my system turned off all on it’s own, i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Xboxgamer_883, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:33 PM.

1. Xbox turning off on it’s own.

I bought an xbox one s digital version not even a year ago and i was watching youtube and all of a sudden my system turned off all on it’s own, i tried pressing the power button on the system it’s self and all it did was make the beeping sound and no light
    came on. Its happened like 4 times already this week. I unplugged my system, made sure no dust or airvent holes were covered, fixed my chords and nothing. Does anyone have a fix for this?

:)

Xboxgamer_883, Jul 1, 2020 at 12:33 PM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Xboxgamer_883 Win User

Hi there,

is it only happening with YouTube or also when doing other things.

Just to be sure check this link on how to position the console so it get's enough ventilation:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/position-ventilate-console

Let it know if there are any results
    I’ve noticed youtube is whats on when it turns off, i’m currently on my 4th hour of system being on with netflix. Just testing different apps and games and leaving system on to see if anything happens.
  3. Xboxgamer_883 Win User

No heat errors and i moved my chords. I’m in middle of running tests.
  4. negan41 Win User

my daughter had this with hers after it was plugged in to a surge protector extension. try plugging it in directly to the wall socket if possible see if this works its a long shot
  5. kev edin Win User

dose the xbox give you any error codes . Try checking all your cables . Maybe swap power outlet to see if stops . 🤔
  6. WPAK Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox turning off on it’s own. - Similar Threads - turning off it’s

2. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  3. Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly: My xbox keeps getting me in every game that I play no matter what game a played even if I barely got the game 8c624f20-5e26-456c-8c7d-3cc72842e7b9
  4. Faulty Xbox one X turns off on its own during games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox one X turns off on its own during games: My Xbox One X has been faulty ever since i got it back in 2018. It started when i tried to play borderlands 3 and the xbox one x would just randomly switch off. I thought it might have been the...
  5. XBox One X (project scorpio) turns on then turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X (project scorpio) turns on then turns off: I am reviving the topic of a number of locked threads because I think it is relevant and previous threads did not satisfactorily identify the cause of the issue. I have a XBox One X (project...
  6. My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off: When I try to play with my controller wireless with batteries the controller buzzes when i have vibration off and i can only play wired fb17bba4-1d4f-427a-8ae0-15980fd8d618
  7. Xbox ONE si spegne e accende da sola[Xbox ONE turns itself off and on by itself]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ONE si spegne e accende da sola[Xbox ONE turns itself off and on by itself]: Attacco il cavo dell'alimentatore e si accende automaticamente e poi si spegne e continua così all'infinito, cosa devo fare? [Translation - I plug in the power supply cable and it turns on...
  8. New Xbox One S turns off during COD-MW

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S turns off during COD-MW: Hi, Any issues with COD -MW turning off Xbox One S consoles during online gameplay? Specially since last update. 92cd38c4-91fc-42b4-bd14-705ef8bdb6b8
  9. Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turning off: My xbox turns off my itself after 2-3 hours of playing a game. I tried factory resetting it and i cleaned it. 16f50a27-abfd-4465-b518-385419b5ba5d
  10. Xbox turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turning off: At random times my xbox will turn off its own, I then have to unplug and plug it back in for it to wor again but it is still constantly happening. 6e904c48-5f84-4495-a0bb-5d82dd520f28