Xbox turning off randomly

Discus and support Xbox turning off randomly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, for the past week my Xbox has been shutting down at random moments. Once it happened while I was playing SoD2. Yesterday while I was on Spotify and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Punk_SxE, Sep 27, 2019.

1. /u/Punk_SxE
    /u/Punk_SxE Guest

So, for the past week my Xbox has been shutting down at random moments. Once it happened while I was playing SoD2. Yesterday while I was on Spotify and now while I was watching YouTube.

I'm in Alpha Preview. Since there was nothing on the "Known Issues" of the latest update, I decided to come here ask you guys.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or is it more likely that the power brick is dying?

submitted by /u/Punk_SxE
    [link] [comments]

/u/Punk_SxE, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Ctl x Alt x Del Win User

Xbox turning off and on randomly

have you tried a diff outlet? it may just be random power spikes.
  3. KSI ZeroPudding Win User

Xbox Turning On and Off Randomly

I agree with Onyx, set up a repair. Or borrow a friend power brick and see if it works better on your console, if so then all you need to do is go buy another one (look on eBay or Amazon). Hope it helps :)
  4. WickedAphid Win User

Xbox randomly turns off

this has been happening to me also is there any way for it to stop ... i tried every thing except the cloth
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox randomly turns off

If you are plugged into a power bar try plugging the console into a wall socket. Also try out other plugs just to be certain it's not a power issue.

I believe I remember reading somewhere a while back a similar problem someone had. It turns out the plug they were using there was being controlled by a wall switch and therefore not getting enough power.
  6. explosiveturd02 Win User

Xbox randomly turns off

It's most likely an issue with your power brick. It will help if your Xbox one is hooked up directly to an outlet and not an extension cord.
Thema:

1. Xbox turning off randomly - Similar Threads - turning off randomly

2. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  3. Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly: My xbox keeps getting me in every game that I play no matter what game a played even if I barely got the game 8c624f20-5e26-456c-8c7d-3cc72842e7b9
  4. My Xbox keeps randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps randomly turning off: My xbox one x keeps randomly turning off while on Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Sometimes I cant even make it passed the main screen on CoD it wont even allow me to choose if I want to play...
  5. My Xbox randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox randomly turns off: Lately my Xbox has been turning off after a few minutes of me turning it on. Once it shuts off I have to unplug the power bank and plug it back in for it to turn on again is there a way to stop...
  6. Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby: My Xbox One X (Alpha Build) has been turning off maybe once every other day. This is usually when I'm going to the home screen, or inside the guide. It hasn't turned off while playing a game. A...
  7. My Xbox won't come up on my tv for the HDM1 / Also turns off randomly. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox won't come up on my tv for the HDM1 / Also turns off randomly. HELP!: Title basically says all, I played on my xbox like 2 weeks ago fine, but now, it won't even come up on the tv anymore and I've done all the reseting methods and the xbox turns on then when I...
  8. Xbox randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly turns off: So when I turn on my Xbox everything is fine I can watch Netflix,Hulu, Youtube, and Twitch, but when I click on any game to play, it fine for about 10 minutes then just shuts off doesn’t matter...
  9. Xbox One S Turns Off Randomly w/ No Overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Turns Off Randomly w/ No Overheating: I’ve had my Xbox One S console for under a year and I’m having power issues out of nowhere. The console just shuts off indiscriminately. It doesn’t get hot and it’s definitely been well...
  10. Xbox Controller randomly turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller randomly turning off: My Xbox One Controller V2 for Windows PC just randomly turns off while playing. I generally get to play between 5-30 minutes before it turns off, then I need to turn it on again. Note that this...