Xbox turning off randomly

Discus and support Xbox turning off randomly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, for the past week my Xbox has been shutting down at random moments. Once it happened while I was playing SoD2. Yesterday while I was on Spotify and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Punk_SxE, Sep 27, 2019.

1. /u/Punk_SxE
    /u/Punk_SxE Guest

So, for the past week my Xbox has been shutting down at random moments. Once it happened while I was playing SoD2. Yesterday while I was on Spotify and now while I was watching YouTube.

I'm in Alpha Preview. Since there was nothing on the "Known Issues" of the latest update, I decided to come here ask you guys.

Is this happening to anyone else? Or is it more likely that the power brick is dying?

submitted by /u/Punk_SxE
    [link] [comments]

/u/Punk_SxE, Sep 27, 2019
  2. Ctl x Alt x Del Win User

Xbox turning off and on randomly

have you tried a diff outlet? it may just be random power spikes.
  3. KSI ZeroPudding Win User

Xbox Turning On and Off Randomly

I agree with Onyx, set up a repair. Or borrow a friend power brick and see if it works better on your console, if so then all you need to do is go buy another one (look on eBay or Amazon). Hope it helps :)
  4. WickedAphid Win User

Xbox randomly turns off

this has been happening to me also is there any way for it to stop ... i tried every thing except the cloth
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox randomly turns off

If you are plugged into a power bar try plugging the console into a wall socket. Also try out other plugs just to be certain it's not a power issue.

I believe I remember reading somewhere a while back a similar problem someone had. It turns out the plug they were using there was being controlled by a wall switch and therefore not getting enough power.
  6. Tietjen02 Win User

Xbox turning off and on randomly

Been a week... No suggestions at all?
Thema:

1. Xbox turning off randomly - Similar Threads - turning off randomly

2. My Xbox One X randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X randomly turns off: Hey there everyone, Is there a known issue of the Xbox One X just randomly crashing almost always during gameplay? It did it twice in one night when I was trying to play and stream a game on...
  3. Xbox one randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one randomly turning off: I've recently been having an issue with my orginal xbox one. My xbox box one randomly shuts off and cant be turned on for a couple of minutes. The power adapter's LED's go out and unplugging...
  4. Controller randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly turns off: I have been having this problem lately where my controller will just turn off even with a fully charged battery pack. 87bbd933-a52f-47fb-8027-08812235c758
  5. Xbox 360 randomly turns on and off- night and day

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 randomly turns on and off- night and day: When it has been out of use or not, the Xbox 360 console is turning itself on and off. During gaming it just randomly does it also so not really playable at the moment. I have tried moving it...
  6. Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal: I am now using the bluetooth version xbox one controller, using the usb cable to play games on steam. I mainly playing fighting game, Dragonball fighterZ these day. I found that the controller...
  7. Xbox one X shutdown / turns off random when playing Coo op 2 player splitscreen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X shutdown / turns off random when playing Coo op 2 player splitscreen.: Im sick and tired off this complete [mod removed-inappropriate] from my Xbox one x it turns off after awhile while playing with my friend local coo op with 2 controller splitscreen. There is no...
  8. Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One and power brick has started to turn off randomly (no flashing light on brick): This issue started about a week or so ago. My console is 2-3 years old and well kept after. No issues until now. Problem: After playing a game for around 5-10 minutes it just shuts down....
  9. Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly: Xbox one s never connecting to wired internet or turning off randomly Hello, try a lookup in your frequency wifi (20, 40, 80 Mhz) ba94beba-0f20-4182-96ef-a33b880358e4
  10. Xbox 1s randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s randomly turning off: Hi. Got a new Xbox 1s after Christmas after a couple of days it began to randomly turn itself off ( used the troubleshoot guide nothing made a difference) so we returned it and exchanged for a...