Xbox turns off shortly after turning on

Discus and support Xbox turns off shortly after turning on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried everything and i need advice 07b85abb-1593-404e-83be-f012c5d9d36e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RAEDGray, Mar 22, 2020 at 5:23 AM.

1. RAEDGray
    RAEDGray Guest

I have tried everything and i need advice

:)

2. onyxishere Win User

Console Turns Off Shortly After Boot

Sorry to hear that you're having issues regarding your console.

However, please be aware that discussions of self-repair of consoles is strictly forbidden on the forums.
  3. stevenicks Win User

Console Turns Off Shortly After Boot

don't sound good [Mod Removed - Please don't post any self-repair options on these forums.]
  4. Toxic Raven Win User

Unable to download February update

Turn on Instant On and Auto Update. Then turn it off and leave it plugged in for a while. I too didn't get the update. I told it to turn off and I left it alone for about an hour. I came back, said Xbox On and saw a green bar on the screen. The update finished
    shortly after.
  5. xTightKiddx Win User

My Xbox Controller Won't Stay On

Yes, the light on the xbox one controller turns off completely. I have to keep pressing the button to turn it back on then it turns off shortly after again.

Also to add, My main xbox controller says full when I checked the batteries on it, when I removed the same batteries and put them into the new controller it says Medium.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

My Xbox One appears to be stubborn

Oh yeah, & I forgot to mention that shortly after my TV turned itself off, my sound system did the same. :(
Thema:

1. Xbox turns off shortly after turning on - Similar Threads - turns off shortly

2. turns on then off one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    turns on then off one x: my xbox one x turns o for a few seconds then turns off is there a fix for this. thank you 4b415026-4f48-4299-99be-e0c799c20aed
  3. my xbox one wont power up and the led turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one wont power up and the led turns off: so a couple weeks back i had the same issue where when i plugged my xbox one powersupply into the wall the light lit up and everything was cool but when i plugged it into my console and pressed...
  4. Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one Voice chat off - how to turn on: Voice chat is off showing it is locked by parental controls. My son is unable to speak on line with his friends. When we go into settings it shows that it is all turned on. We’ve done the Google...
  5. Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue: So this problem started happening about three or four days ago and I've been completely unable to find any sort of solution for this problem. Hell, I haven't really even found any one mentioning...
  6. It keeps glitching and turning off and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    It keeps glitching and turning off and on: my xbox keeps turning on and off by itself, and my screen completely glitched and my controller wouldnt let me turn it off. I dont know whats wrong. This is the first time its ever happened, ive...
  7. How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off. Voice box notification in xbox one?: When I play call of duty on my xbox one there is a popup box that shows the names of the people in my party when they talk. It is in the top left of the screen and blocks my ability to see maps,...
  8. Xbox one keeps turning off after a short period.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps turning off after a short period.: I have had an xbox one s for just over a month, and for the last ccouple of days it will not stay powered up. Sometimes it coms on for about 5minutes and then turns off but most of the time it is...
  9. Xbox One X Turns On, then shortly turns off with no output to TV/screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Turns On, then shortly turns off with no output to TV/screen: Hi all, As the title says, my Xbox One X will turn on, and after 10 seconds will power down again without any xbox boot sequence being outputted to the screen/TV. I have already tried multiple...
  10. Console Turns Off Shortly After Boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Turns Off Shortly After Boot: Okay, so. A few months back I spilled some milk on my Xbox One. It wouldn't work for a day or two, [Mod removed] [Mod removed] If the spillage is the main issue, wouldn't the console just stop...