Xbox Turns on By its self

Discus and support Xbox Turns on By its self in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has any one out there has or had this problem. My Xbox One Turns on and off just fine, But I will be sitting here on my Computer and my Xbox will turn... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DeathDeler77, Apr 3, 2019.

1. DeathDeler77
    DeathDeler77 Guest

Has any one out there has or had this problem. My Xbox One Turns on and off just fine, But I will be sitting here on my Computer and my Xbox will turn on.... Or I would wake up and it would be on...Any ideas what might be going on..

:)

DeathDeler77, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Harry G [Haz227] Win User

Do you have a kinect?

sometimes it may recognize you and turn on, it happens to me sometimes.
  3. SammieChaos Win User

If you have instant on enabled or "Keep me updated" enabled this could be why.

Also if you have the Original Xbox one console, try taking a soft damp cloth and cleaning off the power button on the console. This happens to me quite frequently. The oils from your fingers will leave fingerprints and some times the slightest breeze will
    cause your left behind fingerprint to turn the Xbox on.
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

My Xbox One has done it a few times. It is the original black Xbox One, and so has the touch sensitive button, and sometimes just the slightest touch from dust to a hair can turn it on.
  5. Atherza Win User

Mine does it sometimes while updating. If it is bothering you a lot you can unplug it, or just set it to energy saving as denis has said.
  6. Karhtel Win User

You could have it on instant on and it is downloading updates in the middle of the night. Or if its the original xbox one it has a very sensitive button that dust or hairs can activate. That has happened to me before
Thema:

1. Xbox Turns on By its self - Similar Threads - Turns self

2. When I switch on the x box 1 s it turns its self off after 5 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I switch on the x box 1 s it turns its self off after 5 seconds.: Anyone have any idea why my xbox is doing this. Light comes on then goes dim and switches its self off. c8634c69-41f1-4fa6-bf5a-da0489ec3b75
  3. Xbox one turns it's self on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one turns it's self on: my Xbox one turns it's self on constantly day and night. Even after I turn off the console by hand on the console or with the controller it will restart immediately. I have voice activation...
  4. Xbox Video recorder on Win10 turned off it self unexpectedly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video recorder on Win10 turned off it self unexpectedly: Hello, The video recorder self-turned off and said " video record complete " while I was playing Age of Empire 3. And I didn't press any botton to do that. then I checked the recorded video,...
  5. My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off: I unplug the power supply plug back in the power supply lights up I then turn xbox 1 on and within 3 seconds its powering off 8e8dfd30-d617-48c0-b85c-782d7eda7903
  6. Xbox one x keeps Turning it’s self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps Turning it’s self off: got the Xbox one x Sunday night installed all my games like you do played on it Monday it was fine Tuesday fine but Wednesday while playing ,it decided to turn it’s self off and has been doing...
  7. Xbox keeps turning it's self on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps turning it's self on: I've had a problem with my Xbox turning it's self on. At first id wake up in the morning and it would be on. I thought it might have been my dog or cat. Then I actually witnessed my Xbox turn its...
  8. Xbox One keeps turning its self on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One keeps turning its self on.: My Xbox one keeps turning its self on overnight and sometimes during the day. Is there any way to prevent this from happening and to fix this problem? I just woke up this morning and it was on and...
  9. Xbox One Turns on by its self randomly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Turns on by its self randomly.: My Xbox One keeps turning on randomly. Controllers are on the chargers and not turned on. Often it is when no one is even in the room . 659a1d60-eb47-40e2-851c-6cfebbbe9bb8
  10. Xbox 1 turns on by it's self

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 turns on by it's self: my Xbox 1 randomly turns on by it's self. 027c35b2-579b-4b88-90ec-b425a4b53b22