Xbox twitch streaming

Discus and support Xbox twitch streaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I like to stream when me and my friends play Fortnite! I want them to be heard but twitch only allows the party chat ( Xbox party chat). I used discord... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by loco_jester, Apr 8, 2021.

1. loco_jester
    loco_jester Guest

Xbox twitch streaming

I like to stream when me and my friends play Fortnite! I want them to be heard but twitch only allows the party chat ( Xbox party chat). I used discord before and the stream was able to hear them. Im'm guessing that since discord was connected to my Microsoft account the discord call connected to the steam! Randomly without any Discord calls the stream could hear the game chat. It could hear my ps4 teammates and it was all fine! I haven't played in a couple of weeks and I recently just started streaming again. The stream can't hear the game chat no more and I tried discord but the stream can't heat the calls anymore. Is there a way where the stream can??? If anyone knows please respond as this can help me so much!!

Thanks, Loco

:)

loco_jester, Apr 8, 2021
  2. HASHxBROWNS Win User

Stream with the Xbox one

3. Lofty Who Win User

Standby For Twitch Broadcasting 11/03/14

4. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  5. WildDreamz Win User

My lad wants to record gameplay from xbox one games to you tube

An option would be to download twitch on xbox, stream live to twitch, then upload those videos to youtube.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User
Thema:

Xbox twitch streaming

1. Xbox twitch streaming - Similar Threads - twitch streaming

2. Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Video and Audio Stutter when Streaming: So i have been streaming for about 4 months now. The last few days my stream has been getting very choppy and unable to watch. I have done everything i can think of from replacing my router to...
  3. Xbox series X can’t get party chat audio for twitch streams.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X can’t get party chat audio for twitch streams.: Xbox series X, can no longer get my party chat to work with twitch when streaming. No longer gives an option to “include audio” to my friends, and there’s no other way to incorporate voice audio...
  4. Pixelated Twitch streaming on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Pixelated Twitch streaming on Xbox series x: Every time I stream on my Xbox series x through the Twitch app it gets pixelated every time I make a sudden moment. Is there a fix for this already or one in the works at least?? submitted by...
  5. Quarell Twitch on Xbox Streaming with Voice (group) chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quarell Twitch on Xbox Streaming with Voice (group) chat: I use a Xbox series X. I also use quarell für discord support and twitch on xbox.I stream with twitch and use quarell (discord) for crossplay voice chat.so far so good.If I stream (with twitch app...
  6. Streaming from Xbox Series X to Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming from Xbox Series X to Twitch: Hello, My problem starts when streaming to twitch from my XSX. I play Fortnite (and other MOBA like games), but I am unable to hear the party chat audio within the stream, if I am playing with...
  7. Streaming with Twitch App - Party Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming with Twitch App - Party Chat: Hi everyone, I play Warzone with a friend and he is streaming it with the Twitch App and playing on Xbox. Since I play Warzone on the PC, I use the Companion App so that we can talk to each...
  8. Streaming on twitch from an Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming on twitch from an Xbox series x: Hi guys , i have recently started streaming on xbox and ive ran into a problem that has been known and apparently fixed but i have the problem. When i stream call of duty cold war the stream can...
  9. I would like to stream to twitch and facebook and youtube for free, help please!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to stream to twitch and facebook and youtube for free, help please!: I would like to stream to twitch and facebook and youtube for free, help please! c8cbfcc8-cb24-489c-b53a-03e486dab3ce
  10. Twitch Streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Streaming: I've recently took up streaming. All be it straight from the series x to twitch. The first week or 2 the party chart was able to be heard on the stream and my party could opt in or out of the...