Xbox UI Resolution Problem Series S/X

Discus and support Xbox UI Resolution Problem Series S/X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Don't know if this is just an issue on Series S but when in games or apps with HDR the UI is at the higher resolution while when there is no HDR... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/2raw23, Oct 19, 2021.

1. /u/2raw23
    /u/2raw23 Guest

Don't know if this is just an issue on Series S but when in games or apps with HDR the UI is at the higher resolution while when there is no HDR present the UI is at the lower resolution

submitted by /u/2raw23
    [link] [comments]

/u/2raw23, Oct 19, 2021
  2. charlesbernier Win User

xbox one and xbox series x

Probably yes, because so far we saw that the UI from the series X is the same than the Xbox One, S and X. So yes, you should be able to play with friends on Xbox Series X.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X - 1440p?

Hi,

The maximum supported resolution of Series S will be 1440P. Series X just like the Xbox One X before it will support 1440P too.

It will work on your monitor, don't worry.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

New xbox S video performance.

Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  5. That Boy Hero Win User

Changing resolution

Yes, Xbox Series X will have a setting to change resolution. However you can also consider buying an Xbox Series S if you do not plan to upgrade your TV/Monitor just yet.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

What do you expect from the Xbox Series X UI?

Xbox One UI is continuously going through enhancements and I believe it would be a similar UI for the series X with no major changes.
Thema:

1. Xbox UI Resolution Problem Series S/X - Similar Threads - Resolution Problem Series

2. XBOX Series S Manual Resolution Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S Manual Resolution Problem: Hi guys, I have a series S and I am using it with an old TV. Some games are overflowing from my TV screen so I tried a couple things to fix it. First, I tried to change screen settings from my...
  3. Maneater DPI Resolution Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Maneater DPI Resolution Problem: Hello I have a Game Pass PC subscription. Now I have installed the game "Maneater". But I have problems that the 4K resolution or whatever, is not adopted. It is very pixelated all the time, and...
  4. NAT problem and incorrect video resolution

in XboX Insiders
    NAT problem and incorrect video resolution: Hello, with the ALPHA 2104 ring updates I noticed two problems that I never had before, I have already reported the problems several times also from the console, with the app it reports a problem....
  5. Xbox Game Bar resolution problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar resolution problems: Hello, So, on my PC, my display scale for text, apps and other items is 150%. I feel that anything under is way too small for my liking. But, when recording using the game bar, if my display...
  6. Resolution and frame rate problem!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution and frame rate problem!: I have a Samsung CHG70 that definitly does 1440 120 Hz over HDMI. However, XBox Series X will not allow it. Only allows 1080p 120 Hz. This basically makes renders this system pointless at this...
  7. Screen resolution problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen resolution problems: hey guys, so I think my xbox's resolution is set to the lowest setting and the stream option is off on xbox. I have tried switching HDMI ports multiple times. I have tried logging onto my account...
  8. Xbox resolution problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resolution problem: So let me start at the beginning, I got my xbox One S around 6 months ago and connected it to my TV via HDMI and as I'd expect it auto adjusted its resolution and worked! A couple weeks later I...
  9. Resolution Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution Problem: When I change my resolution after the black screen of death scenario my tv says no signal, then it turns back on with the original resolution I had before. pls help...
  10. Resolution problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resolution problems: My xbox wont change resolution it is stuck in low resolution mode even though my tv is able to be in 1080p ccccce06-db88-4203-8aad-0259dff35d6c