Xbox UK Digital Store Overcharging The Werewolf: The Apocalypse Earthblood DLCs

Discus and support Xbox UK Digital Store Overcharging The Werewolf: The Apocalypse Earthblood DLCs in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood released recently, The UK digital store had it selling the Gaia bundle for £49.99 which included the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Asqwolf, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Asqwolf
    Asqwolf Guest

Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood released recently, The UK digital store had it selling the Gaia bundle for £49.99 which included the game and both of the DLCS 'Champion of Gaia' and 'The Exiled One.' However at launch 'The Exiled One' was removed from the bundle since it was a pre order bonus and the price of what remained rose to £54.99. The two DLCs on UK Xbox are selling for £10.74 and £4.19 respectively however on PC and Playstation those DLCs are selling for £9.99 and £3.99 respectively. and on PC the Gaia bundle is £39.99 and on Playstation it is still £49.99. It appears to me that Microsoft deliberately increased the DLCs prices in order so they could get away with charging £5 extra for the bundle.

I've tried contacting them and tried to convince them to price match with Playstation at least and offer me a way to get the game bundle at the £49.99 price but they are refusing to do so. Why should us Xbox gamers have to pay more to fully enjoy the game compared to everyone else, and is there any way I can convince them to lower the price or get it at a better deal, I much prefer to buy the game digitally and don't want to have to wait for a sale in order to get it cheaper. What are my rights and who can I contact outside of Microsoft who can put pressure on Microsoft to lower the prices? I know Microsoft have full control over setting of the prices, but they shouldn't be allowed to rip off Xbox gamers and would be unfair if we couldn't challenge them if we felt they were unfairly overcharging us compared to everyone else. I know it's just DLCs but it's the principle of it, if they can get away with overcharging for DLC what else could they get away with.

:)

Asqwolf, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

I know Microsoft have full control over setting of the prices, but they shouldn't be allowed to rip off Xbox gamers and would be unfair if we couldn't challenge them if we felt they were unfairly overcharging us compared to everyone else. I know it's just DLCs but it's the principle of it, if they can get away with overcharging for DLC what else could they get away with.
    Microsoft does not have full control over the prices, this is down to the publisher. Unless a game is published directly by Microsoft then it's the publisher you need to air Your Grievances to, in this case it will be Nacon.

When you buy a game from the Microsoft store MS only take a small chunk of the proceeds, the rest goes to the publisher/developer.
  3. Asqwolf Win User

I have contacted Nacon and they contradict that statement saying it's up to the resellers to set the prices, which in this case is Microsoft, I have contacted Microsoft Store support and they claim the 'Higher ups' are the ones responsible for raising the prices of the DLCs and the bundle. All I want is for microsoft to sell the DLC and bundle for the same price as Playstation are, but I fear Microsoft are being greedy here.
  4. SAS Tarantula Win User

Reduced Price Digital Download?

In the UK, on the Xbox store, Assasins Creed: Black Flag, Titanfall, Cod Ghosts, Battlefield 4, Fifa 14 and more are all £54, this is $92 US, how is this acceptable? Downloading digital games for the Xbox One is more expensive than buying the discs, there
    is no physical product to manufacture, no distribution costs and no middle men. These should be CHEAPER than in store discs, i cannot comprehend how you find it fine to repeatedly screw over UK players, this is ridiculous. The question im asking is, what happened
    to your "competetive pricing" assertions at the start of the year? Given up? Happy overcharging?
  5. Photonimus Win User

picked up dawngaurd yesterday for 800...a couple questions

Just a note to mention, there IS NO werewolf storyline/path with Dawnguard. The werewolf story was already existing in the game. The DLC only adds a new perk tree to being a werewolf.
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

The Next Call of Duty Of 2012 (Rumor)

YAY! Now they can overcharge for copy/pasting old maps and selling them as DLC again!
Thema:

1. Xbox UK Digital Store Overcharging The Werewolf: The Apocalypse Earthblood DLCs - Similar Threads - Digital Store Overcharging

2. I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought some vbucks digitally on the microsoft store: Is there like some kind of code if you bought vbucks digitally on the Microsoft store or something because I bought it on the microsoft store and hoped that it would automaticly connect to my...
  3. cannot play the digital game purchase from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot play the digital game purchase from microsoft store: purchase the digital game Call of Duty Modern Warfare from the Xbox microsoft store. after download it, it noticed me still need to buy xbox live and i am not own or missing the data . I tried...
  4. If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital game through the Xbox store, can I play the game simultaneously in two...: I'm planning to buy two Xbox Series S, one for my brother and one for myself, but do I need to buy to separate digital copies if we want to play Call of Duty at the same time? In other words, if...
  5. Digital game I bought, does not appear in the library or in the store to download it again....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game I bought, does not appear in the library or in the store to download it again....: I bought the Just Dance 2017 digital game in the release year. And I can't access it to download it again ... I can't find it in the store. And it doesn't appear in my library....
  6. I want to purchase digital game from Microsoft store but uncertain if it will install on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to purchase digital game from Microsoft store but uncertain if it will install on...: I am wanting to purchase R6 from the microsoft store but i have no idea if after my purchase it will start to install onto my Xbox 1 S? Please help c3aded19-93e5-4f69-934f-af32ea89b9e5
  7. Digital games stored under non existent email and gamertag that my special needs son...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital games stored under non existent email and gamertag that my special needs son...: I have an xbox email address and password. My son created an account while he was playing a few years ago and because he is the only one that plays and we have instant sign on installed we had no...
  8. Price adjustment on Digital Content Purchase on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Price adjustment on Digital Content Purchase on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Does Microsoft do price adjustments on digital content purchases done on the Microsoft/Xbox store? I have read stories that this is possible with talking to an agent, but I am having difficulty...
  9. Giochi sul MS Store: digitali o fisici?[Games on the MS Store: digital or physical?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giochi sul MS Store: digitali o fisici?[Games on the MS Store: digital or physical?]: Salve, La maggior parte dei giochi (tutti) per console xbox one in cui mi imbatto nello store, non riportano alcuna dicitura di informazione di se il gioco che voglio acquistare sia in formato...
  10. Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Digitally bought Xbox games on the Microsoft Store: I have purchased many digital games in the Xbox Store on my Xbox. One of these games are the Metro 2033, which does show up on the Microsoft Store on my Surface Pro. I use the same Microsoft...