XBox Ultimate 1€ Issue -Try it again- Versuchen Sie es noch einmal [Translation - XBox...

Discus and support XBox Ultimate 1€ Issue -Try it again- Versuchen Sie es noch einmal [Translation - XBox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Während des Bezahlvorgangs für XBox Ultimate kommt diese Fehlermeldung. Auf der XBox kommt die selbe Fehlermeldung, wenn ich unter... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CouchSurfer2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. CouchSurfer2
    CouchSurfer2 Guest

XBox Ultimate 1€ Issue -Try it again- Versuchen Sie es noch einmal [Translation - XBox...

XBox Ultimate 1€ Issue -Try it again-  Versuchen Sie es noch einmal [Translation - XBox... [​IMG]

Während des Bezahlvorgangs für XBox Ultimate kommt diese Fehlermeldung.

Auf der XBox kommt die selbe Fehlermeldung, wenn ich unter Einstellungen-Konto-Abbonements nachschauen will was ich habe.

Das Problem tritt sowohl beim Erwerb über die XBox,

als über den laptop auf der microsoft Seite auf

[Translation - While paying for XBox Ultimate, this error message comes up.

On the XBox comes the same error message when I look under Settings Account Subscriptions what I have.

The problem occurs both when purchasing through the XBox,

than about the laptop on the microsoft page]

:)

CouchSurfer2, Jun 12, 2019
  2. oOoxMerlinxoOo Win User

LAS VEGAS 2 Code

Es tut uns leid bitte versuchen sie es später noch einmal

SVC60017

a97d49fa-6c9d-4d9f-9f89-426f83a7f1e1

2016/01/18 - 21:14:04 UTC

[Translation]

Sorry, please try again later
  3. der LENNI Win User

Downloadcode für Rainbowsix Vegas 2 funktioniert nicht

Etwas ist schiefgegangen.

Es tut uns leid! Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.

[Translation]

Something went wrong.

We are sorry! Try again later.

SVC60017

a97d49fa-6c9d-4d9f-9f89-426f83a7f1e1

2016/01/18 - 21:14:04 UTC
  4. oOoxMerlinxoOo Win User

LAS VEGAS 2 Code

Etwas ist schiefgegangen.

Es tut uns leid! Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.

SVC60017

8fcb797d-aeef-4142-b2fd-7a47a1e203cc

2016/01/20 - 21:43:50 UTC
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

XBox Ultimate 1€ Issue -Try it again- Versuchen Sie es noch einmal [Translation - XBox Ultimate 1 € Issue -Try it again- Try again]

Hi there CouchSurfer2,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your subscription on your account.

For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to contact Customer Supportfor further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  6. ChrisATX Win User

Unreal Tournament® 3 nicht in der " bereit zu installieren" liste [Translate] Unreal Tournament® 3 not in the "ready to install " list

Auf der xbox 360 kann man es herunterladen und Im xbox one store steht "versuchen sie es noch mal".

Code: 0x00000194

CV: qcbDn+XCWEuJzUPt

[Translate]

On the xbox 360 you can download it and In the xbox one store it says "try again ."

Code: 0x00000194

CV: qcbDn + XCWEuJzUPt
Thema:

1. XBox Ultimate 1€ Issue -Try it again- Versuchen Sie es noch einmal [Translation - XBox... - Similar Threads - Ultimate 1€ Issue

2. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this: Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following You need a parent to buy this...
  3. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

in XboX Insiders
    Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...: The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the...
  4. Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Gamepass next charge of $1 went up.: For months now on subscription for Xbox ultimate gamepass showed next charge on 12/9 being $1. Now I just happened to look and it says $14.95. Anyone else see this happen. What is going on?...
  5. 1 year Ultimate game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 year Ultimate game Pass: Is there a way to purchase a 1 year subscription? I don't want the added hassle of renewing and making sure the account has the money at the time etc etc etc 0051a04e-9b77-491e-81ab-8bd009d6a29f
  6. Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate: I bought a gamepass couple of days ago and upgraded it to Ultimate (without knowing the true benefits of upgrade), I came across the option to upgrade even longer duration of gold/gamepass to...
  7. Game pass ultimate 1 $

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate 1 $: Hello, can someone explain to me why I can not benefit from the offer game pass ultimate for 1 month for 1 dollar whereas I never had the game pass before? 79597459-6a72-4172-abae-8f265f1dc61b
  8. Xbox Ultimate deal for $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate deal for $1: Hi It says that once you sign up to this, you can't convert back to a normal Xbox live subscription. If I let the Ultimate subscription expire, can I then sign up to a normal Xbox Live...
  9. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?: I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I...
  10. Can't get the $1 deal Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get the $1 deal Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I'm trying to get the $1 deal for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I click the "Join for $1" button I get redirected to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate page but I see the full price of $16.99. If...