Xbox Ultimate deal for $1

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate deal for $1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi It says that once you sign up to this, you can't convert back to a normal Xbox live subscription. If I let the Ultimate subscription expire, can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GuffyGurner, Jun 12, 2019.

1. GuffyGurner
    GuffyGurner Guest

Hi

It says that once you sign up to this, you can't convert back to a normal Xbox live subscription.

If I let the Ultimate subscription expire, can I then sign up to a normal Xbox Live subscription?

Basically don't want to be stuck on the ultimate subscription, once the price goes up.

Thanks

:)

GuffyGurner, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Yes, once the ultimate Xbox has expired you can only take the gold pass
  3. King Johnny IV Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

So why would someone want to pre order the standard edition when they can get the ultimate edition when they can get the $1 deal with existing membership to extend the deal.
  4. Alucario Ultra Win User

Not able to see $1 charge option for upgrade to Ultimate

Well, as the others says, it's a one time deal. You cannot upgrade again of you already have pay the 1$.

It's mostly because it's a trial. I think of it kinda like a gift to the community. I recently get the 1$ 3 months game pass deal, and then upgrade. So I have the 3 month upgraded to xbox xbox pass ultimate.
  5. slangille Win User

Ultimate game pass

We just finished topping up our Live Subscription to the 3 year mark and then switched it to the Ultimate for $1 ... best deal in ages!
  6. MVRK HNTR Win User

What's your top 5 toughest boss battles?

[quote user="Shigurui"]

Ninja Gaiden 2 DLC, Mission 12 on Master Ninja Mode. Every damn boss in the game, one after the other!

[/quote]

I would have lost it if Dagra Dai was in that gauntlet too.

Anyway, on topic, I probably had the toughest time in Ninja Gaiden Σ2's Team Mission Mode, specifically the missions Ultimate Ninja 1 and Ultimate Ninja 2. In Ultimate Ninja 1, you (and your partner) have to deal with 3 bosses
    (Volf, Alexei, and Elizebet) simultaneously. Once any two have been defeated, Zedonius will jump into the fray. Now that I'm experienced I can deal with the mission with little to no problem. But early on, wow, I could not even last a minute.

In Ultimate NInja 2, you have to deal with two bosses in a row followed by THREE fiend Genshins AT THE SAME TIME. Just like in Ultimate Ninja 1, it's second nature to me now but I dreaded this mission for the longest time.
Thema:

1. Xbox Ultimate deal for $1 - Similar Threads - Ultimate deal

2. crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games: I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay. Microsoft support has not provided any answers...
  3. Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Subscription: I have about a years worth of gold left currently. I read the ultimate subscription pass and bought it and I thought the details answered all my questions. But now I have a new question. If I have...
  4. Foriza Horzion 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Foriza Horzion 4 Ultimate Edition: I puchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on my Xboxone. I now want to play it on my Windows 10 platform I am able to download and install the game, but my addons aren't available. I'm being...
  5. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  6. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?: I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I...
  7. Can't get the $1 deal Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get the $1 deal Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I'm trying to get the $1 deal for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I click the "Join for $1" button I get redirected to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate page but I see the full price of $16.99. If...
  8. Ultimate game sale and Gold member deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game sale and Gold member deals: Hey, Im a Gold member and I was just about to buy "Halo 5:Guardians-Digital Deluxe Edition from the ultimate sale and it says it's $36.00 with Gold but when im about to buy it the price is as if I...
  9. Ultimate Games Sale Daily Deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Games Sale Daily Deals: Today I went to check the daily deals to see if there were any games that I wanted on sale. To my surprise, the sales still haven't changed from yesterday! I was wondering if this promotion has...
  10. You Can't Miss This Amazing Deal On Just Cause 3 During The Ultimate Game Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You Can't Miss This Amazing Deal On Just Cause 3 During The Ultimate Game Sale: Just cause 3 is on sale for about £20 including all the DLC and even cheaper without it. I didn't really think much about the previous game but the 3rd instalment is much better aId i highly...