Xbox Ultimate deal for $1

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate deal for $1 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi It says that once you sign up to this, you can't convert back to a normal Xbox live subscription. If I let the Ultimate subscription expire, can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GuffyGurner, Jun 12, 2019.

1. GuffyGurner
    GuffyGurner Guest

Hi

It says that once you sign up to this, you can't convert back to a normal Xbox live subscription.

If I let the Ultimate subscription expire, can I then sign up to a normal Xbox Live subscription?

Basically don't want to be stuck on the ultimate subscription, once the price goes up.

Thanks

:)

GuffyGurner, Jun 12, 2019
  2. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Yes, once the ultimate Xbox has expired you can only take the gold pass
  3. WPAK Win User

Game pas ultimate

Hi there,

your friends were referring to this deal:

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/07/17/how-to-get-the-most-out-of-xbox-game-pass-ultimate/

it's €1 for the deal, which will convert your current subscriptions into Ultimate and adds 1 month for the one you purchased for €1 to the end of that period (if that doesn't exceed the 36 months.

So if the convertion rate is 1 to 1 (which is/was a one time deal) if you have for example 24 months, you will have 24+1=25 months of Ultimate.

When the subscription ends after that 25 months in the example each next month will be €12.99 per month
  4. EDKILL13 Win User

Ultimate upgrade offer still on?

Im pretty sure the $1 Ultimate Gamepass deal ended on the 4th of July...
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate but Live Gold

It will convert all your Live subscription time into Gamepass Ultimate. That's why it's such a great deal for $1.
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Charged Extra $1 (approx) after subscribing to Xbox Game Pass PC (Beta)

I wonder if maybe there was anything involved with trying the Ultimate deal? There has been special promotions to try this for $1 as well, so as it's a $1 charge, I wonder if you were (even accidentally) signed up to try the Ultimate special for $1 perhaps?
Thema:

1. Xbox Ultimate deal for $1 - Similar Threads - Ultimate deal

2. I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not understanding the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal.: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I see a deal for Halo Reach Skins. it would be awesome if I had them, but I’m not receiving any redeem code or anything. should I be getting a redeem code for...
  3. Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue with current $2 game pass ultimate deal: Im being advertised this deal but everytime I select it the 2 months for $2 option is missing & its only giving me the option of 1 month for $1. I've also tried to to purchase it from the website...
  4. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me: i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show. e73d35d8-143b-4efa-bed4-eb15a21d2264
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal After Conversion: As an Insider I was part of the beta test of Ultimate a few months back. I had only a few months of Gold and 4 months of Game Pass out of my year subscriptions converted to 6 months. I wasn't...
  6. When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When does Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal end?: I was wondering when the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal ends because my friend is going to give me some xbox gold codes when he returns back in a week. Will the deal be here still or should I...
  7. Can't get the $1 deal Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get the $1 deal Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I'm trying to get the $1 deal for Game Pass Ultimate, but when I click the "Join for $1" button I get redirected to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate page but I see the full price of $16.99. If...
  8. Ultimate game sale and Gold member deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate game sale and Gold member deals: Hey, Im a Gold member and I was just about to buy "Halo 5:Guardians-Digital Deluxe Edition from the ultimate sale and it says it's $36.00 with Gold but when im about to buy it the price is as if I...
  9. Ultimate Games Sale Daily Deals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate Games Sale Daily Deals: Today I went to check the daily deals to see if there were any games that I wanted on sale. To my surprise, the sales still haven't changed from yesterday! I was wondering if this promotion has...
  10. You Can't Miss This Amazing Deal On Just Cause 3 During The Ultimate Game Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You Can't Miss This Amazing Deal On Just Cause 3 During The Ultimate Game Sale: Just cause 3 is on sale for about £20 including all the DLC and even cheaper without it. I didn't really think much about the previous game but the 3rd instalment is much better aId i highly...