Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sometime last month i bought the ultimate game pass plan that came with the discord code and spotify codes, but i forgot to redeem them and i don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCookie Eata6, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

sometime last month i bought the ultimate game pass plan that came with the discord code and spotify codes, but i forgot to redeem them and i don't know where to go to get them now. can anyone help?

:)

xCookie Eata6, Jan 15, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Xbox console tenure badge disappeared after renewal

You are not forced to use ultimate. If you wanted to go back to Xbox Live Gold you needed first to cancel the ultimate subscription, and then insert the code. For all users, with xbox game pass ultimate active, when you submit a xbox live/xbox game pass
    for console/ xbox game pass for pc codes it will automatically convert in xbox game pass ultimate months using the established ratio.
  5. pawncrackers Win User

i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

It depends which kind of code you have. If it is for Xbox Live Gold or the standard Xbox Game Pass, the following will apply -

see the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for more details. If the code is for Game Pass Ultimate, the time will stack intact (eg: 3 months will give you 3 months).

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes
    . Conversion rates are subject to change."

Best,

L
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

assinatura game pass e gold

Hi Hithcook,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on subscriptions. When you have an Ultimate subscription. All codes or time purchased for Xbox live gold or game pass is converted to Ultimate subscription Time. It is explained in the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    . Also, here is the
    conversion chart
    for the Ultimate subscription.

Quote from the FAQ: With Xbox game pass Ultimate, can i still redeem codes for Xbox live gold and game pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. game share/game pass ultimate bfV

in XBoX Accessibility
    game share/game pass ultimate bfV: Hi, I am having a trouble playing multiplayer in Battlefield 5. Games says that I have to upgrade my game from trial version by either buying it or subscribing to ea access. Got my game from game...
  3. Inquiry upgrading to Game Pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Inquiry upgrading to Game Pass ultimate: Sorry for the noob question. My First time on xbox. I have a 36months gold subs and planning to upgrade it to game pass ultimate. If i upgrade it, What month will they start to charge me for the...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate membership sharing with my family

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate membership sharing with my family: My father pays for a game pass ultimate subscription, and would like to share it with us. This would normally be fine, but I live with 9 people, among us there are 4 xbox ones. This means that he...
  5. Will I be able to get Xbox live through game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will I be able to get Xbox live through game pass ultimate: Hello. My Xbox live expire on November 23rd. My question if I get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, will I get Live for a month. If I do get it, will the live membership be shared across all the accounts...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I currently bought Xbox live gold (1 month)(thanks Microsoft) but then i received discord nitro from a friend. Then Discord gave me a Xbox Game pass code for 3 months. I want to know if i would...
  7. Reverting Game Pass Ultimate to regular

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reverting Game Pass Ultimate to regular: Greetings, In my haste I subscribed to Xbox Ultimate (my mistake), I do want to revert my subscription and when I do so, it cancels my subscription altogether. I've "renewed" the Ultimate...
  8. XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...: Greetings to the community. First of all I would like to make clear that I have tried already to solve the issue but nothing came out in the end. So I would like to issue the problem here. At...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello can you use xbox game pass ultimate membership brought in USA and use it on a UK account Many thanks 9be3d102-78f8-44b1-9aed-33f06921b6d2
  10. Vigor Game Pass Ultimate Perk not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vigor Game Pass Ultimate Perk not working: Hi, Not sure if this is affecting perks for other games but I have redeemed this perk and everything states that it has been redeemed (order history, can't use the code again etc.). However I...