Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sometime last month i bought the ultimate game pass plan that came with the discord code and spotify codes, but i forgot to redeem them and i don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xCookie Eata6, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:23 AM.

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

sometime last month i bought the ultimate game pass plan that came with the discord code and spotify codes, but i forgot to redeem them and i don't know where to go to get them now. can anyone help?

:)

xCookie Eata6, Jan 15, 2020 at 9:23 AM
  2. RedCarGamer Win User

I was about to redeem a code for 3 months of gold and it would only redeem as 1 month of ultimate

If you had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate already active before you redeem that code, when you enter a code for Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass it will add as Game Pass Ultimate and not only Xbox Game Pass, is this your case?
  3. pawncrackers Win User

i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

It depends which kind of code you have. If it is for Xbox Live Gold or the standard Xbox Game Pass, the following will apply -

see the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ
    for more details. If the code is for Game Pass Ultimate, the time will stack intact (eg: 3 months will give you 3 months).

"With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes
    . Conversion rates are subject to change."

Best,

L
  4. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox game live

Hi there!

Yes you can add the Gold subscription to his Ultimate subscription. For more information visit the FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

"After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a
    ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes"
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. A lL A T lR E O Win User

Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]

It is probably because you previously activated your game pass ultimate subscription. If you redeem a prepaid gold or game pass code while you have active the game pass ultimate subscription, the code will extend the time of the game pass ultimate subscription
    but considering a conversion. A 12-month code of Xbox Live Gold extends a 4-month equivalent of a Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

Here is a link that contains information on equivalences.

https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Codes - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  3. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate payment: My Ultimate subscription is past due and I want to pay for it with my Xbox balance but there isn't an option to do this. Is it possible to pay with Xbox Balance? 37101dfd-5a56-4138-9b92-e538ca63cd5f
  5. Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass ultimate: hello i cant buy the 1$ game pass ultimate, im from greece is that the problem ? b841f6e1-e328-4ae9-b6a3-2b8c42db3adc
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I have xbox live prepaid for the next 18 months. If i bought xbox game pass ultimate for 14.99, does that mean im only paying the initial 14.99 with no other monthly charges? Or is there still a...
  7. Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate, sub good but can't play cause sub expired???: I'm a bit unpleased with getting 3 months for a buck when I only get to play 10 days then it says my sub has expired when I try an play a game on gamepass, my sub says it's good til 4/1/2020....
  8. Game Pass Ultimate not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate not working?: So i have Game Pass Ultimate, and it's not verifying that i have it on my computer. i'm trying to install Dead Cells and T.A.B.S but it says something about administrator permissions and if i hit...
  9. accessing my Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    accessing my Ultimate Game Pass: Hi, I have a ultimate game pass on my account. How do I get games using that? Thank you 4c98a142-32b7-49a5-822c-b04b14e920fe
  10. Xbox Ultimate game pass redeem merchant

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate game pass redeem merchant: I am unable to redeem the gift card because I keep being prompt to "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code" What does this mean?????...