Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but did not receive a Spotify Premium or Discord Nitro code via email. 6e3e7205-66a5-4f1b-a1cb-da293ba17c40 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by P90HD, Dec 9, 2019.

1. P90HD
    P90HD Guest

I bought the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate but did not receive a Spotify Premium or Discord Nitro code via email.

:)

P90HD, Dec 9, 2019
  2. LoneW0lf0712 Win User

Got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on both console and pc but didn't got Spotify Premium

I did get the code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (did came with Spotify Premium as well), and redeemed it but didn't get me Spotify Premium, but I'll see what I can do
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi P90,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If you haven't received it by email, we recommend to request a call from support and they will be able to assist you further.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. brown1239 Win User

Unable to redeem Spotify 6 month trial

Dont know if this post fits here or not but. Ive done the xbox spotify deal and havent received my spotify code. My account has never had game pass ultimate, game pass for pc, or spotify premium. So I am unsure why i have not received a spotify code
    yet.
  5. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email.

Maybe this can help https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/spotify-and-xbox-game-pass-faq
  6. Jim _River Win User

Game Pass Gifts

I bought game pass ultimate and have not ever had Spotify premium and if the Spotify deal is over whats the point in getting premium?
Thema:

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass no Spotify Premium Code per E-Mail - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  3. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.: Is there any way to get a year subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I don't want to go through renewing my subscription every month or three months? 740331ed-3e73-4406-bb84-c2030e0db81d
  6. Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?

in XboX Insiders
    Not being notified abouy my game pass ultimate running out?: For a few weeks now I haven't been getting notifications about my subscription ending in 7 days... I just get told my Xbox live has run out when I'm trying to play modern warfare or something. My...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Es que estoy suscrito a xbox game pass ultimate pero se termina en 10 días mi subcripcion pero al canjear 12 meses de xbox live gold me sale 4 meses y no me conviene tener game pass ultimate de 4...
  8. If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Will All Games Work? (we have Xbox One) and Do Games...: I would be concerned I've been playing a game for awhile and then its Gone and I lost all my work in game. So is it a rolling over of 100 games each month so some games are rolling off as well?...
  9. Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Surface Pro X - Compatibility with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When will a Surface Pro X owner be able to benefit from using Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? 88d2440d-fe29-4f1b-85ab-86bf177f67ea
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate: So i saw other posts had this problem. I cant turn off the reoccuring payment for the xbox game pass ultimate. There is no option to turn it off. It also wont let me use my $5 to pay for it....