Xbox Ultimate Game Pass problems

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Game Pass problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I've got some problems with the Ultimate Game Pass. I got the $1 deal that was suppose to come with the Xbox Live Gold benefits too, and right now... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jhroomy, Feb 29, 2020.

1. /u/Jhroomy
    /u/Jhroomy Guest

So I've got some problems with the Ultimate Game Pass. I got the $1 deal that was suppose to come with the Xbox Live Gold benefits too, and right now I'm having issues saving data on Lego Star Wars III of all things. I also cant download the free games that come with the Xbox Live Gold, and it doesn't seem to register me as having Gold, as when I try to sign in on the Lego Star Wars III (which is a 360 game) it tells me invalid credentials and directs me to the microsoft account. I need help.

submitted by /u/Jhroomy
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jhroomy, Feb 29, 2020
  2. stabila10 Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hi, thanks for answering.

No, I go to my history shops and appear Xbox game pass ultimate, i go to my subscription and appear Xbox game pass ultimate. I need urgently solve this problem
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
Thema:

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass problems - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Live and Game Pass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Live and Game Pass Ultimate Sharing: My friend and I have recently purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold subscription. My friend put the code in his Xbox and we share it as his console is set as my home Xbox and vice versa. Afterwards...
  3. Kéretlen game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kéretlen game pass ultimate: Üdvözlet Még novemberben vettem egy 3 hónapos ultimate game passt, amelyet elfelejtettem lemondani és most van egy 3 hónapos ilyen előfizetésem, amit nem tudok kihasználni ugyanis már nincsen...
  4. Trocar game pass ultimate para game pass standart [Translation-Change game pass ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trocar game pass ultimate para game pass standart [Translation-Change game pass ultimate...: Aderi este mes a promoção de 1 euro primeiro.mes do ultimate com um cartão pré pago 25 euros mas cheguei a conclusão que não compensa. Posso cancelar e aderir ao game pass basico? [Translation-I...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.: Hey, The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me to upgrade to Ultimate. Thinking maybe my...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate 3 mois acheter + 3 mois gratuit[Translation-xbox game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate 3 mois acheter + 3 mois gratuit[Translation-xbox game pass...: bonjour, j'ai acheté a microsoft via amazon l'offre 3 mois xbox ultimate + 3 mois gratuit . J ai bien reçu mes deux codes . j'ai rentré le premier qui a bien fonctionné mais le second ,xbox me...
  7. Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold: Just before Xmas 2019 I received an offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £1. I had ran out of my gold subscription and I thought this was a good deal and decided to accept it. I cancelled it...
  8. installation error in xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    installation error in xbox game pass ultimate: I can not install gears 5 on my pc, I have the xbox game pass ultimate and when trying to install it gives me an error with code 0x80073cfc 31d893de-955c-43d0-9d8e-981be32d239b
  9. How do you share game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you share game pass ultimate?: I had gotten a three month subscription to game pass pc and it ended at the end of march. I planned on then getting the one month of ultimate for dollar. I had money on my account and when I tried...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal: I read about this deal here: https://ie.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/deal-alert-this-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-trick-saves-you-360 Is this still available? I can find no mention of it on Microsoft...