Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I signed up for the one month Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, so I already have Ultimate Game Pass. If I go to Costco to buy a 2-year Xbox Gold card,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImperfectSoul47, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

Hi.

I signed up for the one month Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, so I already have Ultimate Game Pass. If I go to Costco to buy a 2-year Xbox Gold card, what will happen when I redeem it? Can I still upgrade to Ultimate for $1 for the 2 years?

:)

ImperfectSoul47, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this question, "Why Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass?", the "Or" in the question is more of a "And/or". When you upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate it will convert bot Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold
    to Xbox Game Pass ultimate. The only difference is that it will convert the two subscriptions differently. For more info on the conversion ratio please visit this

FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi there CronosLink,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question pertaining to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I recommend checking out this article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Xbox one

Hello Alertnaruto,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to the question with Game Pass ultimate, as the Ambassador has previously stated, Game Pass ultimate includes both Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. So once you renew the Game Pass Ultimate subscription you
    will have access to both Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass benefits. The amount of time is one month of Game Pass Ultimate and in that one month you'll have the benefits of both Gold and Game Pass.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  3. Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, depuis ma souscription au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, tous les jeux que je tente d'installer ( part Minecraft ) veulent s'installer dans l'onglet Application de ma Xbox One. Ils ne possèdent...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  5. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  6. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is there any way I can change my xbox live gold (3 months) that I recently redeemed to an an xbox game pass ultimate subscription without actually buying ultimate?...
  7. XBOX game pass ultimate gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game pass ultimate gift...: Hi! I got the xbox game pass about a month ago and was told that my EA/Spotify/Discord Nitro would be sent via email, and I never got any email with any codes. Am I doing something wrong? How can...
  8. Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards 3 month game pass ultimate vanished (UK): I have been saving points for 3 months of game pass ulimate, I tried to redeen my points points today but the 3 month option is gone :( The redeem page still shows the drop down box for selecting...
  9. Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forcing 12 month xbox live to 4 month game pass ultimate: How do override th converting my 12 month live pass to 4 month game pass ultimate when I go to redeem code.? a5e033fb-7413-4484-b9b1-2d18a7651a5c
  10. Game pass ultimate and discord nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and discord nitro: Ok so i baught ultimate on my xbox when the nitro offer was on but didnt redeem it and now i cant find where to redeem it but people say i still can. Is There any way to redeem it now or have i...