Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I signed up for the one month Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, so I already have Ultimate Game Pass. If I go to Costco to buy a 2-year Xbox Gold card,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImperfectSoul47, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

Hi.

I signed up for the one month Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, so I already have Ultimate Game Pass. If I go to Costco to buy a 2-year Xbox Gold card, what will happen when I redeem it? Can I still upgrade to Ultimate for $1 for the 2 years?

:)

ImperfectSoul47, Jul 8, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hi there CronosLink,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question pertaining to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I recommend checking out this article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

What Happens when we add more Subscription time (gold,gamepass) when we have xbox gamepass ultimate?

Hi there Star City,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question with the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. I recommend to check out the following article for more information: Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Hope this helps.
  6. Jesscris90 Win User

Mudança de assinatura [Mod Translated - Change of subscription]

Hello there,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to your Game Pass Ultimate Question, if you have Xbox live Gold or Xbox Game Pass (Regular), they will convert to Ultimate Game Pass. for more info on how the other two subscriptions will convert into
    Ultimate please view this
    FAQ
    for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

If you have any other questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
    Agradeço a resposta, e sempre que aparecer uma dúvida irei recorrer aqui com satisfação!! 😉😉

[Translation - Thank you for the answer, and whenever I see a doubt, I will appeal here with satisfaction !!]
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Question - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed: Hi, everyone. Dumb question, but i wanna understood it before do some mess: I'm signed a month of GP Ultimate for $1 almost a month ago when they announce it on E3. It merged my 2 remaining...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC: I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One console and in the description it says that it works on PC. However, when I went onto my PC to use the game pass, it says that I don't own the...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Quando a assinatura do meu Game Pass ultimate acabar vou poder jogar os jogos que instalei? [Translation-When my ultimate Game Pass subscription ends will I be able to play the games I...
  5. XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GAME PASS ULTIMATE HELP: I bought and redeemed a 12 month XBOX Live in January 2019. I have just joined for the £1 month trial Game Pass Ultimate. I was just going to try it for the month, but have since realised that it...
  6. Xbox ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ultimate game pass: So im trying to buy the Xbox Ultimate game pass for $1.00 Usd. I got the $1.25 gift card reward from the microsoft rewards program. The money was already added to my account. When I try to buy it...
  7. Game pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate sharing: I have 2 xbox's 1 is used by myself and just ahs my account on it, that is used to purchase subscriptions etc) the 2nd is my sons xbox that has my account and both of my sons accounts (this is...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  9. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund: 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681
  10. Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to use my Game Pass Ultimate to download games on PC: So, it seems that the Xbox (Beta) app is showing 2 accounts when I go into the settings...my "Gaming account" and my "Store account". I am unable to figure out how to change the Store account to...