Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi All, Can I share my Ultimate Pass on Xbox with my daughter even if she lives somewhere else? 3bba56e4-09e2-4d7d-b63c-4987cfadecb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fliz1, Apr 19, 2020.

1. fliz1
    fliz1 Guest

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

Hi All, Can I share my Ultimate Pass on Xbox with my daughter even if she lives somewhere else?

:)

fliz1, Apr 19, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox live gold y xbox game pass[Translation-xbox live gold y xbox game pass]

Hi Juan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you subscribe to game pass ultimate, the Xbox live gold you had converts to ultimate game pass time. So you didn't lose it, it just went towards game pass ultimate. You can look over the

game pass ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

1. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass - Similar Threads - Ultimate Game Pass

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Second Month: I am going to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal where I get the first month for £1 and then the subsequent months are £10.99. I would like to know if I am billed the second month...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate: Hey. I have an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I have 3 active accounts on Xbox One, mine and two children. On Xbox One, they can play all Games with Game Pass. However, on PC not all...
  4. I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have accidentally cancelled my game pass ultimate: Yesterday while mid game my xbox live good ran out, i immediately subscribed for another year, (which took my new allocated time to 26/07/21 due to the promotional offer of a free month and on...
  5. My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game pass ultimate subscription got refunded accidentally: Hi guys, yesterday i bought my xbox game pass ultimate subscription and i log back on today and now its giving an error message saying "Your subscription has been refunded..." I checked and i have...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Im having issues with my xbox game pass ultimate. Its not working and every time i try to play a game it says “Sign in or renew the subscription”. When i get on my setting on the xbox app or xbox...
  7. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  8. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, Spotify promotion not eligible for Belgium?: Hi, I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the free 6 months of Spotify Premium and I just found out it's not eligible for people in Belgium and was wondering if there's still a way for me to be...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 12 Month Subsription.: Is there any way to get a year subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate because I don't want to go through renewing my subscription every month or three months? 740331ed-3e73-4406-bb84-c2030e0db81d