Xbox Ultimate Gamepass

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Gamepass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got the ultimate game pass and it messed up me ESO Plus in game it is now saying i dont have esp plus but i go to my subscriptions and it says i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dremora Queen, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass

I just got the ultimate game pass and it messed up me ESO Plus in game it is now saying i dont have esp plus but i go to my subscriptions and it says i do, i believe when my xbox live got canceled it effected my ESO plus, how do i fix this issues?

:)

Dremora Queen, Mar 23, 2020
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  4. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you trying to purchase the current promotion for Xbox GamePass Ultimate?

If so, the current promotion is only for new members/subscribers to GamePass Ultimate. If you had GamePass Ultimate before you will not be able to purchase it.
  6. DeusCriolo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass Ultimate combine xbox live and gamepass!
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Gamepass

1. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass - Similar Threads - Ultimate Gamepass

2. GamePass Ultimate Subscription not being recognized

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass Ultimate Subscription not being recognized: I have GamePass ultimate and have had it for several months. Last week, the GamePass Xbox Beta app stopped seeing me as a subscriber and I can no longer download or play the games I have...
  3. Games Purchased during Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Purchased during Gamepass Ultimate: Hello, I'm trying gamepass ultimate, the question is, if i buy a game during this period when the pass expires the game is mine? or the purchase is only for use the game when it leaves gamepass...
  4. Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app

in XboX Insiders
    Upgraded from gamepass for pc to gamepass ultimate but change never reflects in xbox beta app: I spoke with xbox chat who said to come here (also submitting feedback) I have tried signing in and out of both the app and the microsoft store as suggested and have tried uninstalling and...
  5. Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...: Foi feito uma renovação automática que não autorizei do Xbox GamePass, onde acabou sendo feita uma cobrança no meu cartão de crédito, eu não estou conseguindo fazer o cancelamento da fatura pois...
  6. Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not recognising My Gamepass Ultimate Subscription: Hi, I subscribed for xbox ultimate gamepass from my laptop, and I can see the status is active in "manage my subscriptions" but my xbox doesn't recognise it. Gamertag and profile are correct....
  7. Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass ultimate,Xbox (Beta) app not working: Hey, Please help me out , So problem is i cant cawnload games that are on gamepass ultimate (GpU) from the windows store the install button is greyed out it dose let me click the 3°°° next to it...
  8. Can't get Gamepass Ultimate!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Gamepass Ultimate!: I'm having issues myself. I'm trying to buy Game pass ultimate but everytime I try it says sorry there is something wrong on our end please wait. It's been 2 weeks now I've tried everything!...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate refund: So here's the story. I accidentally left my card on my brother's account when I bought him his gamepass ultimate trial. I had since forgotten about it entirely until yesterday when I tried to stop...
  10. Xbox ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox ultimate gamepass: hey, I want to buy the xbox ultimate deal for 1 canadian dollar but the problem is when i hit buy with paypal it directly asks me to link a card to add more money , I have 2.43 cad in my paypal...