Xbox Ultimate gift not working.

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate gift not working. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I have an Xbox acc with Ultimate Game Pass and when I tried to claim the gift, it just writes "You are not eligible for this gift or market is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WoweeCool, Nov 19, 2019.

1. WoweeCool
    WoweeCool Guest

So I have an Xbox acc with Ultimate Game Pass and when I tried to claim the gift, it just writes "You are not eligible for this gift or market is not supported". I tried changing the location but it didn't help. Any tips?

:)

WoweeCool, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Bacon9999 Win User

The same thing is happening to me
  3. Sinestro5 Win User

Do u have 2 buy the 3months at a £1 to get free gift or can u already have ultimate 2 claim it???
  4. Homax134 Win User

When I try to claim the spotify premium gift and discord gift it just says "An error occured. Please try again later."
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

There are three gifts dear friend. Wich one is your problem?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Have you checked to make you are in a region that is eligible for this promotion?
Thema:

1. Xbox Ultimate gift not working. - Similar Threads - Ultimate gift working

2. Gift card for 3 month Ultimate Game Pass for Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift card for 3 month Ultimate Game Pass for Xbox: I received a gift card for 3 month Ultimate Game Pass for Xbox valued at $50 but I don't want this membership. Can I somehow use the value of the gift card as a regular Xbox credit?...
  3. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Free spotify gift: Hello, I got xbox ultimate right after Christmas and when i checked for the free reward it was right there but I didnt want to redeem it at the time. Fast forward to February 22nd 2020 almost 2...
  4. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...
  5. XBOX game pass ultimate gift...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game pass ultimate gift...: Hi! I got the xbox game pass about a month ago and was told that my EA/Spotify/Discord Nitro would be sent via email, and I never got any email with any codes. Am I doing something wrong? How can...
  6. Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify reward for game pass ultimate, unable to see "Claim your gift": I purchased the Game Pass with 6 months Spotify, Nitro and EA offer. The "Claim your gift" section is no longer there in my Game Pass area. I have not recieved any codes via email, is there...
  7. I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer?: I got a gift of 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. If I redeem the code, will I lose the $1 offer? I have never had Game Pass before. b88388e6-e0b7-4ca9-aeb3-5a68be8c47ef
  8. Game pass ultimate gifts

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate gifts: I purchased my game pass ultimate on December 13 and they said they would send me the codes for my gifts in a Xbox live message or my email and i havent got them yet and it is now December 24 and...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate - cannot redeem gifts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate - cannot redeem gifts: I have purchased Xbox game pass ultimate, and stopped the recurring bill. Now even though I see the button to claim the gift, after pressing it, when I go to Store, I don't get the Spotify Premium...
  10. Redeem ultimate gift on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeem ultimate gift on xbox: When I click claim now, rather than bring up qr code I get a message: an error occurred. Please try again later. I have been getting this message for several days now. This comes up on discord...