xbox ultimate giftcard

Discus and support xbox ultimate giftcard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for some reason when i try to redeem my ultimate 3 month giftcard, it says i already own it yet when i check subscriptions theres nothing there... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Staru., May 13, 2022.

1. Staru.
    Staru. Guest

xbox ultimate giftcard

for some reason when i try to redeem my ultimate 3 month giftcard, it says i already own it yet when i check subscriptions theres nothing there

:)

Staru., May 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

xbox ultimate giftcard

Hello, Staru. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Did you buy the 3 month card from Microsoft Store?
    Where are you looking to see your subscriptions? On Microsoft Order History website?

Please let me know so I can better assist you.
  3. WPAK Win User

How do I buy a 12 month xbox game pass as a gift

Hi,

as mentioned by L4c3rd4 the way to go is to purchase a giftcard for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass (Depending on which you want to give). That giftcard holds a 25 character code which can be redeemed by the account that will be the account on that console that will also make the console it's Home console, so that the subscription is available for all the users on the console (as long as the console is connected to the internet)
  4. FatalDarkprince Win User

Game pass

Hello there, first open up your gamepass app and see if you dont already have gamepass ultimate or unless your regular gamepass is expired. If it doesn't let you upgrade from console, try the browser website or buy a gamepass ultimate giftcard and redeem it. It will automatically upgrade it to ultimate. Hope this helps!
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Live Gold

É um cartão de Giftcard ou Xbox Live Gold card?

[Translation - Is it a giftcard or Xbox Live Gold card? ]
  6. Lactos292 Win User

do they put tax on gift cards that you put money on it?

Yolu will not be charged tax on a giftcard. That would be double dipping because you'd have to pay tax on the giftcard and then again on whatever you buy with the giftcard.
Thema:

xbox ultimate giftcard

1. xbox ultimate giftcard - Similar Threads - ultimate giftcard

2. Report an exploit related to xbox gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report an exploit related to xbox gamepass ultimate subscription: So, Today my friend sent me this xbox gamepass exploit and told me to report it to microsoft support team after successfully producing it. He himself is not able to report this because he is out...
  3. GAMEPASS PC CANT DOWNLOAD GAMES I HAVE ULTIMATE ALWAYS HAVE!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMEPASS PC CANT DOWNLOAD GAMES I HAVE ULTIMATE ALWAYS HAVE!!: The PC experience for gamepass is absolutely one of the worst experiences from a software company. The app is an absolute horror to log in. How can the app take the wrong email every time, so i...
  4. Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead Cells - xbox game pass ultimate PC no longer launching: Hi - for a couple of days now, I am unable to launch dead cells PC that is included in my xbox game pass ultimate. Whenever I start it, it tries to launch, then fails with error code:...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In the Adventure Map, every 20 games, there's a gate with a star over a number one clicks on to open the gate. Is there any significance to the number? eb373004-4ba2-4e2d-9964-ccdb85a0b245
  6. Ultimate Gamepass offer not working on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Gamepass offer not working on PC: When I bought my new X-Box it came with Ultimate Game Pass. I was added to the family and on the X-Box It seems I have all the game passs games, but when I use the SAME account on my computer,...
  7. Purchased Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition back when it came out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Back 4 Blood Ultimate Edition back when it came out: Now it’s not showing up in my order history on the store…. But the add ons are as owned. I have pics. How could I have the Add Ons (except the effin DLC content that just came out more recently...
  8. I want cancel my son’s Microsoft ultimate 1, which is in his name, but I’m paying it with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want cancel my son’s Microsoft ultimate 1, which is in his name, but I’m paying it with...: I want to cancel my son’s Microsoft Ultimate 1 account, which is in his name, but I’m paying for it with my credit card. 111435bb-3371-4064-a57c-bad81283a91f
  9. Xbox ultimate with pre-redeemed xbox live gold giftcards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox ultimate with pre-redeemed xbox live gold giftcards?: Hello! I recently redeemed about a year worth of Xbox live gold gift cards and I want to get game pass ultimate, but I was waiting until my gift cards ran out. Is there a way to get ultimate and...
  10. Help!! I accidentally bought game pass ultimate with my giftcards for $59.99 instead of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help!! I accidentally bought game pass ultimate with my giftcards for $59.99 instead of...: As the title states....I have no idea how i did this but is there anyway to make this right? I have gone through all channels as recomnded and it seems i am stuck with GP unlimited for 59.99 for...