Xbox ultimate membership

Discus and support Xbox ultimate membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; if it’s gifted who pays I cant seam to find out any info on that does anyone else know bf0ac684-b397-4d6d-bbfd-0405c92bd21a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadowfang15, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Shadowfang15
    Shadowfang15 Guest

Xbox ultimate membership

if it’s gifted who pays I cant seam to find out any info on that does anyone else know

:)

Shadowfang15, Jul 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Losing gold to Game pass ult

In the moment you convert your membership to ultimate your gold membership is included in that conversion, so if you cancel your ultimate membership you terminate your gold membership as well. In that case you should purchase xbox gold membership again.
  3. ProngedStorm852 Win User

What happens to my xbox live gold account AFTER the Game Pass Ultimate expires?

I clicked on Ultimate Membership and it converted my existing Xbox live Gold membership to Ultimate till 1/17/2021. It canceled my existing xbox live membership as off 6/24/2019.

Thanks!

Parag
  4. luissolid Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

Hello welcome to the forums!

When sign up to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate you Xbox Live Gold membership and Xbox Game Pass membership convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, actually the system clarify how many Months you will get for your active subscriptions. Then you can get back to the old
    membership.

Regards!
  5. Ironwilled Win User

Game Pass/Xbox Live Subscription

Hi There,

When you convert to Game Pass Ultimate it automatically upgrades your existing Gold membership as is mentioned in the official rules. Therefore in your case my advice would be to contact Xbox Support and explain to them your situation and see if they can
    help restore your Gold subscription.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Drinkenbuddy Win User

Upgrading to ultimate

this should answer you're question

"All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership."

This statement covers ONLY the conversion of currently stacked memberships; that is, memberships that are active or prepaid subscriptions that are currently redeemed. With the conversion, all those memberships become Game Pass Ultimate, and will
    run until the end of that subscription period. So, let's say you have 12 months of Gold that expire on 1 July 2019. If you do the conversion, your renewal date moves to 1 August 2019, as you get the first month of GP Ultimate for $1, then your existing 12
    months will become GP Ultimate.
Thema:

Xbox ultimate membership

1. Xbox ultimate membership - Similar Threads - ultimate membership

2. Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live membership and game pass ultimate - confused: So my sons has xbox gold live and see that he an upgrade to game pass ultimate for €1 this month. What is the implication on his xbox live membership if he does this? I do not intend subscribing...
  3. Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership: Hi, I want to convert my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership but the status of my account is showing as suspended. I've always bought yearly Xbox Live Gold memberships...
  4. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  5. XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership: I wanted to try the $1/month offer for Ultimate Gamepass but, as a prepaid Xbox Gold subscriber, I had some questions about how the billing works and I wasn't seeing transparency. Q: If I were...
  6. Premium membership not recognized in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Premium membership not recognized in Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: On my original post I was given this reply; Have a look for a "restore purchases" option. This will reapply the Premium Status I cannot find this option. I am playing from an X Box Console on a...
  7. trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my gold membership back from ultimate membership useing microsoft account balance: It wont let me cancel my ultimate membership because it was on recurring billing and it was past due, and it wont let me pay with my microsoft account balance. What do i do? Contact tech support?...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: free Discord and Spotify memberships: I ordered xbox game pass ultimate on December 25, 2019. I received a few free months of discord nitro and spotify premium. I'm trying to access these codes now but I cannot find them. Please help...
  9. Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid Gold membership after upgrade to Ultimate: Hi, I just received promotion from xbox to upgrade to Ultimate for $1. But now I have prepaid Gold membership until 6/21. It seems using the promo will upgrade my gold membership to ultimate. But...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate for £1 stacking on my Gold membership. Email saying I only get the 1st...: My brother and I were told that if we get Game Pass Ultimate for £1 we would have it until our Xbox Live Gold memberships expire and that one month would be added to our memberships, but my...