Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I have $2.36 on my Xbox account and I want to buy the 1 month subscription. It will not let me buy it even though since it is $1.06(with tax) it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SteelRonny, Jul 22, 2019.

1. SteelRonny
    SteelRonny Guest

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

So I have $2.36 on my Xbox account and I want to buy the 1 month subscription. It will not let me buy it even though since it is $1.06(with tax) it will not let me buy it. I only want it for 1 month but it says I have to add another payment method.
    I want to know if there is a way to bypass this and just let me buy the one month.

:)

SteelRonny, Jul 22, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox game pass

Are you trying to purchase the current promotion for Xbox GamePass Ultimate?

If so, the current promotion is only for new members/subscribers to GamePass Ultimate. If you had GamePass Ultimate before you will not be able to purchase it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Conversão para Xbox Ultimate [Mod Translated - Xbox Ultimate Conversion]

You would just purchase Ultimate like you would normally purchase gold through Xbox, and your current subscription will be upgraded to Ultimate as well.
  4. Decalisation Win User

Convert Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to Xbox Live Gold

Cancel the ultimate subscription then purchase the xbox live gold subscription
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

Hi Pariah,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with purchasing 3 Months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer for $1. Are you attempting to purchase this deal on an Xbox One console? You may want to try purchasing it online, you can do so here:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I hope this helps.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate.

Hi There,

Purchase of Ultimate plan automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Therefore you would have 6 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

1. Xbox Ultimate Purchase - Similar Threads - Ultimate Purchase

2. Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold membership when purchasing Game pass ultimate: I would like to know what happened to my 3 month gold membership purchased a month ago. I subscribed to the Game pass ultimate and it expires soon in 4 days time. My 3 month gold membership...
  3. I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not get a code for Spotify with my purchase of the xbox ultimate game pass.: I was supposed to get a Spotify subscription with the purchase of the Xbox ultimate game pass, but it never came in my email like the websites both said would happen. How do I go about getting the...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate not recognized in PC app, resulted in double purchase.: Hey, The Xbox app for PC doesn't seem to recognize the Ultimate version of my pass. When trying to redeem some of my Ultimate perks the app prompts me to upgrade to Ultimate. Thinking maybe my...
  5. Games Purchased during Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Purchased during Gamepass Ultimate: Hello, I'm trying gamepass ultimate, the question is, if i buy a game during this period when the pass expires the game is mine? or the purchase is only for use the game when it leaves gamepass...
  6. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  7. Need help regarding Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help regarding Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchase: Hi all, I'm considering to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but i dont understand how it all works. Been reading allot on below links but still its not clear to me. I like to get access to both...
  8. I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased xbox ultimate game pass by mistake and i cannot get rid of it. I can't download...: Can't get rid of xbox ultimate game pass that was bought by mistake. Can't download xbox live gold card please h elp me ccb4db95-b135-4bed-bb6d-0ee372dca27f
  9. Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase an xbol live redeem code but it became a game ultimate pass.: I purchase an xbox live for 12 months redeem code but when i apply my code to the xbox live account it became a game ultimte pass for 3 months. Can i get a refund for the xbox live code and cancel...
  10. I have Xbox gamepass for xbox one. Attempting to purchase Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox gamepass for xbox one. Attempting to purchase Ultimate...: I'm trying to purchase the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play on my PC also. On the page to join, the Join button is dark, and it cannot be clicked. I'm able to purchase the Xbox Game Pass for...