Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I have $2.36 on my Xbox account and I want to buy the 1 month subscription. It will not let me buy it even though since it is $1.06(with tax) it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SteelRonny, Jul 22, 2019.

1. SteelRonny
    SteelRonny Guest

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

So I have $2.36 on my Xbox account and I want to buy the 1 month subscription. It will not let me buy it even though since it is $1.06(with tax) it will not let me buy it. I only want it for 1 month but it says I have to add another payment method.
    I want to know if there is a way to bypass this and just let me buy the one month.

:)

SteelRonny, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Hi Steel,

The guide I have here is for requesting a call, but you can use the same one to request a chat.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SteelRonny Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

As long as you have $1 plus tax on your account you can buy it without adding payment option but you have to contact Microsoft support by either calling or messaging and they can buy it for you.
    Thank You! I don't really want to call them and I couldn't find the chat. Do you know the chat support link?
  4. SteelRonny Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

As long as you have $1 plus tax on your account you can buy it without adding payment option but you have to contact Microsoft support by either calling or messaging and they can buy it for you.
    Thanks I Just Bought the pass
  5. SuprX BR Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Hope Microsoft update the way of payments, a little more possibilities will be very welcome.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Hi Steel,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

1. Xbox Ultimate Purchase - Similar Threads - Ultimate Purchase

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  3. Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase xbox game pass ultimate: We had been trying to purchase this service by using pay pal, but we got a problem during the transaction, microsoft store for xbox was unable to continue with the paying, although the count has...
  4. Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to purchase Game Pass Ultimate.: So I've been trying to purchase game pass ultimate for about a couple of days now. Everytime I try to purchase the subscription an error occurs and the purchase fails. The error that I encounter...
  5. cannot see gears of war 4 on my games list after purchasing Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cannot see gears of war 4 on my games list after purchasing Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and...: i have purchased an xbox bundle with 'Gears 5 Ultimate Edition and bonus Gears of War 4' however i cannot see gears of war 4 on my games list. i have activated the code that came with my xbox but...
  6. i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant purchase the xbox game pass ultimate 2$ for 2 months offer: i tried ti use my prepaid credit card ti purchase the game pass offer and it didn't and it gave this text *we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out* i want...
  7. i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate: Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription. I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on every attempt, i wasn't able to buy it I have...
  8. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  9. Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful: A little introduction before I begin, so I am from Egypt and I was recently thinking of purchasing the xbox game pass since it was going to be available on PC aswell. So I went on my xbox, went to...
  10. Purchased Ultimate on Console - PC app Asks for Payment

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Ultimate on Console - PC app Asks for Payment: I upgraded to ultimate on my console but the PC app is asking me to pay for it again... logged in with same account. 1d79fbd7-753a-4805-837e-5f3582bc86c7