Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate Purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I have $2.36 on my Xbox account and I want to buy the 1 month subscription. It will not let me buy it even though since it is $1.06(with tax) it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SteelRonny, Jul 22, 2019.

1. SteelRonny
    SteelRonny Guest

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

So I have $2.36 on my Xbox account and I want to buy the 1 month subscription. It will not let me buy it even though since it is $1.06(with tax) it will not let me buy it. I only want it for 1 month but it says I have to add another payment method.
    I want to know if there is a way to bypass this and just let me buy the one month.

:)

SteelRonny, Jul 22, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Hi Steel,

The guide I have here is for requesting a call, but you can use the same one to request a chat.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. SteelRonny Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

As long as you have $1 plus tax on your account you can buy it without adding payment option but you have to contact Microsoft support by either calling or messaging and they can buy it for you.
    Thank You! I don't really want to call them and I couldn't find the chat. Do you know the chat support link?
  4. SteelRonny Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

As long as you have $1 plus tax on your account you can buy it without adding payment option but you have to contact Microsoft support by either calling or messaging and they can buy it for you.
    Thanks I Just Bought the pass
  5. SuprX BR Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Hope Microsoft update the way of payments, a little more possibilities will be very welcome.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

Hi Steel,

I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate Purchase

1. Xbox Ultimate Purchase - Similar Threads - Ultimate Purchase

2. i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i cant purchase the Xbox ultimate: Hello whoever is reading this, i'm having an issue with the Xbox Ultimate 1$ subscription. I've been trying to buy it for a few months now. And on every attempt, i wasn't able to buy it I have...
  3. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  4. Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass purchase unsuccessful: A little introduction before I begin, so I am from Egypt and I was recently thinking of purchasing the xbox game pass since it was going to be available on PC aswell. So I went on my xbox, went to...
  5. Purchased Ultimate on Console - PC app Asks for Payment

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Ultimate on Console - PC app Asks for Payment: I upgraded to ultimate on my console but the PC app is asking me to pay for it again... logged in with same account. 1d79fbd7-753a-4805-837e-5f3582bc86c7
  6. Game pass for PC asking me to purchase ultimate again?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass for PC asking me to purchase ultimate again?!: For some reason it has made me purchase game pass for pc, even with having game pass ultimate until late 2021. Not sure why it doesn’t recognize I’ve already paid for the pass....
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions: If you buy xbox game pass ultimate edition, Microsoft says you also get gears 5 ultimate edition pre order for free. If I have the regular Xbox game pass for Xbox, can I still claim it? Update: I...
  8. Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't purchase Ultimate Game Pass- Try again later: I've tried several times over the past 3 hours or so and every time it gives me a message stating that something went wrong on Microsoft's end and to try again later. I just want to get the deal...
  9. Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Gift code stolen purchased from Microsoft: I purchased forza horizon ultimate edition on 09/12/18 from the microsoft store. It was a christmas present from my son. Today he went to redeem it for it to say code already redeemed. I contacted...
  10. My Pre purchase from Fifa 19 Ultimate Edition with wrong price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Pre purchase from Fifa 19 Ultimate Edition with wrong price: Hello there... I've received a sales offer from fifa and when i finished my pre purchase, the price was different... Here is the picture with the price that i saw... BR$312,00 and the amount...