Xbox Ultimate share

Discus and support Xbox Ultimate share in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to share my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with my brother. We both made each others Xboxs homes to the other. He gets my games but not access to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AdamNeblett, Jul 1, 2020.

1. AdamNeblett
    AdamNeblett Guest

Xbox Ultimate share

I'm trying to share my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate with my brother. We both made each others Xboxs homes to the other. He gets my games but not access to my Game Pass...

:)

AdamNeblett, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Simple OJ Win User

Sharing game pass ultimate

Unfortunately you can not share Xbox Game Pass ultimate on PC.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

game pass ultimate

Hello Jacaura,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if you can share Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from one account to multiple other accounts on a PC. The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is not able to be shared
    on Windows 10 computers the way you can
    share it on Xbox One
    . Each account would need to have it's own subscription of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in order to utilize the benefits of it. We hope this information helps!
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

(Share) Xbox Live

I have Xbox Gold and Game Pass Ultimate on my designated home console. When my friend signs it to her account on my console. She cannot access my Xbox Live gold or Game Pass Ultimate. How can i share these subscriptions?
    Game sharing is only allowed with in households
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Ultimate share

Hello Adam,

Thank you for your post. In order for a Game Pass game to be playable from a home Xbox association, the game must be downloaded and installed by the account with the subscription. Afterward, anyone on the Xbox should be able to play the game.

I hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Ultimate share

Game Pass itself doesn't share, but the games downloaded from it to. So he should be able to access the games from Game Pass if you download them first.
Thema:

Xbox Ultimate share

1. Xbox Ultimate share - Similar Threads - Ultimate share

2. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/EA Access/Gold: Ever since my brother got an xbox for himself, Ive been game sharing with him and never noticing that he never has had gold, gamepass, or EA Access benefits even though i have all subscriptions on...
  3. How do I share my Xbox ultimate subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I share my Xbox ultimate subscription?: So I bought gamepass ultimate on my Xbox and want to Download some of the games onto my PC. I cannot find out how to get my Xbox gamepass ultimate to my PC if it is possible....
  4. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate/Xbox Live across 2 consoles in same household: I have two consoles in my house. My "home console" is my Xbox One X in our living room and is directly wired to our home network router. The second console is my original Xbox One in our basement...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...
  6. Compartir Gamepass ultimate PC en un grupo familiar[Translation-Share Gamepass ultimate PC...

in XBoX on Windows
    Compartir Gamepass ultimate PC en un grupo familiar[Translation-Share Gamepass ultimate PC...: Buenas, Pongo mi caso como consulta, estuve buscando acerca de cómo compartir el suscripcion en PC, en mi familia un miembro paga la suscripción a Xbox gamepass ultimate y en la consola lo...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC: I have Ultimate on the family Xbox My son has a profile on that Xbox He is unable to play games on his PC using His profile He has play using my profile I thought that all profiles in the...
  9. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...
  10. Error Share Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Share Game Pass Ultimate: Hi to all, i have an issue for share my account xbox game pass ultimate. The sharing worked correctly until two days ago, since yesterday an error like this "For this game, the owner must be...